Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? (910 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / After Getting Her Pregnant, My Friend's Married Boyfriend Ask Her To Abort / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Drince: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
It was a little bit crazy.. We met sometime february last year in a tutorial centre, my friend was attending tutorials so i decided to tag along so my junior bro could attend. I was busy enjoying the company of other girls, i didn't even know she was crushing on me (she and one other girl confessed to my friend) and i was falling for her. After some months i asked her out. She said she was in a relationship but she was going to get out anyway.. I later got to know that she was dating someone i knew... But the love conquered all..
PS : she was older than him (she is a fraternal twin and he was an identical twin)
I have this thing for twins sha

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by shilenji(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
wetin dey do me no dey do you
na money I dey find now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by ERORR404(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
shilenji:

na money I dey find now
Then why did you comment?

4 Likes

Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by futuregovernor: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you want a woman to accept you fast. Lie to her,lie again,and keep lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Hypnotise: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
futuregovernor:
If you want a woman to accept you fast. Lie to her,lie again,and keep lying
Lies must involve money too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by mumumugu(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
I love you talk your own
Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by vanida6: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
shilenji:
na money I dey find now
lolx cheesy
Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't know I always seem to avoid the "Will you be my girlfriend?" conversations in all my relationships. I guess I'm shy. I've been in a lot of relationships.

So how does it happen for me? A kiss. Unintended sex. Something just happens that prompts a girl to always ask me: "So what are we now?"

That's when I usually reply with: "I love you."

And the relationships happen.
Re: How Did Your Boyfriend Ask You Out/how Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? by MasterShifu010(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
I asked her..do you have feelings for me ?...,she said yes......I asked again.....do you want to be my girlfriend......she said yes.
...then by the power vested upon me by the cosmic of the universe, I pronounce us fornicators......I may kiss my bride....we kissed and after that she laughed uncontrollably.....though after all these years, I no even know where she dey now.......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Three Things To Do Before Marriage. No 20 Will Shock You / What's Your Fav Cup Size? / Can This Relationship Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.