Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (104723 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Single (18+) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by kimoyo: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Shewrites, why is it that ego only attracts men that only want to get between her legs? I had wanted to ask this in the first story. You are doing a good job. Waiting for the next update
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Zara20(f): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
thanks, i ll chat u up o whatsapp . may your ink never run dry
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by AnnabelKelvin01: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Can i get hard copies of your book

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
kimoyo:
Shewrites, why is it that ego only attracts men that only want to get between her legs? I had wanted to ask this in the first story. You are doing a good job. Waiting for the next update

Some ladies attract men that want to get in between their legs because, 1. Men are attracted to what they see.
In Ego's case, she is a pretty lady, with nice physique.

2. Due to some ladies lifestyle, they give the wrong vibe, thereby attracting the worst of the worse.
In Ego's case, she had several crazy relationships. Even though she has repented and changed, the consequences of her actions follow her. It takes the grace of God to bypass these consequences.

I can go on

I hope I have answered your question.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=AnnabelKelvin01 post=88548544][/quote]

Unfortunately, I don't have hard copies of any of my books yet... hopefully soon.

Pele for the stress... Ndo... Tute...

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by BentleyJnr: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow, SheWrites, you're really great, keep it up, ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by AnnabelKelvin01: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
SheWrites:

Unfortunately, I don't have hard copies of any of my books yet... hopefully soon.

Pele for the stress... Ndo... Tute...

Okay thanks, I'm a big fan of your work

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
AnnabelKelvin01:

Okay thanks, I'm a big fan of your work
Wonderful. So pleased to meet you *hugs&kissed*

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
BentleyJnr:
Wow, SheWrites, you're really great, keep it up, ma'am

*winks*

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by kimoyo: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for taking out time to respond

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 4:06am On Apr 18, 2020
kimoyo:
Thanks for taking out time to respond

*winks* You're welcome

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by AiteeAitee: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
SheWrites what's up? No food for us? We are missing you na.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
AiteeAitee:
There is food o, something is cooking.
Bad network. Will update today, tomorrow...

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
AiteeAitee:
There is food o, something is cooking.
Bad network. Will update today, tomorrow...

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

Episode 24

Dear Diary,

14th April, 2019.

My husband has been discharged! Diary praise God for me o. I am so, so, so happy. My husband is home and he is happy too. Who wouldn't be? My Praise has slimmed down some. I am going to make sure that he eats well and rest, so that he can regain his strength. He is also due for some other room services. But I will have to take it slow with him in this aspect. Make my oga no go pe me for bed.

His parents and siblings came to check up on him yesterday. They brought fruits and chocolates. They say he needs to get his energy back on track. I have been eyeing the different brands of chocolates. I am an unrepentant sweet tooth. Hahaha... my eye no dey see all this kain things without popping out. Anyhow, na me and Praise go finish every single bar of the chocolates, last last.

I resumed work last week, but I don't go everyday. My staff tried sha. They did well in my absence. Things didn't go hay wire while I was MIA, but I still shouted small sha. Some of my staff went on vacation, not literally anyway. You know the saying, 'When the cat is away, the mice will play'. Some of them were up to a few shenanigans.

I have decided to leave them for now. It is their time. They should enjoy this interlude while it lasted. After all, no be their papa get the business. When I resume work fully, I will be able to address their discrepancies. And also reward the faithful ones.

Diary! Diary! Diary! How many times did I call you? Diary, if you know Kingsley Ike, please warn him for me o. This guy has decided to die before his time. This one na ala-koba now. Bi ko nu, diary, warn him o. Can you imagine that this imp traced me to my business place?

When my receptionist called my office line and told me that one Mr. Ike was asking to see me, I was beyond stunned. I flew out of my office and dashed to the reception hall. Lo and behold, it was Kingsley! He had the guts to come looking for me at work. Abi which kain mad person be dis for heaven sake?

I ushered him out of the building and threatened to get him arrested. I was more than ready to go to the police station to file a report. He has become a merciless stalker and I want him off my back. The mofo started begging me. He said his divorce papers were ready and once I give the go ahead he would make his wife sign it. Then he will help me prepare my own divorce papers.

Diary, I send Kingsley message? Did I ask him to do anything? If he wants to wreck his own marriage, what is my own now? I didn't tell anyone that I wanted to leave my husband. I didn't tell anyone that I was tired of marriage. Abeg, abeg, I no dey join issues. He should just leave me out of his madness.

I told him that I wasn't interested. He said I was lying. He said me and him were destined to be together. I for shout, I for tear him cloth and strangle him, but where my office dey is a posh area. I cannot come and turn mad person because of this... this kolo mental of a man. I just left him out there and went back to my office.

I think it is high time I tell Praise that one of my ex is disturbing my peace of mind and following me around. By the time Praise shows him pepper, his senses will definitely return.
I have had enough of Kingsley's craziness. This guy fit embarrass person for public. Enough is enough.

I can hear Praise calling me. I think he is awake. He took a nap this afternoon. He must be hungry now.

Got to go diary. I need to take care of my husband.

Talk to you later.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cyndy1000(f): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know when she will tell Praise is she waiting for Mandela to come back from prison before she will do the needful. Such a useless guts Kingsley has. So toxic.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by cricifixo: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2020
This Kingsley is mad o, better chop off his gbola next time he tries anything he comes around.
This update too small na abeg do something for ur boy na
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for the update. Kingsley is looking for trouble.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Ann2012(f): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
You better open up to Praise before Kingsley dents your image

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Ann2012:
You better open up to Praise before Kingsley dents your image

Thanks for the update ma'am

You're welcome
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Humbleness:
Thanks for the update. Kingsley is looking for trouble.
*winks*
serious trouble oooo
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2020
cricifixo:
This Kingsley is mad o, better chop off his gbola next time he tries anything he comes around.
This update too small na abeg do something for ur boy na

Next episode cooking
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2020
cyndy1000:
I don't know when she will tell Praise is she waiting for Mandela to come back from prison before she will do the needful. Such a useless guts Kingsley has. So toxic.

Hmmm...
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by Asco9ty5(f): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Someone should help me play that "Egungun be careful" for Kingsley........na Trailer go jam him very soon.

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Asco9ty5:
Someone should help me play that "Egungun be careful" for Kingsley........na Trailer go jam him very soon.

*hands-on-my-head*

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by PrudySara(f): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bia Kingsley Ike, dem send you
How's it doing you? Are you on heat period?

It's high time, Ego let Praise in on what's happening before it becomes too late.

Thanks for the update SheWrites. You're doing a great job. Chop kiss�
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2020
PrudySara:
Bia Kingsley Ike, dem send you
How's it doing you? Are you on heat period?

It's high time, Ego let Praise in on what's happening before it becomes too late.

Thanks for the update SheWrites. You're doing a great job. Chop kiss�

*collects-the-kiss* thanks babes

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by rosieflower2(f): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2020
I really love your writing prowess, please keep it up.
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2020
rosieflower2:
I really love your writing prowess, please keep it up.

Thank you *hugs*
Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
New update cooking

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by SheWrites(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2020
MARRIED AND SLAYING: DIARY OF MRS. NWAKAEGO ETADAFE

Episode 25

Dear Diary,

21st April, 2019.

My world ended three days ago...

Three disastrous, torturing days ago. How I wish I could turn back the hands of time. How I wish...
Three days ago, while I prepared to go to my business place, the security guard knocked on my front door. He said a man he has never seen before has been loitering around our gate since yesterday and when he confronted the man, the stranger said he wanted to see me.

I was indifferent at first. But when I asked the guard what the man's name was, his response felt like the beginning of a rainstorm. He said Mr. Kingsley Ike was at our gate and he wanted to see me.

Diaaarrrryyyyy!

How in the world did he find me? Did he follow me home? Why did this mofo come to my house, my matrimonial home for that matter? Why is Kingsley stalking me for Pete's sake? Ehn why? Why has this craze junkie decided to die before his time?

How I wished Praise was home. He left very early that morning. And I haven't told him about Kingsley yet. I know, I know, I should have told him by now. Actually, I intended to, but this past week, Praise leaves the house before I wake up and he returns home long after I had slept. He is opening another branch of Sweet Things bakery on the island and this has consumed his time and attention. But that is still no excuse. I should have found the time to tell him.

Sooooooo, I told the guard to send Kingsley away. I was prepared not to give him an audience at all. If he likes, let him keep camping at my gate. When Praise finds him there, nobody will be able to rescue him from my husband's wrath.

I ate my breakfast in peace, got dressed and climbed into my car. The security guard opened the gate and as I swerved out of my compound, Kingsley jumped in front of the vehicle!

Ah! Chi mo! I have really suffered. What if I didn't apply the brakes in time? This guy just want to die, and in my hands for that matter.

The dead-man walking waved his hands, pleading, that he needed to speak to me.
I was just mad. So was my security guard who came out and pushed him out of the way.
I spread my five fingers at Kingsley and drove away. From the side mirror, I saw him arguing with the guard.

Diary ooooo. Can you believe that when I returned from work that same day, Kingsley was still loitering around?! The security guard told me that he refused to leave.

I didn't even know what to say. I was tired and all I wanted that evening was to eat, shower and sleep. I was in no mood to argue with an ex, a troublesome one at that.

The guard opened the gate and the moment I drove in, Kingsley ran into my compound. He went on his knees, pleading that he needed to speak with me.

I ignored him, got down from the vehicle and went in.

Diary, this mofo followed me! He knelt at the door, begging and begging and begging. The security guard came in, frowned at him and left.
I expected the guard to throw him out. And I assumed that the guard probably thought I had agreed to listen to Kingsley. But no, I was just tired. Too tired to shout and start a fight.

I flung my bag on a nearby chair and asked Kingsley to leave. He refused. He said not until I agree to leave with him. As in how now?

One wicked headache took over my skull that minute. I staggered to a chair and covered my face with my palms. I started praying to God. I wanted my husband to come home fast. Because if he didn't, he might meet Kingsley's corpse at our door.

Kingsley came to where I was sitting. He knelt down in front of me and told me that he had already told his family that he wants to leave Nneoma. He said this time around, he has their full backing to marry me. All I needed to do was to divorce Praise.

He said he might not be as wealthy as my husband, but he was earning enough cash, alongside a few side profitable businesses and he would be able to give me the future I wanted.

Diary, who send Kingsley message? Who send am ooooo?

With the remaining strength I had left, I screamed at him and ordered him out of my house. I told him to leave and never, ever come back.

Diary, he started crying. Out of the blue. He started shedding some very pathetic tears. He said he won't leave, unless he was sure that I didn't love him anymore.

"I stopped loving you a lifetime ago Kingsley!" I shrieked, and this doubled the pain I felt. My head was bursting with a bad ache.

"I don't believe you!" he yelled back. "And I can prove it," he added.

Prove wetin? Bi ko nu, this... this small boy, this ewu?

Before I could say Jack Robinson, Kingsley pounced on me! He pinned me down to the leather three settee and I screamed! He stuffed his handkerchief into my mouth and he told me that by the time he was done with me, I would be screaming his name.

Oh God! Everything went to hell in the next few minutes.

His wretched hands were everywhere. In my blouse, grabbing my coconuts, on my thighs, squashing my buttocks. Ewo!

I fought him. Scratched him everywhere. On his face, arms stomach, leg, anywhere I could reach. I think I gave him permanent scars.

He didn't relent though. Pathetic right?

He was able to get hold of my hands and he pinned it above my head. Then I felt his wet lips on my cheeks, my neck, my ears... My inner ears that I haven't cleaned in a while, ewwwwww... I wanted to puke! He lifted my blouse, unhooked my bra and swallowed one of my coconuts!

Diaaaaarrryyyy!

I started to cry. Where was the security guard? Will my husband come home on time and save me from this mad man? So many thoughts ran past my agitated mind.

Kingsley sucked my coconuts, one after the other like someone who had been deprived of food for many days. He sucked and chewed and bit me! Oh God, he bit into my flesh! Is it meat?!

Then I felt his erect third leg. My heart beat accelerated. I knew I was in trouble. And I couldn't move my legs because I was crushed under his weight. He started grinding his rotten cucumber against me. As he sucked my coconuts, he grinded. The more he sucked, the faster he grinded.

I tried shouting again, but my voice was muffed because of the handkerchief. I started to pray again. Oh diary... I prayed and prayed for help.
Kingsley lifted up my skirt and dived his crooked fingers into my coochie coochie. I cried the more and began to fight him again. I struggled for freedom like my life depended on it. I knew what was coming next. And I would rather die than allow another man's cucumber, aside my husband's own, into my coochie coochie.

His fingers went deeper and deeper and I fought him tirelessly. The handkerchief came off and I screamed! I screamed and screamed and I didn't stop.

He let go of my hands and placed a hand over my mouth. With my freed hands, I threw blows, punches and I scratched him! I bit his hand and he let go of my mouth.

I screamed again and fought him. It all paid off. I got free from his grip and fell on the floor with a loud thud. When I tried to get up and run, I felt pain on my left ankle. I think I sprained it when I hit the floor. I didn't mind, the only thing on my mind was 'escape'.

I staggered towards the door and Kingsley came after me. We crashed on the floor. I tried to get up again, but, this time around, my ankle hurt like hell. I got on my knees, despite the pain and crawled to the door. Kingsley crawled after me and pulled my leg, the very one that hurt. I yelled in pain and fell on the floor. He came up behind me and pinned my head to the tiled floor and lifted my skirt.

The next thing I felt was his rotten iron rod cucumber slamming into my buttocks. It felt like a very sharp knife was being driven into me. I didn't have the strength to fight anymore and I started to cry...

"I have missed you so much Ego, aaaah! Finally you are mine... aaah! You're soooo sweet!" Kingsley said as he plunged deeper into me, causing me pain, physically, psychologically and emotionally.

He rammed into me like a cow on heat and I thought he would never stop.

"What the hell!"

I heard Praise's voice. Relief washed over me... But how I wished he arrived in time... before Kingsley gained access into my coochie coochie.

Then I heard a loud crash.

Then someone yelling. I recognized Kingsley's voice.

I raised my achy head slowly and saw Praise throwing my ex against the wall. I think Kingsley just got his spine broken and I didn't care. I wish worse things will happen to him.

The security guard came in with two police officers and they dragged my ex out of my home.
Praise lifted me up and carried me out of the house.

The next time I opened my eyes, I was on a hospital bed. My husband and the family doctor were standing at the doorway, talking in low tones. When they realized that I was awake, the doctor came to my bedside.

He told me that I had a lot of bruises on my coconuts, coochie coochie and in my buttocks. He said I also had a sprained ankle. The good news was that the bruises will heal in less than two weeks, but my ankle will take more time.

When the doctor left, Praise remained at the door and he refused to meet my gaze. He told me that Kingsley slept in the police cell, but by morning, his wife and family came begging. He earlier planned to sue him and make sure he rot in jail for what he did to me. But he pitied the guy's wife and aging parents. He was at a loss on what to do next.

When I looked into my husband's eyes, I could see his pain. This is my fault. I should have told Praise about my ex weeks ago.

This is all my fault...

It's being three days now. I came back home from the hospital yesterday. And Praise and I had a long talk this morning, but it didn't end well.
Praise wanted to know exactly what happened. And I told him the whole truth. From A to Z. From the day I met Kingsley at the hospital to the day he showed up at our gate.

I saw tears in my husband's eyes. He wasn't happy because of everything I kept from him. He blamed me for not telling him about my ex disturbance on time. He said I was responsible for getting raped by my ex. He said... he said a lot of things.

My husband is not happy with me right now and it is my fault.

The man can't even look at me. Does he despise me now?

Oh God... what have I done?

Diary... what am I going to do?

Re: Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe by neloyah: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Praise should try to understand that she was overpowered by Kingsley... And let him leave him locked up, because with Kingsley out of prison, I really do not see an end to it. That guy is unrepentant...

Thanks for the update tho..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Tracy / Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102