Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth (49884 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by brainhgeek(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shameless MURIC as ever!

So our presidential JET is now glorified Taxi for private micro business of Buhari kid daughter??

Abeg na who dash dis mumuric man the title of a whole professor?? I want to know

Professor of madness
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by opeey(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jalinspy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/01/presidential-jet-hanan-buhari-is.html?m=1
shame on this man that call himself a prof, is he sick. if he doesn't have anything good to say he should keep quite now. presidential jet as now been turned to taxi
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by crafteck(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
How
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by bbankky: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gosh! angry angry I just tire for this man
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Fuckgovt: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
My God how on earth did luggard join us with such imbeciles
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by holuwamosey(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Awon werey group

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by eagleu: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC congratulates Hanan Buhari for passing clear pale yellow urine this morning!
Next, they will congratulate her for doing number 2, while other lazy Nigerian ladies have no idea how to do it.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by maxzzo1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shameless MURIC as ever!

So our presidential JET is now glorified Taxi for private micro business of Buhari kid daughter??

Abeg na who dash dis mumuric man the title of a whole professor?? I want to know
the worst the man na prof what a shame
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Very true!

Well said!
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
eagleu:
MURIC congratulates Hanan Buhari for passing clear pale yellow urine this morning!
Next, they will congratulate her for doing number 2, while other lazy Nigerian ladies have no idea how to do it.

Shattap please.

This not a forum for insane people.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Tareq1105: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:
MURIC again

MURIC is a mad man.

Even Presidency confirmed that she's a professional photographer and that she attended the occasion to take pictures as part of the project for her on going Masters degree.

Prof is a disaster.

Just read his defense and compare it with the reasons Buhari gave for the release of the jet.

Who made him Presidential spoke person?

Tell me, which madness pass am?
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by ofwest47(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
MURIC leave those haters and wailers they are just crying for nothing

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by omobaba1759: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
HYPOCRITE
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by 2Ways(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
yarimo:
As long as the good people of Nigeria are concerned, MURIC is the best thing to happen for Nigeria. FG should honour AKINTOLA with GCON it's clear he means well for Nigeria.

I hardly comment on issues like this but
I see zero sense in this your comment.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by ki02020(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
This mam will not kill is with his mumuness
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by WeRblessed(f): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let me pretend that I didn't read this topic
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by WeRblessed(f): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let me pretend like I didn't read this topic
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Alashoalash10: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sholaco:
Only jobless and hypocrites and the children of hate will read a negative meaning to the president daughter and relatives using airforce one......these same hypocrites will be glorifying, sanctifying and canonizing the children of Obama or John Donald Trump on boarding airforce one.....slaves angry
shut up!

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
ofwest47:
MURIC leave those haters and wailers they are just crying for nothing
shaataaaap there!
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by sulaak(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
yarimo:
As long as the good people of Nigeria are concerned, MURIC is the best thing to happen for Nigeria. FG should honour AKINTOLA with GCON it's clear he means well for Nigeria.

MURIC and Akintola are the reason why the South West is regressing in education and social development. There was a time when the south-west produce intelligent and socially aware politician and intellectual like Awo, Ajasin, Falae and Jakande. Now, all they have are political prostitute that will prostrate for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Temptee101(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
[s]This man has always been a stupid person. Trying to justify unjustifiable[/s].

See who's talking, are you lots any different from him
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Petdagr8t(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
And the so called inspirer can't fly economy class to the event but flying a whole Presidential jet automatically made her an inspiration. Ishaq Akintontola is it a must to talk ?, why can't you keep mute if you have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shameless MURIC as ever!

I believe Nigerians are a bunch of highly confused people incapable of thinking objectively. Why are people making unnecessary noise over the use of the private jet by the presidents daughter? Whether u like it or not the presidents family can use the private jet for required functions, even when she’s going to skol she entitled to sm level of security and this is done anywhere in the freaking world.

The hypocrisy of Nigerians and mostly the opposition Pdp is highly disgusting to say the least. I know what pdb did with private jets when in power. Let’s use our heads and be objective and reasonable not overly emotional and sentimental.

Note I don’t support Buhari bt there is nothing wrong with what the presidency has done here. Didn’t the Obamas go on several family vacations? What’s the big deal here really?
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by TooMuchStuff: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
jaxxy:

I believe Nigerians are a bunch of highly confused people incapable of thinking objectively. Why are people making unnecessary noise over the use of the private jet by the presidents daughter? Whether u like it or not the presidents family can use the private jet for required functions, even when she’s going to skol she entitled to sm level of security and this is done anywhere in the freaking world.

The hypocrisy of Nigerians and mostly the opposition Pdp is highly disgusting to say the least. I know what pdb did with private jets when in power. Let’s use our heads and be objective and reasonable not overly emotional and sentimental.

Note I don’t support Buhari bt there is nothing wrong with what the presidency has done here. Didn’t the Obamas go on several family vacations? What’s the big deal here really?
U have a point... !
Buhari with his over sanctimonious posture when PDP was in power created all these hullabaloo.
Buhari hypocrisy is legendary

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Khaleell001(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jalinspy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/01/presidential-jet-hanan-buhari-is.html?m=1

MURIC totally missed it here.

I think it's high time the prof tells us whether he is using his platform to speak for Islām or it is just another political tool.
This is way way below it .

MURIC should not even be seen defending this how much more talk about this.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by onpoint69(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
it just amazes me how we stand logic on it's head when we try to defend the indefensible.
so what uncommon skill does the president's daughter have in photography that no youth in the state she has been invited to not have.
this na uncommon defense.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

U have a point... !
Buhari with his over sanctimonious posture when PDP was in power created all these hullabaloo.
Buhari hypocrisy is legendary

Lol. I know Apc hypocrisy is as legendary as Pdp bt in this issue I think it’s abit ridiculous pls. We are expending our energy on things that don’t really matter or affect the wellbeing of the country. I’m this particular case the presidents daughter is actually more of an inspiration than anything else bt either playing opposition, hate or lack of objectivity won’t let sm people reason That way or take the positives. It’s shameful how low we have gone in our political opinions.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by DrChukki: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
yarimo:

In Igbo we call people like you Ewu.
In Yoruba Olodo.
In Hausa Nama

In English Animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Insectkiller: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nah Animal Talk Be that oooo (in felas voice)
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by bejeria101(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
This lunatic is saying?
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by sulaak(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cantonese:

And yet he is tackling corruption?
Remember "I am called baba go slow".
Remember "I am for everyone and I am for no one".

There is God sha.

God will not be solving this problem, this is on Nigerian to wake up and take it back. "There was a country" now has meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.