Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Need A Decent Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Decent Woman (2516 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Needs a woman with the following attributes for serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

Working class graduate, with at least BSc./ Good Bizs
Christian.No kid, age BTW 26---40. Contact me. 08030719957
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by frankkydee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you were to be a woman and you posted this, you would have been bombarded with DMs but what a pity,you ain't. May God find your heart desire for you in no time!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jaubdu:
Needs a woman with the following attributes for serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

. Please if you have trust issue, you are not mature enough to handle conversation and you assume things, just don't disturb my peace. I am very plain and simple

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
bro, let me be the bearer of bad news.... EVERY MEN are looking for a good woman and, if you ask any woman out there, even the worst one will tell you that she is a good woman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro, let me be the bearer of bad news.... EVERY MEN are looking for a good woman and, if you ask any woman out there, even the worst one will tell you that she is a good woman
Decent men are really going through a lot God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jaubdu:
Decent men are really going through a lot God help us all

but bro, remember that: if good women were "that" easy to find, then there would be nothing special about them.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
95 percent of females here actually guys
high chances that the lady u might be connected to here might be a guy
high chances u could get scammed
better look for the good ladies close to u cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
frankkydee:
If you were to be a woman and you posted this, you would have been bombarded with DMs but what a pity,you ain't. May God find your heart desire for you in no time!
You have a point

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by AfroKnight: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You are telling too much truth, good sir.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Hisduchess(f): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Jaubdu:

It would have been easier if you have said some things about you like a brief description of you.it would be of help to you and to your prospects.whether a man or a woman everyone has a choice.
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hisduchess:

It would have been easier if you have said some things about you like a brief description of you.it would be of help to you and to your prospects.whether a man or a woman everyone has a choice.
. Yeah you are right:
Qualifications: BSC
Working
6feet tall
Chocolate in color
Have affection
A Nigerian
Christian
God fearing
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jaubdu:

Qualifications: BSC
Working
6feet tall
No kid
Chocolate in color
Have affection
A Nigerian
Christian
God fearing
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Quality20(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
U need to visit d Hausa Fulani north to get a decent woman. I don't know u hope to get a nice lady in d south

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by MrCork: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jaubdu:

..bro try Jewessgratitude....she's always advising every body on nairaland!!(true story) cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Quality20:
U need to visit d Hausa Fulani north to get a decent woman. I don't know u hope to get a nice lady in d south
. I just hope you are kidding. Well I still hope there are decent girl here in the south.
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
MrCork:

..bro try Jewessgratitude....she's always advising every body on nairaland!!(true story) cheesy

Please for Pete's sakes, stop this now...don't mention me again I beg you. Please.

Froahloaded
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Op are you handsome? grin let's see ya face. tongue
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by stella55(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ariza:
if you're interested call him�
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by MrCork: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Please for Pete's sakes, stop this now...don't mention me again I beg you. Please.

Froahloaded

...is it now a crime to help u find man on nairaland?...u ungrateful scandorinkankadink angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
stella55:
if you're interested call him�
I wonder how that's your business though?
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Dbeautyy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nairalaaannd! Hm
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ariza:
b. I won't disappoint you but you have to be beautiful to be considered.
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
MrCork:

...is it now a crime to help u find man on nairaland?....& then u complain u cannot find man on nairaland. .shame on me.
I'll Carry on wit this atitude & i shall remain single on till 2092!!(real talk)
angry
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jaubdu:
b. I won't disappoint you but you have to be beautiful to be considered.
For someone who thinks he can find a decent woman by creating a search thread on here, I wouldn't bet on you trickling my fancy. Lol do you seriously think any decent lady would send you a dm here? Even the indecent ones won't.

Just saying lipsrsealed. BTW I was only joking around, I'm not interested.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ariza:
For someone who thinks he can find a decent woman by creating a search thread on here, I wouldn't bet on you trickling my fancy. Lol do you seriously think any decent lady would send you a dm here? Even the indecent ones won't.

Just saying lipsrsealed
. Lord Jesus,what can a local man do to can please?
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Dbeautyy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
You can get jobs based on the following :
1) application
2) Referrals
3) Thru CV in job site bank
4) Self employment /entrepreneur
5) Parent business etc.
Likewise someone can get hooked up with his/her spouse thru any of the above except for 4 and 5. So if you are been referred, please don't be offended, it is a sign that you can be trusted.
Who should i refer for the young man?
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mrcork
I reject and send it back to you and your daughters in Jesus name.
You're not my God therefore you can't pronounce rubbish into my life.
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mrcork

try to be decent and civilised.
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by MrCork: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mrcork

Jaubdu is a great man that will find u love n happinesses.which is wot u r missing in life
. I no good things n Jaubdu is your missing link in Jesus name. ....THANK ME LATER & PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..MAKE SURE U GIV HIM YOUR NUMBER WIT IMMEDIATE EFFECT!! angry
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jaubdu:
try to be decent and civilised.

Did you not see where he was cursing? Is that civilized? Saying someone will not get married till 2092?. Is that civilized?

Why should he even mention me In the first place. Did I create a desperate post that I need a husband?
I don't like insults and I won't take it from him or anyone here.
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]Jaubdu is a great man that will find u love n happinesses.which is wot u r missing in life
. I no good things n Jaubdu is your missing link in Jesus name. ....THANK ME LATER & PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..MAKE SURE U GIV HIM YOUR NUMBER WIT IMMEDIATE EFFECT!! angry
[/color]
[/quote]
[/s]
Re: I Need A Decent Woman by kecee99(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Please if you have trust issue, you are not mature enough to handle conversation and you assume things, just don't disturb my peace. I am very plain and simple
Madness grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer / Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless Bending To Clean Floor With Her Naked Backside Show / How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.