Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (40535 Views)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by blowjohn(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Oga go and sit down. U don chop belleful na why.
Abi na who poor dey contest election?
Break ko, shatter ni
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Exmilitant(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Akpabio, Amaechi, Or El Rufai Will Succeed Buhari.. Anyone Wanna Bet?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by LLMG: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
somebody
Snipper007:
Who be this one?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by amaridigital(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
evidencenews1:
Yoruba are not scared. I'm not Yoruba but i know this

I think I agree with you. Look how the SW states unanimously established a regional security outfit called AMOTEKUN without much noise and opposition. The day the Yorubas are ready for Ofuduwa Republic, it will be as fast as lightening. Please check their history. These people are unpredictable and less emotional with politics. They can acheive this without noise but with serious planning. Before the central Government would knows what hits them, events will begin to unfold according to plans and strategies. Yoruba will go when they are ready.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by sixtus20: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Yes u are saying the truth but sorry Nigeria has already broken.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
LabDNA:

Confirmation that you are yoruba is the use of 'Ibo'. Like I said stop pretending.

Yes the Igbo have no problem with yoruba socially. I have more yoruba friends than you can imagine, I speak yoruba fluently. So yes I personally have no problem with them on the socially and even economically and they have no problem with me too I guess.

But that doesn't mean I as an Igbo should throwaway my political birthright away, when it is turn to lead. I am not bastard, and I don't know if you are.

The yorubas I know personally agree that they've done their turn, and in the spirit of equity it should come East.

Those in the south who oppose it coming to the East, when they should be fighting that it comes the South East, it is also politically fair that they don't also get it.
the use of Ibo was a mistake and i don't have to prove anything to you. The South should unite, the Igbos should not spite the Yorubas because of a mere VP slot, we must not avenge what they did to GEJ, what do we gain? We get the position of a mere House boy (VP) like we see today, we loose the Biafran Agitation since we have been rewarded with VP, the north continue to rule us and the South becomes politically disadvantaged. We must forget about the past, after all GEJ only benefitted the political class and not the originally Man, rather we should fight make PDP give the the presidential ticket to us then contest on our own, if we loose, we'd get our political respect back and still continue our Agitation.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mouthgag: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mrexcell:

This man is no doubt making sense but some of his brothers here will soon come for his head for daring to challenge their fulani masters.
Are you talking about the OSUS?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Cchuks27(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lol who be this mumuuuu? If power ain't coming to South east or North Central (Benue, Plateau or Kogi) then it should be left with the north.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by KaptainAfrika: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
When DSS comes, he will now be saying "I WANTED TO ONLY STIR UP A DEBATE..."
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by blowjohn(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Its ur head we will break!
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Truthbites: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let's break forever and ever..amen ...the South is way ahead of the North.. they are pulling us down

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by sulaak(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
akdjr:
This is a delusional statement I have ever seen. Power is never given it is taken. How can you sit back at the comfort of your home and tell a legitimate Nigerian not to contest for an elective post he or she is qualified for just because your want that post to come from a particular part of the country which is unconstitutional in all terms. I am totally disappointed seeing such statement coming out from someone who contested for Governorship position in one of the most populated state in Africa. Imagine if Agege people come out to say Lagos should be split if Governor did not come from their side. Instead of you to play the politics which is a game of number to get to the post, you want people with the block vote to just freely hand over power to you. Who does that?

Power is never given it is taken or lost
The North where wise to the fact that if a Yoruba wasn't made president in 1999 the country will break up, right now Nigeria is at a crossroad and supporting an Igbo candidate looks like the best decision to keep the country together for another four years. On developing Nigeria, that seems to be a decision beyond Nigerian abilities
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by MurderX: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
cool
You have a point...

No nation can ever progress when Donkeys are well positioned to continously Lord it over other more sophisticated, resourceful, cerebral, successful and intellectually superior beings in the land.
The very set of beings that should have been banned from heading anything governance... but alas, they are still here

Whatever factor makes a donkey to lord over a superior being makes the donkey superior to the superior being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Josewonder(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupid Biafra, no body give power to u ,u work for it and get it, that is politics for u. Yoruba I know ll work for it and get it. Even if the foolish Biafra chosen to be a be Judas. Their 5% votes is useless in Nigeria's Presidential election. Watch out !
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Dpaulie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
evidencenews1:
that's the problem with you guys if someone says the truth he becomes an IPOB member
I said that because that man is just a rabble rouse and hypocrite
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by nograv: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Who be this one?

The real governor or Lagos, but fools and illiterates chose Sanwo-Olu to be governor..

That being said the present Lagos governor is better than Ambode.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by showafrica(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Who be this one?

He is an Afonja, believe him at your own peril.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by TooMuchStuff: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
MurderX:

Whatever factor makes a donkey to lord over a superior being makes the donkey superior to the superior being.
U are wise

The British embellished the Donkeys to look like the Lions prior to 1960. But we are changing that
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
LabDNA:
2023 if it must come South, it must come SE.
Or it stays North.

Modified:

The country will not break if it doesn't go SW, yes, yoruba have had their turn, and if they believe the East should not have it, the East will be ready to join the North in dragging them back to the Nigeria they love so much, if they try any seccesion nonsense because they were not given power.

Yorubas think they can play mind games and blackmail Nigerians with threats of joining the call for seccession if they are not given the ticket. They are wasting their time, they'll be standing alone.

If they believe that the East will agitate with them when the North kick them in the butt in 2023, they are wasting their time. They have never agitated when the East is treated badly, why should the East get agitated when they are kicked in the butt?

It's either the ticket comes East or remains in the North. The SW have done 8 years as president and 8 years VP. They must wait for their turn, they will not be allowed to jump the queue.
I'll gladly join and drag them back to this zoo and then do coup and create biafra adding only the lands of S.west not it's people
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

keep dreaming, and to correct you of you ranting.. he said the country would break if power doesnt shift south meaning Southwest are pulling out, feel free to stay with fulani, thats your choice

PS: Yorubas aint Biafra that got conquered due to hunger, we are self sufficient and well vast in the art of diplomacy

If we want all Leeches out of our land we would simply destroy Mokwa - Jebba bridge, Niger Bridge, and Lokoja bridge and just like that we cut you out

U have just displayed ur stupidity....we don't need those bridges... we'll use air strikes, warships and other artillery..

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by bjsteve: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
quite unfortunate the east now see the north as their superior

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mildflame: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
APCNig:
His village people are using his mouth. He will soon come out to say "it wasn't me". Useless miscreant

Village people or not come 2023 Muslims and South West should 4get it

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Xavfra:

U have just displayed ur stupidity....we don't need those bridges... we'll use air strikes, warships and other artillery..

strikes for what? we are keeping you out and shutting our borders, and should you try any stupidity we have some of the best Airforce base in Nigeria so stop joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by FManager(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
The Yorubas are beginning to wake up from their sleeps.

I think the Afonjas are getting tired of worshipping the Fulani's

Not really bro, they are still sucking the Fulani dicks, and seems they love it than hate it, they shouldn't be taken that seriously, they are good at chest beating and nothing else.

They can't dare to fight their Fulani masters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Charly68: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Buhari and his brothers will determine what the rest of the country will do comes 2023
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mildflame: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
All Moslems and anyone from Southwest should PERISH the thought of 2023, every other Nigerian is good to go
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mildflame: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
FManager:

Not really bro, they are still sucking the Fulani dicks, and seems they love it than hate it, they shouldn't be taken that seriously, they are good at chest beating and nothing else.

They can't dare to fight their Fulani masters.
Why not leave the Yoruba's to their whahala and start advocating for yours

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by nonxo007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

keep dreaming, and to correct you of you ranting.. he said the country would break if power doesnt shift south meaning Southwest are pulling out, feel free to stay with fulani, thats your choice

PS: Yorubas aint Biafra that got conquered due to hunger, we are self sufficient and well vast in the art of diplomacy

If we want all Leeches out of our land we would simply destroy Mokwa - Jebba bridge, Niger Bridge, and Lokoja bridge and just like that we cut you out

What is stopping you Mr. Cut angle
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mutvy: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bring your children from UK,USA and Canada to join us in the break up process.Idiot !
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by nogragra: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mrexcell:

This man is no doubt making sense but some of his brothers here will soon come for his head for daring to challenge their fulani masters.
This is exactly what we've been saying all this while. There is nothing good ever coming out of the north willy nilly. Mine is whether peaceful transition or bloody transition to me the South must be realistic and be prepared for the worst. Operation Amotekun is a good start and others must follow very quickly to ensure the welfare of Yoruba people. Time of sitting on the fence is over time for action and serious Stratagem is here and must be done with success in mind. Lobatan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) / Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.