Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official (16488 Views)

Broad Oaks British School HND/B.Sc./BA/B.Ed Teaching Positions. Apply / Elizade University Non-teaching Positions / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by africanusvu(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Laziness and lack of self confidence.believe me over 85℅ of these applicants can do better than looking for teaching job.somevof them ar even making more money than whatever they will pay them.but they dnt know
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by kay29000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's not like the 50000 people who applied are all unemployed though, some are underemployed.

This is true.
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by barrypro: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
It is well
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by kay29000(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
africanusvu:
Laziness and lack of self confidence.believe me over 85℅ of these applicants can do better than looking for teaching job.somevof them ar even making more money than whatever they will pay them.but they dnt know

Trust me, most of them want the job cos they know how government jobs work in naija. I know many government workers that go to work only on Mondays and Fridays.

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Timekeeper: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Very simple... Give the southwest 70 percent.. South East, South south, all north 20 percent and (Asia, Europe, South American, Australia) 10 percent

Some people will still quote me to abuse me again....
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by HIGHSTAKE647: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Need loan for your business then check my signature
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by ejimatic: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Enn214:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/50000-people-applied-for-1000-teaching-jobs-in-lagos-―-official
. Teaching is a delicate job that requires only experts.Employ only those who can teach their subjects well.Give them tests on their subjects. If this is also politicised. Lagos state will pay for it .

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by HIGHSTAKE647: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (50m) in 3 working days kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Truthbites: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Next level...I thought Zombilites say naija too good...zombie o zombie ...zombie o zombie..zombie nor go unless u tell am to go.. zombie, zombie nor go talk unless u tell am talk .. zombie... singing and remembering the King of Afrobeat
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by coputa(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
whenever i hear or read story like,i begin to justify our president statement that our youths are lazy.

Nigeria youths are not creative,their creativity is channeled towards negative tendencies,especially the so called Graduate.

Nigeria graduates should think out of the box,think creatively,create a product that solves a problem,something new that someone hasn't done before, or better still improve on an existing product.

Nigeria youths should shed of the skin
of servitude
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
God Have Mercy On Us
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by tweakdude1: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
breathcutter:
And you're surprised? There's no job, people are underemployed... They said, be an entrepreneur, I go use my pr!ck take start the entrepreneur ni?

You have a point sir

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by babaloke: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
breathcutter:
And you're surprised? There's no job, people are underemployed... They said, be an entrepreneur, I go use my pr!ck take start the entrepreneur ni?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by EDUECO(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
landforeast:
Ok
Back then who send teaching job but right now teaching job looks very Lucrative and attracting in the eyes of job seekerd. And the exploitation and segregation continue, even getting a teaching job is by man no man.

You know what any time I look at Nigeria, I can't hold it but shake my head and shrug my shoulder . A country almighty God blessed with optimum population and lots of natural endowment wasting away while countries that have little of what we have keeps making exploits and pursuing a common goal of making the world a better place by ensuring good life of its Citizens.

If Nigeria were to be a country, mehn it would have folded since 30 years ago. How can you have herders at the helm of affairs and expect a magic turn around. mehn you can't give what you don't have.

To my dear Undergraduates please and please don't spend all your years in the University burning candles upon candle. If you read small just tap yourself and remind yourself that there is no job out there. Go out and build the spirit of hustlng. If you raise small money, start Photocopying business, buy Keke if you have the money or start a Barbing Saloon or even you can sell Okirika, just come to Lagos and buy and sell in the Campus. If you are a girl you can start hairdresser, manicure center, make up business or bead making.

When you graduate and go for service, build your contact and make friends with the sons of the rich if you are not unfortunate to be sent to interior village like Ikwo in Ebonyi state.

To the u employed graduate out there. Time have come when you must tell yourself the bitter truth orherwise you live I penury and reggret of ever acquiring that certificate. Dumb that certificate in that your rusty box, fold your arms, your trouser and enter the street. If you see whoever that will give you Keke Carry, if it is Camera you can lay your hands on, become a Mobile Photographer. Go into the market learn skills like phone repair, Latest TV repair or computer repair and make money. Some of the dirty looking guys you see everyday ae making the money companies cannot pay any of their staff.

The Bitter truth is that living in Nigeria now, o e need to think out of the box. You can equally become a Freelancer online and make money conveniently fron the comfort of your home without answering anybody sir. With the cost of running Coperate organisation going up everyday , Corperate organsiations are now resorting to engaging freelancers for diiferent t services such as graphics design, digital marketing or Mobile App development.

The irony is that First school leaving certificate owner is the president while a law graduate is now a sales girl and a Engineering graduate is now a primary school teacher.

May God help Nigerians
People are losing it everyday.

You are right!

I saw an advertisement of recent that teachers who are have the 'fear of God' are needed for immediate employment and the monthly salary is just N10,000 per month.

babaloke:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
landforeast:
Ok
Back then who send teaching job but right now teaching job looks very Lucrative and attracting in the eyes of job seekerd. And the exploitation and segregation continue, even getting a teaching job is by man no man.

You know what any time I look at Nigeria, I can't hold it but shake my head and shrug my shoulder . A country almighty God blessed with optimum population and lots of natural endowment wasting away while countries that have little of what we have keeps making exploits and pursuing a common goal of making the world a better place by ensuring good life of its Citizens.

If Nigeria were to be a country, mehn it would have folded since 30 years ago. How can you have herders at the helm of affairs and expect a magic turn around. mehn you can't give what you don't have.

To my dear Undergraduates please and please don't spend all your years in the University burning candles upon candle. If you read small just tap yourself and remind yourself that there is no job out there. Go out and build the spirit of hustlng. If you raise small money, start Photocopying business, buy Keke if you have the money or start a Barbing Saloon or even you can sell Okirika, just come to Lagos and buy and sell in the Campus. If you are a girl you can start hairdresser, manicure center, make up business or bead making.

When you graduate and go for service, build your contact and make friends with the sons of the rich if you are not unfortunate to be sent to interior village like Ikwo in Ebonyi state.

To the u employed graduate out there. Time have come when you must tell yourself the bitter truth orherwise you live I penury and reggret of ever acquiring that certificate. Dumb that certificate in that your rusty box, fold your arms, your trouser and enter the street. If you see whoever that will give you Keke Carry, if it is Camera you can lay your hands on, become a Mobile Photographer. Go into the market learn skills like phone repair, Latest TV repair or computer repair and make money. Some of the dirty looking guys you see everyday ae making the money companies cannot pay any of their staff.

The Bitter truth is that living in Nigeria now, o e need to think out of the box. You can equally become a Freelancer online and make money conveniently fron the comfort of your home without answering anybody sir. With the cost of running Coperate organisation going up everyday , Corperate organsiations are now resorting to engaging freelancers for diiferent t services such as graphics design, digital marketing or Mobile App development.

The irony is that First school leaving certificate owner is the president while a law graduate is now a sales girl and a Engineering graduate is now a primary school teacher.

May God help Nigerians

You are right!

I saw an advertisement of recent that teachers who are have the 'fear of God' are needed for immediate employment and the monthly salary is just N10,000 per month.

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by lilybonny(f): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
sad
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by adeoba2008(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
If you add the number of people that tried to opened their useless job portal and we're not able to , the number will reach one million.
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
landforeast:
Ok

May God help Nigerians

grin @bolded
U served in Ikwo?
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Gabson001(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
There's hunger in the land

GOD abeg no allow us beg to eat

AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by FManager(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin angry

[s]It shows 80% of Nairalanders are either unemployed or underemployed. Just by looking at their comments above

Lazy lagosians[/s]
tongue

tongue angry
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by akdjr(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Okay Sir. quote author=ZombieTERROR post=85756982]

Underemployment is worst under Buhari

So kindly shut Up [/quote]
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Esseite:
0.002% chance for each candidate..
Its not that small na. Do the maths well
It's 2%

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
It shows no job in the country.

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmmm.... the governor has announced hiring of 1000 teachers for secondary schools..... but plans are now in motion to find out how many teachers are needed?

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Berankis: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is it that these bastards derive joy in ridiculing Nigeria youth all the time they conduct their useless recruitments? Which one is 50,000 applicants applied for 1,000 jobs? Why these madness of stating these senseless reports all the time? To achieve what? Is is to depress the youth or create more hopelessness?

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by akanbiaa(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Esseite:
0.002% chance for each candidate..
It is actually 2% But 98% chance for those that have 5G connection.

1 Like

Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by sosospence(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Alarming
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh my Lord shocked shocked, which way Nigeria? cool cool
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Wanyor(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
TESCOM SENT ME AN INBOX MESSAGE ON MY PHONE, SAYING I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR AN ONLINE TEST... THEY SENT ME AN USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND I DID THE TEXT AT THE COMFORT OF MY HOUSE AND SUBMITTED...
PLEASE I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK FOR THOSE WHO WROTE THE TEXT, WAS THE TEST WRITTEN AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR YOU WENT TO A CENTRE PROVIDED BY LAGOS STATE TEACHING CENTRE, BECAUSE AM WORRIED NOW THANKS... OP PLEASE FRONT PAGE
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by rezzy: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wanyor:
TESCOM SENT ME AN INBOX MESSAGE ON MY PHONE, SAYING I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR AN ONLINE TEST... THEY SENT ME AN USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND I DID THE TEXT AT THE COMFORT OF MY HOUSE AND SUBMITTED...
PLEASE I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK FOR THOSE WHO WROTE THE TEXT, WAS THE TEST WRITTEN AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR YOU WENT TO A CENTRE PROVIDED BY LAGOS STATE TEACHING CENTRE, BECAUSE AM WORRIED NOW THANKS... OP PLEASE FRONT PAGE

Those that wrote the test did it with their phones/laptops in their houses. Haven't you receive msg for the interview. By the way, the interview was held today
Re: 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official by Wanyor(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
rezzy:

Those that wrote the test did it with their phones/laptops in their houses. Haven't you receive msg for the interview. By the way, the interview was held today
Really!!!? I haven't receive any message for the interview.. Is today the last day for the interview? Thanks so much for the info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For / Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work / 90% Of First Batch N-power Beneficiaries Have BVN Clearance – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.