Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley (60847 Views)

“i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by eldeens: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Marley is an entertainer yes, he reels out what a moral police like yourseif, judges to be non conformity with the the norm of your so righteous society" which is very perfect" .The last time I checked, the control button is still on the dstv remote and ,as a parent you have the right to buy Internet enable phone for your wards or not to buy at all. May be you don't know parenting goes beyond providing for the needs of your children alone, but to whip them in line ,and to behave according to your set standards . America is a worst society where we have hundreds of naira marely , but we still have millions of teenagers that are not swayed by the so call bad influencers in the society, mainly thanks to good parenting jobs. Am not arguing about Wether marely is a saint or not ,that's not our cocern as a parent, but our main concern is to make sure that our wards are not sway by this so called wolf's out there ,since they would always be there.
If the mother does her duty well as a parent in the first instance, there are tendecies that her child can never, I repeat be swayed by the negatives out there, you can see now that the fault squarely rest with the bulk passing mum.

Talking of parental proper upbringing, wasn't Marley not trained to become alfa by his parent? Look what we have now and I believe his parent will be so ashamed of what he has become, we have bunch of celebrities, musicians and entertainers but the likes of marleys should be banned out of this country, he is epidemic like a wildfire, if not curtailed, it will consumed so many. You will know the effect of Marley when your own ward that you have been training for years before the coming of Marley started emulating, I know by then you will rain curses upon Marley for sabotaging all your efforts. May God saves our wards and our close ones from the path of Marley and guide us all to the straight path.

If you like don't say amen! Dey there dey protect Marley.
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by eldeens: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't like naira marley. but he has no blame whatsoever in whatever evil your kids engage in , musicians are not moralists , some would give you good lyrics , some would give you the other lyrics , at the end of the day it all boils down to the child not marley and not even the parents....
I listened to all kinds of music growing up , i rolled with weed smokers in the school , but I never joined them in thier shenanigans , not even once . my mom can't take the trophy for training me well , cos my friends who were even trained in more disciplined homes did all kind of sh*t , and i cant come out to condemn kids doing such things cos i was only lucky not to be one of them , musicians would sing parents would advise it all depends on the child you have , if he is decisive or easily follows the crowd !
I hate the marlians movement , buy they are a whole lot of kids who call themselves marlians, and still wear payint to school !

Talking of parental proper upbringing, wasn't Marley not trained to become alfa by his parent? Look what we have now and I believe his parent will be so ashamed of what he has become, we have bunch of celebrities, musicians and entertainers but the likes of marleys should be banned out of this country, he is epidemic like a wildfire, if not curtailed, it will consumed so many. You will know the effect of Marley when your own ward that you have been training for years before the coming of Marley started emulating, I know by then you will rain curses upon Marley for sabotaging all your efforts. May God saves our wards and our close ones from the path of Marley and guide us all to the straight path.

Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by readone2018(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Really why didn’t she copy Banky w 2 face and other highly respected musician if that nairarley doesn’t exist will this ever happen
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by Joshmodest(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
eldeens:

when you have sense. we might continue this Convo !
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by eldeens: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Joshmodest:

when you have sense. we might continue this Convo !

Eyyah! I almost forgot that Marlians always defend Marlians, anyways I pray you get a child as nuisance as Marley by that time sense go fall on you I guess. See who is even talking about sense as if marlians get sense.
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by eldeens: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Legendguru:
Really why didn’t she copy Banky w 2 face and other highly respected musician if that nairarley doesn’t exist will this ever happen

Abeg increase the volume,

May God protect us and our wards from this epidemic called Marley
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by Adesammy111(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Am waiting for the picture or video
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by Joshmodest(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
eldeens:

Eyyah! I almost forgot that Marlians always defend Marlians, anyways I pray you get a child as nuisance as Marley by that time sense go fall on you I guess. See who is even talking about sense as if marlians get sense.
Once again
When you hopefully have sense , we would have this Convo ,
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by MrCork: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brightgem:
oh lord! What sort of reasoning is this? Anyways using your own theory do you agree then that the Naira Marley himself, and all other artist famous for their lewd ways are all results of failed parenting?

If yes, what facts do you have to back that up, have you been to their homes, know their parents?

Many people are well brought up by their parents, or how do you explain siblings from the same parents, brought up same way, the right way, yet one turns out good and upright and the other one wayward? Is that still failed parenting?

^^^^ dyammm...storey too much.
..I bet u don't hav man. Do u?(smh)
undecided
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
There is no cult group like Risky
There is no cult group like Joro
There is no cult group like zanku
There is no cult group like legwork

But there is a cult group called Marlians..
Naira Marley is a bad influence. thank yuu
Re: Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley by Zhanmek5000(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Khaleell001:

Their children turn out good based on what parameters?
Do you even know what is going in the streets in the UK and US?
or you think you are talking to fools?

Finding a virgin or a young adult who don't booze is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Oga, your resort to equate both societies is a clear case of false equivalence.

What is our priority here is way different from theirs.
Based on your normal successful peoples parameter ....don’t smoke and drink and goes to school ,has a nice job and a loving family....or what else?
And how does virginity has to do with being successful....una don come with your Nigeria/religion mentality again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.