Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State (964 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by ipreach: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2020
The Imo state police command have arrested 47 year old Sunday Agwim, for allegedly murdering his 62-year-old mother in their home at Umuobom in the Ideato South Local Government Area of Imo State.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the state police command, Orlando Ikeokwu, said the command received a report from members of the community that the suspect ''murdered his mother using a hammer and a machete on her head and ''completely grounded the head into powder beyond recognition with the hammer.''

Ikeowku says police arrived the scene of the incident and found the remains of the deceased. The police took the body to the mortuary where an autopsy would be carried out on her.

He added that the suspect has confessed to the crime but says he doesn't know what came over him.

The police spokesperson says the matter is still being investigated and would be charged to court soon.

SOURCE https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/man-kills-his-mother-grind-her-head.html

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by SLAP44: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Sounds like serous lies, how can he use hammer to grind the head to powder?

Bloggers lying to drive traffic.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by GreetMe(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Sounds like serous lies, how can he use hammer to grind the head to powder?

Bloggers lying to drive traffic.

At first.. it was grinded, now in the post they said it was hammered undecided

Bloggers no go kill person
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by hotogbono: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2020
ahhh
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by Luckylife(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Man can be mysterious.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by beeblack: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by Lavisha(f): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2020
See his head.. .. stupid Igbo.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by Greatzeus(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2020
Either ritual or mental illness.
If you ask God for something and He didnt give you,you will complain not kn owing He might be saving you from disaster or death,if this woman didnt have a child,she will think God is not good to her. Look now, same child she had,murdered her cry
God have mercy on me,have mercy on my soul,lead me on Lord, i trust your judgement
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by Dgoz(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2020
The guy is 47 and the mother 62. So the mother was 15 years when she gave birth to him?
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by jerrykk(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
which autopsy dem wan do again
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by Bola146(f): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin powder Omo radarada
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Grind Her Head Into Powder In Imo State by Hamilton1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Okoro Savages

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Daughter – Father / Lady Disgrace For Stealing Cooking Oil In Super Market / Girl Allegedly Commits Suicide After Being Accused Of Theft By Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.