Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

She Lied To Me That She Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me That She Was Raped (6860 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning nairalanders,

I am with this girl. She is a virgin (vaginal virgin) but she has had anal sex before.

She told me that the anal sex was through rape from a male friend during her school days and afterward, they stopped communicating. Well, i believed until today. I know that i should not have gone through her inbox but somehow, I embarassed got access to her chats. God so kind, the first chat that caught my eyes was the chat with the guy she has had anal sex with previously.

The guy was telling her how he missed her moaning and from the chat, they had more encounters to the extent that the guy said he was tired of anal sex and wanted to try out something different. They had several other meetings at the boy's venue. After some time, I noticed that their conversation started dying down. I guess their little relationship started to wear out.

The issue now is that she told me that the boy raped her and she cut contacts with him but the chat says otherwise. I don't really know what she stands to gain from branding the guy a rapist.

7 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Apination(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2020
To rape toto na war, person tell you say dem rape e yansh and you believe? The way some guys believe this rape story baffles me, abi Na so some persons feel say e easy to rape undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Jodha(f): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2020
There's nothing like vaginal virgin.. provided she has engaged in sexual intercourse whether anal or oral... she's not longer a virgin..

Y'all abuse the word virgin alot

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:
There's nothing like vaginal virgin.. provided she has engaged in sexual intercourse whether anal or oral... she's not longer a virgin..

as a matter of fact, sexual intercourse means "the insertion of the penis into the vagina". since it was not in her vagina it was inserted, she is still a virgin.

Anyways, the point of this thread is not to debate.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by taiocol: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:

Viginal grin cheesy grin grin
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Jodha(f): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Admin9:

as a matter of fact, sexual intercourse means "the insertion of the penis into the vagina". since it was not in her vagina it was inserted, she is still a virgin.

Anyways, the point of this thread is not to debate.

She's not a virgin periodt..

4 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Timekeeper: 1:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Admin9:

I am with this girl. She is a virgin (vaginal virgin) but she has had anal sex before.

She told me that the anal sex was through rape from a male friend during her school days and afterward, they stopped communicating. Well, i believed until today. I know that i should not have gone through her inbox but somehow, I embarassed got access to her chats. God so kind, the first chat that caught my eyes was the chat with the guy she has had anal sex with previously.

The guy was telling her how he missed her moaning and from the chat, they had more encounters to the extent that the guy said he was tired of anal sex and wanted to try out something different. They had several other meetings at the boy's venue. After some time, I noticed that their conversation started dying down. I guess their little relationship started to wear out.

The issue now is that she told me that the boy raped her and she cut contacts with him but the chat says otherwise. I don't really know what she stands to gain from branding the guy a rapist.

Welcome to the club bro

Very soon u will be tagged a rapist too.. That is ladies work, they tag their ex, rapist... It's a normal thing for them to do... Losers like Rekhina eat arab men shit to survive... Fvck Arab men dog to put meal on table.. I don't blame her sha

Op, That ur babe must be Jodha's sister... Birds of a feather

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:

She's not a virgin periodt..

She is actually a virgin going by his definition.

4 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Timekeeper:

Welcome to the club bro

Very soon u will be tagged a rapist too.. That is ladies work, they tag their ex, rapist... It's a normal thing for them to do... Losers like Rekhina eat arab men shit to survive... Fvck Arab men dog to put meal on table.. I don't blame her sha

All the girls i have met lost their virginity through rape. Including Timi Dakolo's wife.

19 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Jodha(f): 1:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Timekeeper:

Welcome to the club bro

Op, That ur babe must be Jod.ha's sister... Birds of a feather

Pls don't mention me if yhu don't want to be unfortunate..

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Jodha(f): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

She is actually a virgin going by his definition.

4 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:

So she is not a virgin cry
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by geedot: 2:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Smart chick, she's just waiting for you the "fool husby to be" to open it first, then all other dudes on the queue can now enter from the front door instead of jumping fence all these years. Once it's opened, to judge the mileage becomes herculean task.

5 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by tobechi20(m): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2020
she told you what you wanted to hear

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by frozen70(f): 3:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Admin9:

A rapist already knows where to insert his dick, he doesn't have time for anal

She could be saying that to attract sympathy from you, it could also be real

But trust women, no matter her age she knows her game

7 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by femi4: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Will a rapist rape an ass

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Liposure: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Whether na tru vagina or tru yash d fact be say she don fork b4.
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2020
tobechi20:
she told you what you wanted to hear

Hear ke. She should ve told me the truth.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Liposure:
Whether na tru vagina or tru yash d fact be say she don fork b4.

Yeah... Done and dusted
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Admin9: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2020
femi4:
Will a rapist rape an ass

I ve been fooled my brother.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Rekhina(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Timekeeper:

Welcome to the club bro

littleboy , do you know u have bought urself a cursed tomato from hell market ? Sitdown ,watch cos I will make an example out of ur broke ass ,
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Rekhina(f): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:

He thinks I will call mod on him to ban him till 2021(I have outgrown that since 2014) ,I won't cos I want him to use that same monikker to beg me when plague hits him then I make a joker out of him, I trust my indian deity now by Allah he will beg...
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2020
I wonder how you know this.
Apination:
To rape toto na war, person tell you say dem rape e yansh and you believe? The way some guys believe this rape story baffles me, abi Na so some persons feel say e easy to rape undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by DaddyMorenike: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Mtshwwww. Normal lie.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by iceybux(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:

But He Already Did Nau Mizz Jodha
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm. This is serious
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Timekeeper: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
littleboy , do you know u have bought urself a cursed tomato from hell market ? Sitdown ,watch cos I will make an example out of ur broke ass ,

Hey hey, come come... Don't take to spiritual level Han ahn.. Which kind talk be dt one... Abeg oool

Make I kuku beg you now, Rekhina no vex oooooooo.. Ur India deity fear me oooooo... Okay e don do...

Make I leave ur lane sef....

4 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Timekeeper: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Rekhina:
He thinks I will call mod on him to ban him till 2021(I have outgrown that since 2014) ,I won't cos I want him to use that same monikker to beg me when plague hits him then I make a joker out of him, I trust my indian deity now by Allah he will beg...
Wait.. Rekhina come ooooo... Don't try shit oooo.. Which one is Indian diety again ontop with matter na.....

Stop it if na play oooool
Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by liljboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2020
This version of lie is as old as man grin

3 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by 1kworks: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2020
My brother, rape stories are the stories they've been using to sell their deflowering lies.

Coming to nairaland has really been a life saver for me. Info here is on another level. Really opened my eyes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me That She Was Raped by Rekhina(f): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Timekeeper:

Hey hey, come come... Don't take to spiritual level Han ahn.. Which kind talk be dt one... Abeg oool

Make I kuku beg you now, Rekhina no vex oooooooo.. Ur India deity fear me oooooo... Okay e don do...

Make I leave ur lane sef....
U are pouring water on a hardrock ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content / What Does A Ring Really Mean? / Love Letter To My Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.