Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour (58749 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
GindoX:

So i should be ordering chinchin from sokoto to akwa ibom grin

HEhP a Sister now, this One na funky baBeChinvhin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
greggng:

As if is a surprise to you....ait lost their credibility when they became agent of pdp false news....they started with tinubu , moved to Amaechi , finally to buhari...
No wonder their color is ReD.lol
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

When you have answers to my pertinent questions, lemme know... I don't have time for morons!!!

This was how 4 young men lost their lives in Aluu, Rivers state, because people chose to be idiotically violent instead of asking pertinent questions to properly determine guilt.

I'm telling you even innocent people are falsely accused in the abroad, though not up to the extent of taking their lives. It happens everywhere all over across the world. Poor them. God is the true vindicator. Help didn't come on time, it's SaD.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Alanwalker:
Nobody should wish death on anybody
Both enemies and non-enemies , because you have people that hate you too.

But truth is death is inevitable, one should prepare for it

PS:why should AIT bring this nonsense that has no evidence up as news ,this equally shows that most things we see on these channels are fake
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by DoubleEngine007: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Hmm..when them match this your Shoe with POTOPOTO for AGeGe maRket
grin I will call you to come help me beat anybody that step on my shoes.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by bynomzy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
That's not AIT that's how you guys gulp any news you see without verification.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Funkybabee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
joepepsy:
Yes a super mod

Cool
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Funkybabee(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
GindoX:

So i should be ordering chinchin from sokoto to akwa ibom grin

Even its Kaduna, is it not in Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by joepepsy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bawo omo oshogbo.
Funkybabee:

Cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by ATTemi: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
What if Bobrisky dies first?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Adam00(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is bob a male or female?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by etrange: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Weedsmoker:
angry

Who cares if he or she is dead.

Does his existence have any bearing on the Nigerian economy.

Spits.

If she dies, we will all hear about it. But if you die.... well, you'll not die shaa.

But think about it, bro. People come and go everyday, only a few get to leave their footprints behind. Bob is the first of her kind here, she is uncommon and will not be forgotten easily. Now, instead of insulting her online (which is good for her publicity anyway), why not strive to carve out a nich for yourself in a way you consider more positive? Counter her supposedly 'negative' success with your positive one so the youths will see that there are better ways of making it....

Just saying o... Good evening.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by akdjr(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
AIT has a verified account on Twitter and there is no account like AIT Nigeria news. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by olowofariwo(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2020
this is AIT Nigeria official page, juxtapose.

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Brunicekid(m): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2020
QTEST007:
Shebi u go marry?

We dey wait.

PAAATTTIIIEENNNTTTLLLYYY
Marry Man or SheMan?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by somtookeke(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2020

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2020
tobicool:
grin
When you give Africa independence to television broadcast and journalism. I shame for AIT on this one.
Why now!!!!?
If I was Bobrisky I will only accept public apology from AIT with thick envelope.
birds of the same feathers idiots year 2020
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2020
When you have not die what's your benefits to the public? Am not sorry to say you are mad buh you don't know just make sure you see your doctor
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by ultimatekint(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2020
demoBaba:

That's not prayer
You pray so for me, I will be glad.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by GindoX(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Funkybabee:

Even its Kaduna, is it not in Nigeria

Chat me up whatsap..... 32650520. Na zero seven zero

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by Funkybabee(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2020
joepepsy:
Bawo omo oshogbo.

I'm good
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by mnathan: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
bro awfar nw
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour by mkpurumma090(f): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.