Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (40538 Views)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Handsomecole(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2020
It's better for the North to remain in power forever, than for that Southwest frog eyed to be president .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2020
Samaad:
[s][/s]

quickly finish following people and chop your ban later grin just like the 2 years relationship ended grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Handsomecole(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2020
It's either the ticket comes East or remains in the North. The SW have done 8 years as president and 8 years VP. They must wait for their turn, they will not be allowed to jump the queue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Advocate500: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

mumu and silly talk ... you have being ignored till you get proper home training , pained nigga chestbeat all you like no one takes you serious in nigeria or anywhere... Ndi xenophobia, Ndi Marginalisation
your region is taking that title of marginalisation very soon just watch out, no bi Nigeria we dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Advocate500:
your region is taking that title of marginalisation very soon just watch out, no bi Nigeria we dey?

yen yen yen, in ya dreams amigo

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mraphel: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Advocate500:
how are akwa ibom and cross river? When opinion is one sided we viewed it from tribal angle.
They're not interested in d presidency. Can u mention any politician that's vying for d position?
Non
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mraphel: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Handsomecole:
It's either the ticket comes East or remains in the North. The SW have done 8 years as president and 8 years VP. They must wait for their turn, they will not be allowed to jump the queue.
Forget abt east

It's btw North and west

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2020
LabDNA:

You claim you are Igbo (which I doubt you are), do you even know what is at stake here?

How about yoruba voting for Igbo presidency for the first time in their lives, the way the Igbos have voted yoruba (OBJ).
Or they think this is the pre-internet era when they can insult and taunt Ndigbo with 'Igbo will never president' and get away with it? Enough!
You don't have to believe if I'm Ibo or not. I don't have to prove anything here, the Ibos generally don't have problem with the Yorubas. We can leave in peace with the Yorubas... The South has a common enemy and its time we realize that. So id rather vote a Tinubu with a northern Vp than an Atiku with Igbo vp, i boycotted the last election because of you can say you want Biafra and youth dying during protest and you want me to vote Atiku because the VP is Ibo, it doesn't make sense. A northerner must not rule us in 2023 or they'd rule us forever. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by HallaDaTruth: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

keep dreaming, and to correct you of you ranting.. he said the country would break if power doesnt shift south meaning Southwest are pulling out, feel free to stay with fulani, thats your choice

PS: Yorubas aint Biafra that got conquered due to hunger, we are self sufficient and well vast in the art of diplomacy

If we want all Leeches out of our land we would simply destroy Mokwa - Jebba bridge, Niger Bridge, and Lokoja bridge and just like that we cut you out

grin grin The lunatic pride of the yaribas will be their undoing. Keep boasting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Mraphel:
[s]Niger, Kogi, kwara state can successfully and comfortably lead this nation without Nigeria breaking up[/s].

And your point is? You just made no sense ahswear
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Advocate500: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Mraphel:

They're not interested in d presidency. Can u mention any politician that's vying for d position?
Non
but Kogi and Kwara are interested?and they also have the candidate that is capable, until we reason beyond ethnic sentiment we can never make sense, as an igboman I support a president from south, but 4 equity I will go 4 an igbo candidate, the fear 4 an average yurobaman to see an igboman become president is the more reason the igbos will find it difficult to support yuroba president.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Temptee101(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

[s]keep dreaming, and to correct you of you ranting.. he said the country would break if power doesnt shift south meaning Southwest are pulling out, feel free to stay with fulani, thats your choice

PS: Yorubas aint Biafra that got conquered due to hunger, we are self sufficient and well vast in the art of diplomacy

If we want all Leeches out of our land we would simply destroy Mokwa - Jebba bridge, Niger Bridge, and Lokoja bridge and just like that we cut you out

[/s]

Gibberish
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Germi9: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
This guy is a "jolly good fellow"
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
cool
You have a point...

No nation can ever progress when Donkeys are well positioned to continously Lord it over other more sophisticated, resourceful, cerebral, successful and intellectually superior beings in the land.
The very set of beings that should have been banned from heading anything governance... but alas, they are still here
Are you not one of those canvassing for PDP to zone their 2023 ticket to the North so as to have a better chance at defeating APC?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by egoldman(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is wrong with what he said?

Okay see two foolish regions

SW does not want SE in Aso Rock
And SE does not want SW in Aso Rock either

Fine
While both of you are fighting your monkey game
How about the two regions pick a consensus candidate from another region?

Say the SS or the lower middle belt?

A candidate that the SW AND SE supports in the election will win
#Fact

But I had a white man tell me that black man in general are not critical thinkers
I was very offended by his racist statement
But day by day in Nigeria
You dumb lots prove him right undecided

The goal js to keep Fulanis OUT of Aso Rock.
If we hate each others guts
Pick a consensus candidate from say the SW or NC.

But SW say Yoruba or nothing (which is quite stupid if you ask me)

And SE willing to vote Fulani if we don't get the ticket undecided

Damn it

Point

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by inspector1(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=Mraphel post=
Forget abt east

It's btw North and west.

BITTER TRUTH IS THAT BOTH THE NORTH / WEST WILL ALWAYS ROTATE THE PRESIDENTIAL SLOT AMONG THEMSELVES.
THE BEST EAST CAN GET IS VP, THE NORTHERN ELITE DOESN'T TRUST EAST WITH PRESIDENTIAL POST.

2023 presidential slot is for the North, while east shall get VP slot. Case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by TooMuchStuff: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2020
PassingShot:

Are you not one of those canvassing for PDP to zone their 2023 ticket to the North so as to have a better chance at defeating APC?
Shattapp...!
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Mrexcell:

This man is no doubt making sense but some of his brothers here will soon come for his head for daring to challenge their fulani masters.
The funny thing is that it's the Yorubas saying that 2023 belongs to the South (SW in particular) while the confused Igbos and their supporters are begging PDP to zone 2023 to the North so as to return to power.

Where is the common sense again?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shattapp...!

Deluded hypocrite.

You see your life! grin cheesy
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2020
fairfora:
he's a human being in fact, one of the sanest and bravest human beings we have in the southwest. I'm an advocate of secession. We are only deceiving ourselves by saying we're united. How can presidency be rotated between 2 regions? Are the south easterners not part of Nigeria? We should give them a chance this time or we all call it quits because the north have taken over almost all the political offices in Nigeria. They don't even care to hide their lies anymore. Last week, Buhari's daughter flew a presidential jet to attend a ceremony. That's the highest level of impunity and lawlessness in the presidency.

Only the fools amongst us would think that north would hand over to Tinubu in 2023. He even knows its doubtful as well. They want to hold on to power and that's why they've succeeded in planting their people in key positions so that...ti enybody ba gbemu, he/she would be take care of. Enough of all these deceits. When we agitated for state policing to treat the Bleep ups of all the criminals that have infiltered us, the north said no but now that we have launched amotekun, they're coming out of their shell to criticize it because they know what they're doing to us. Enough! Amotekun has come to stay. It's high time we removed the parasites from our body before it eats us up. Let us leave and each regime could still be of great Economic benefits to one another.
Don't mind them, most people doing Afonja and IPOB stuffs here are not from the South.. And those from the South doing that should hide their heads in shame, the South in fact Nigeria have a common enemy and that's the hausa fulani elite that don't want us to move forward as a nation and the must be resisted

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by LabDNA: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2020
evidencenews1:
You don't have to believe if I'm Ibo or not. I don't have to prove anything here, the Ibos generally don't have problem with the Yorubas. We can leave in peace with the Yorubas... The South has a common enemy and its time we realize that. So id rather vote a Tinubu with a northern Vp than an Atiku with Igbo vp, i boycotted the last election because of you can say you want Biafra and youth dying during protest and you want me to vote Atiku because the VP is Ibo, it doesn't make sense. A northerner must not rule us in 2023 or they'd rule us forever. SIMPLE

Confirmation that you are yoruba is the use of 'Ibo'. Like I said stop pretending.

Yes the Igbo have no problem with yoruba socially. I have more yoruba friends than you can imagine, I speak yoruba fluently. So yes I personally have no problem with them on the socially and even economically and they have no problem with me too I guess.

But that doesn't mean I as an Igbo should throwaway my political birthright away, when it is turn to lead. I am not bastard, and I don't know if you are.

The yorubas I know personally agree that they've done their turn, and in the spirit of equity it should come East.

Those in the south who oppose it coming to the East, when they should be fighting that it comes the South East, it is also politically fair that they don't also get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mraphel: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Advocate500:
but Kogi and Kwara are interested?and they also have the candidate that is capable, until we reason beyond ethnic sentiment we can never make sense, as an igboman I support a president from south, but 4 equity I will go 4 an igbo candidate, the fear 4 an average yurobaman to see an igboman become president is the more reason the igbos will find it difficult to support yuroba president.
Shut up.

Igbo has never supported Yoruba presidency and they will never will.

Igbo also are not interested in d presidency but vice to an Hausa man. Igbo consider Yoruba as a superior tribe they need to work against.

No igbo wants to contest an election even under d PDP they worked hard for.

I see Northern vs Yoruba in 2023 and a victory to d West side.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by anigbajumo(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2020
mrvitalis:
Hypocrisy is when u don't want north to retain power but want south west to retain power

Power is not given. No more zoning everyone can contest

The greed of south west would deny south president 2023

Most of u here don't reason like normal human being,I just don't knw wat NL has become these days, can't u read the article b4 u spew ur gibberish as usual,are u people mentally stable at all ??

He is even canvassing for Igbo presidency u are here throwing jabs at the Yorubas,why are u guys full of hatred??

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by akdjr(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2020
This is a delusional statement I have ever seen. Power is never given it is taken. How can you sit back at the comfort of your home and tell a legitimate Nigerian not to contest for an elective post he or she is qualified for just because your want that post to come from a particular part of the country which is unconstitutional in all terms. I am totally disappointed seeing such statement coming out from someone who contested for Governorship position in one of the most populated state in Africa. Imagine if Agege people come out to say Lagos should be split if Governor did not come from their side. Instead of you to play the politics which is a game of number to get to the post, you want people with the block vote to just freely hand over power to you. Who does that?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by wrose(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Who be this one?
I will never be sorry for the state that Nigeria is.
We brought this all on ourselves with our close minded selves
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by autchies(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

keep dreaming, and to correct you of you ranting.. he said the country would break if power doesnt shift south meaning Southwest are pulling out, feel free to stay with fulani, thats your choice

Ebola almost destroyed you people and you called on western nations to help you.
Same way Britain russia and Egypt helped in defeating biafra.
Biafra would have over run the zoo if not for foreign interference

Please enjoy your zoogeria.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2020
LabDNA:

You are not Igbo, yes you are afonja trying to deceive us with a pretence of objectivity.
Zoning is a principle and if it must followed, the ticket must come South East as the SW have had their turn.

If it can't come SE, it means the principle and purpose of zoning has been defeated, and even the North also has the right to contest and win, therefore the SW has no moral right to ask for the ticket.

Infact, as long as Nigeria remains, it is in the best interest of yoruba that an Igbo presidency happen as soon as possible, the earlier the East gets it, the earlier they also can rightfully lay claims and get it. They will not be allowed to jump the zoning queue. It is not hate, it is facts of justice and equity.

Get the facts into your pretentious skull.
Zoning in Nigeria has always been between the north and the South and not between the 3 major ethnic nationalities, the president must come from the South that's all that matters to me my brother and i don't have to prove to you if I'm Ibo or not.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by LabDNA: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2020
evidencenews1:
Zoning in Nigeria has always been between the north and the South and not between the 3 major ethnic nationalities, the president must come from the South that's all that matters to me my brother and i don't have to prove to you if I'm Ibo or not.

Where is written and in what part of the constitution is it entrenched since you want to play smart? Mr yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2020
wink2015:

NORTHERN NIGERIA HAS A WRITTEN CONSTITUTION BACKING THEM UP TO CONTEST THE 2023 ELECTION.

That is why serving Kaduna state governor, Malam Ahmad Nasir El Rufai and more lately Ex-governor Yerima of Zamfara state are declaring interest to run for President come 2023.

Meanwhile, the historic disunity in the southern part of Nigeria mostly among the yoruba and the Igbo is making it difficult for the south to work as one to claim the presidency which the UNWRITTEN CONSTITUTION gave to them by the relevant mutual agreement.

If southern Nigeria wants to produce the presidency then they must be united from the south west, to the south south, and south east with the middle belt carried along.
i agree with you buddy, that's why it angers me when i see Yorubas and Ibos fighting here. Well, most of them are impersonators and are mostly kids here, id rather vote a Tinubu or a Ayade or a Rochas than an Atiku. The South must unite for 2023

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Most of u here don't reason like normal human being,I just don't knw wat NL has become these days, can't u read the article b4 u spew ur gibberish as usual,are u people mentally stable at all ??

He is even canvassing for Igbo presidency u are here throwing jabs at the Yorubas,why are u guys full of hatred??
Who told u I was directing this to him ?
Only a dumb idiots won't know what tribe is against simple rotation we all agreed to because they feel they have the upper hand
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Handsomecole:
It's better for the North to remain in power forever, than for that Southwest frog eyed to be president .
power must come from the South that's all that matters to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Questions Begging For Answers Over Buhari’s Relocation Of Villa Chapel, Mosque / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.