Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (40537 Views)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by engrchykae(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
cool
You have a point...

No nation can ever progress when Donkeys are well positioned to continously Lord it over other more sophisticated, resourceful, cerebral, successful and intellectually superior beings in the land.
The very set of beings that should have been banned from heading anything governance... but alas, they are still here
imagine a cerebral Prof osinbajo being second to a cattle rearer?
It's an evil.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by TooMuchStuff: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
engrchykae:
imagine a cerebral Prof osinbajo being second to a cattle rearer?
It's an evil.
My brother dat na confirm "back to Babylon..."
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by engrchykae(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

My brother dat na confirm "back to Babylon..."
all because the north are loyal to the fraudulent Brits
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by traihit: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
More than half of the commenters on this topic didn't read the post actually. They read a part and left the others and thereby make comments that are not informed.

The man said "the Igbos are part of Nigeria and every part of Nigeria should be given a chance to lead. You can't say Nigeria is united when a part of the country is not allowed to lead".

Then a lot of people here, mostly southerners, who should be corroborating what the man said are saying things that actually prove the southerners are the problem of the south.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by kayusely70(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
amaridigital:

I think I agree with you. Look how the SW states unanimously established a regional security outfit called AMOTEKUN without much noise and opposition. The day the Yorubas are ready for Ofuduwa Republic, it will be as fast as lightening. Please check their history. These people are unpredictable and less emotional with politics. They can acheive this without noise but with serious planning. Before the central Government would knows what hits them, events will begin to unfold according to plans and strategies. Yoruba will go when they are ready.
Brain Is Superior To Brawn
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by franxalive(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
DonCandido:
Nigeria is the only country I know whose resident foes far outnumber her external enemies.

Lord God, save Nigeria from her resident enemies like this man!
People like you are the real enemies of the indigenous people... Within this contraption called niger area.

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Legendguru: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mjpem23(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Aiyk2333:

an igbo man would suffer more if north upholds power who is feeding y'all with crap!?? an igbo man country's president will affect his hustle?? someone that can comfortably hustle in Iran despite the tension? many of which are still hustling in south Africa despite the xenophobia?? hate will kill u all!!! have u ever been to the east or ur part of the dumb conspiracy theorists who have Wikipedia to live with!!! just come to the east and spend atleas one month

C͟͟h͟͟a͟͟i͟͟r͟͟m͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ I͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟ n͟͟o͟͟ o͟͟n͟͟e͟͟ p͟͟l͟͟e͟͟a͟͟s͟͟e͟͟.
I͟͟ e͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ p͟͟r͟͟e͟͟f͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ i͟͟g͟͟b͟͟o͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟ r͟͟u͟͟l͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟s͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟u͟͟n͟͟t͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ H͟͟A͟͟U͟͟S͟͟A͟͟ o͟͟r͟͟ Y͟͟o͟͟r͟͟u͟͟b͟͟a͟͟. B͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ w͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ I͟͟ m͟͟e͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ b͟͟y͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ a͟͟b͟͟o͟͟v͟͟e͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟m͟͟m͟͟e͟͟n͟͟t͟͟ i͟͟s͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ j͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟i͟͟f͟͟y͟͟ y͟͟o͟͟u͟͟r͟͟ c͟͟l͟͟a͟͟i͟͟m͟͟ s͟͟a͟͟y͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ A͟͟L͟͟M͟͟A͟͟J͟͟I͟͟R͟͟I͟͟ T͟͟H͟͟I͟͟E͟͟V͟͟E͟͟S͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟n͟͟t͟͟i͟͟n͟͟u͟͟e͟͟ r͟͟u͟͟l͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟s͟͟ a͟͟l͟͟r͟͟e͟͟a͟͟d͟͟y͟͟ s͟͟h͟͟i͟͟t͟͟h͟͟o͟͟l͟͟e͟͟ i͟͟n͟͟ 2023.
I͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟ t͟͟a͟͟l͟͟k͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ a͟͟b͟͟o͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ N͟͟i͟͟g͟͟e͟͟r͟͟i͟͟a͟͟ p͟͟o͟͟l͟͟i͟͟t͟͟i͟͟c͟͟s͟͟.
J͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ l͟͟o͟͟c͟͟k͟͟ u͟͟p͟͟.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by 4pppp(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
The Igbo's are getting ready to separate if they refuse to allow them this opportunity. Watch you think they are fools
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by DonCandido(f): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
franxalive:

People like you are the real enemies of the indigenous people... Within this contraption called niger area.

Duffers everywhere you go...

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by selemo: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

keep dreaming, and to correct you of you ranting.. he said the country would break if power doesnt shift south meaning Southwest are pulling out, feel free to stay with fulani, thats your choice

PS: Yorubas aint Biafra that got conquered due to hunger, we are self sufficient and well vast in the art of diplomacy

If we want all Leeches out of our land we would simply destroy Mokwa - Jebba bridge, Niger Bridge, and Lokoja bridge and just like that we cut you out

Then prepare for WAR.. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Insectkiller: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
How I wish Naija could break up...

But I think is long overdue..

because how does it sound to break a marriage of 59 years.??

cool

shocked
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Insectkiller: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mjpem23:

C͟͟h͟͟a͟͟i͟͟r͟͟m͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ I͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟ n͟͟o͟͟ o͟͟n͟͟e͟͟ p͟͟l͟͟e͟͟a͟͟s͟͟e͟͟.
I͟͟ e͟͟v͟͟e͟͟n͟͟ p͟͟r͟͟e͟͟f͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ i͟͟g͟͟b͟͟o͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟ r͟͟u͟͟l͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟s͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟u͟͟n͟͟t͟͟r͟͟y͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ H͟͟A͟͟U͟͟S͟͟A͟͟ o͟͟r͟͟ Y͟͟o͟͟r͟͟u͟͟b͟͟a͟͟. B͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ w͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ I͟͟ m͟͟e͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ b͟͟y͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ a͟͟b͟͟o͟͟v͟͟e͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟m͟͟m͟͟e͟͟n͟͟t͟͟ i͟͟s͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ j͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟i͟͟f͟͟y͟͟ y͟͟o͟͟u͟͟r͟͟ c͟͟l͟͟a͟͟i͟͟m͟͟ s͟͟a͟͟y͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟ A͟͟L͟͟M͟͟A͟͟J͟͟I͟͟R͟͟I͟͟ T͟͟H͟͟I͟͟E͟͟V͟͟E͟͟S͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟n͟͟t͟͟i͟͟n͟͟u͟͟e͟͟ r͟͟u͟͟l͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟i͟͟s͟͟ a͟͟l͟͟r͟͟e͟͟a͟͟d͟͟y͟͟ s͟͟h͟͟i͟͟t͟͟h͟͟o͟͟l͟͟e͟͟ i͟͟n͟͟ 2023.
I͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟ t͟͟a͟͟l͟͟k͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟ a͟͟b͟͟o͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ N͟͟i͟͟g͟͟e͟͟r͟͟i͟͟a͟͟ p͟͟o͟͟l͟͟i͟͟t͟͟i͟͟c͟͟s͟͟.
J͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ l͟͟o͟͟c͟͟k͟͟ u͟͟p͟͟.

See dis one??
What do u knw??
Igbo to rule??
Mtchewww..

The best trybe would have been an Ijaw man.

Am talking from the angle of supremacy that alwaz come to play whenever anybody from d three major tribes rule...

So, I want a neutral small tribe to rule for 20years (5 tenures)
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by EagleNest(m): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2020
So much sense from this man.

Equity is the only thing that can sustain Nigeria project. Any deviation from that is recipe for disintegration. As simple as that!
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by fauda49(m): 5:43am On Jan 14, 2020
LabDNA:
2023 if it must come South, it must come SE.
Or it stays North.

Modified:

The country will not break if it doesn't go SW, yes, yoruba have had their turn, and if they believe the East should not have it, the East will be ready to join the North in dragging them back to the Nigeria they love so much, if they try any seccesion nonsense because they were not given power.

Yorubas think they can play mind games and blackmail Nigerians with threats of joining the call for seccession if they are not given the ticket. They are wasting their time, they'll be standing alone.

If they believe that the East will agitate with them when the North kick them in the butt in 2023, they are wasting their time. They have never agitated when the East is treated badly, why should the East get agitated when they are kicked in the butt?

It's either the ticket comes East or remains in the North. The SW have done 8 years as president and 8 years VP. They must wait for their turn, they will not be allowed to jump the queue.

You people should try and read before commenting. I didn't see where he said Nigeria should break if presidency did not come to SW in 2023. Is comprehension a problem for you or you are just following a script? We cant move forward like this if so much hatred is harboured against each other.

The guy even made a strong case for SE yet this guy up here is still spewing thrash.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is wrong with what he said?

Okay see two foolish regions

SW does not want SE in Aso Rock
And SE does not want SW in Aso Rock either

Fine
While both of you are fighting your monkey game
How about the two regions pick a consensus candidate from another region?

Say the SS or the lower middle belt?

A candidate that the SW AND SE supports in the election will win
#Fact

But I had a white man tell me that black man in general are not critical thinkers
I was very offended by his racist statement
But day by day in Nigeria
You dumb lots prove him right undecided

The goal js to keep Fulanis OUT of Aso Rock.
If we hate each others guts
Pick a consensus candidate from say the SW or NC.

But SW say Yoruba or nothing (which is quite stupid if you ask me)

And SE willing to vote Fulani if we don't get the ticket undecided

Damn it

You deserve a bottle of bear for such statement. The bigger picture should be keeping fulani out of office but the two southern tribes are fighting without looking at the big picture. How can fulanis hold on to power when we have intelligent yorubas and ingenious igbos alive. If they can't agree then they should pick a candidate from the south south. I'm from akwa ibom and fulani holding on to power in 2023 regardless of party lines is seriously not good for the south and this country
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2020
LabDNA:

You are not Igbo, yes you are afonja trying to deceive us with a pretence of objectivity.
Zoning is a principle and if it must followed, the ticket must come South East as the SW have had their turn.

If it can't come SE, it means the principle and purpose of zoning has been defeated, and even the North also has the right to contest and win, therefore the SW has no moral right to ask for the ticket.

Infact, as long as Nigeria remains, it is in the best interest of yoruba that an Igbo presidency happen as soon as possible, the earlier the East gets it, the earlier they also can rightfully lay claims and get it. They will not be allowed to jump the zoning queue. It is not hate, it is facts of justice and equity.

Get the facts into your pretentious skull.
my brother. I'm from the SS . I'm more pained than you do that our son lost in 2015 partly to Yoruba betrayal. But honestly 2023 is still far and who knows it might be to the advantage of igbos few months to election u never know. But honestly again imagine know extremist like El rufai or Rabiu kwakwanso being president of Nigeria, what the short midget is doing in kaduna he'll carry it out brutally on the whole country. By then not only has our anger put us in soup but it'll put the Future generations of the south is hotter soup. The bigger picture here is to keep fulani out of power in 2023 no matter the difference we have in the South please. I'm an ibibio man and we do have internal issues with our sister tribes like Efik or Annang and the rest, but when an outsider comes looking for our trouble we put our differences aside and deal with the intruder, that's how the south should be to survive the fulani onslaught because the hausas and major nothern tribes have been subdued. I would actually prefer seyi makinde or Rotimi akeredolu to any gworo chewing extremist from the North. Truth ve told it's the turn of the East but the fulani know it would signal an end to their hegemony in this country and that's why they are trying hard to stop it with the yorubas unknowingly doing their bidding with some selfish traitors among them
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Mraphel:

Forget abt east

It's btw North and west
You can't forget the east and south because who ever they support will win, north will vote north,west will vote west, the winning votes will be in the east and south. How ever the north have no business with 2023 if not for southern disunity which they are taking advantage of
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
Akpabio, Amaechi, Or El Rufai Will Succeed Buhari.. Anyone Wanna Bet?
remove that short thing from that list
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2020
evidencenews1:
the use of Ibo was a mistake and i don't have to prove anything to you. The South should unite, the Igbos should not spite the Yorubas because of a mere VP slot, we must not avenge what they did to GEJ, what do we gain? We get the position of a mere House boy (VP) like we see today, we loose the Biafran Agitation since we have been rewarded with VP, the north continue to rule us and the South becomes politically disadvantaged. We must forget about the past, after all GEJ only benefitted the political class and not the originally Man, rather we should fight make PDP give the the presidential ticket to us then contest on our own, if we loose, we'd get our political respect back and still continue our Agitation.
you are a wise man
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Youthleader22(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
azimo:
a graduate of computer science in University of Bolognese Italy and working with a high tech company here in padova is lazy? Because am a biafran ? I spite on your grave

I love how you introduced yourself to him so he knows you are not his mate. I can see he had run away. He should come and showcase his #30,000 salary he receives as Buhari BMC

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Cchuks27:
Lol who be this mumuuuu? If power ain't coming to South east or North Central (Benue, Plateau or Kogi) then it should be left with the north.
Read before you comment. He actually supports Igbo presidency and he's saying if it's not Igbo or Yoruba or Niger Delta come 2023 Nigeria should split. Read and understand before u conclude
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2020
ifiokjohn:
If the west contest power then the North must contest and we in the South south will vote them to win.

In the South, the west and the Ss has done their turn, equity demands it comes to the east but if it doesn't, then the north should continue ruling us. no p!

and am from Akwa Ibom state if you don't know.
Ikpa ku tang uto iko odo. Kpong mkpo 2011. Ama yak awo okusa akama ukara abiyo 2023 ake nyin akwenghe oo. No reason am
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by yahmohy27: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Mrexcell:

This man is no doubt making sense but some of his brothers here will soon come for his head for daring to challenge their fulani masters.
Why won't he make sense .when all you're praying for is the division of our holy UNITY.
IPOB
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by surgical: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2020
eTECTIV:
Oh u ppl now want to breakaway if power isn't transferred to U but called Igbos all sorts of names wen dey stated agitating for their own freedom.. We no dey break anything , if North retains power dey must continue ruling ooo
who are the ignoramus giving this guy likes when it's obvious he is talking out of points
He clearly said the Igbos be given a chance and if the North insist , we should break up
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by CharlotteFlair: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

Eyah this one is in sifia pains, kpele oo
. Emphasis on bolded.

You are not a Yoruba man, why do you keep claiming one.

No Yoruba man, dead or living, big, small, man or woman, onile or ajoji alejo, slave or master, read or unread, home and abroad will ever write "Pele" which means sorry in Yoruba language, as "Kpele".

For starters, theres no KP in the Yoruba alphabets. KP which prounounces "Kphi" is an Eastern dialect.

Therefore, if someone from the east is to write the word "pelee" , they would write it as "kpele".

While Yorubas will say "Pa", Easterners would say "Kwa or kpa"
Yoruba....PE
Easterner...Kwe or Kpe
Yoruba...Gba
Easterner...Gwa, as a few more examples.

So I put it to you that you are not Yoruba. And this is not the first time I'm noticing this in your posts.

Metaphysical, babaRamota80 take note. I copied you cos you the foremost Yoruba promoters here.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Aiyk2333: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
. Emphasis on bolded.

You are not a Yoruba man, why do you keep claiming one.

No Yoruba man, dead or living, big, small, man or woman, onile or ajoji alejo, slave or master, read or unread, home and abroad will ever write "Pele" which means sorry in Yoruba language, as "Kpele".

For starters, theres no KP in the Yoruba alphabets. KP which prounounces "Kphi" is an Eastern dialect.

Therefore, if someone from the east is to write the word "pelee" , they would write it as "kpele".

While Yorubas will say "Pa", Easterners would say "Kwa or kpa"
Yoruba....PE
Easterner...Kwe or Kpe
Yoruba...Gba
Easterner...Gwa, as a few more examples.

So I put it to you that you are not Yoruba. And this is not the first time I'm noticing this in your posts.

Metaphysical, babaRamota80 take note. I copied you cos you the foremost Yoruba promoters here.

the guy is just a bloody igbo hater he had to pitch his tent to Yoruba just to gain sides and attention

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by FManager(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
mildflame:
Why not leave the Yoruba's to their whahala and start advocating for yours

Seems your yoloba tongue
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mildflame: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
FManager:

Seems your yoloba tongue

Yolaba! Da seems you got a Phd in Yolobaphobia
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mrexcell(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
yahmohy27:

Why won't he make sense .when all you're praying for is the division of our holy UNITY.
IPOB

So does it mean u can't survive alone?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mrexcell(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
yahmohy27:

IPOB

So does it mean u can't survive alone hope u are not from the parasite regions?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by CharlotteFlair: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Aiyk2333:

the guy is just a bloody igbo hater he had to pitch his tent to Yoruba just to gain sides and attention
Atink you see am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.