Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

“wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid (7095 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by EntertainmentN: 5:29pm On May 19, 2021

British born-American model, actress and businesswoman, Naomi Campbell, took to social medial to announce the arrival of her baby while Nigerian insinuate she had the baby for Wizkid.

Base on the relationship between Nigerien Afrobeat singer, Wizkid and the model has been clarified often times as being a typical ‘friendship’ despite their closeness.

Taking to her Instagram page the actress says that she is honored to be chosen by the baby for her to be her mother and further called it beautiful blessing.

SEE POST AND REACTIONS HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/wizkid-has-done-it-again-nigerians-react-as-naomi-campbell-welcomes-first-child/

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by lilvicky68(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
Nigerians and insinuation..na 5 n 6..

6 Likes

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by hybrid11(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2021
So if I turn celebrity tomorrow na so my prick go d distribute pikin all over d globe grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by mariahAngel(f): 5:41pm On May 19, 2021
It can't be Wizkid's...the baby is almost white.

How can they be so dumb as to say it's Wizkid's?

11 Likes

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by EntertainmentN: 9:12pm On May 19, 2021
it is possible
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by Cholls(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nigerians and insinuation..na 5 n 6..

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by OneCorner: 10:29pm On May 19, 2021
Wizkid Fc and over hyping

4 Likes

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by EntertainmentN: 6:20am On May 20, 2021
serious wahala, where wizkid da

1 Like

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by stupidmod3: 6:22am On May 20, 2021
n from d News wizkid is d father shey.

this is one of reason am quitting blogging

1 Like

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by EntertainmentN: 6:24am On May 20, 2021
whats the url of ur blog
stupidmod3:
n from d News wizkid is d father shey.

this is one of reason am quitting blogging
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by Phcmayor(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2021
How can I benefit from this trash now

1 Like

Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by meobizy(f): 8:17am On May 20, 2021
So of all the billionaires and socially relevant personalities she’s had sex with, it’s this runt who finally impregnated her? Nigerian Yorubas won’t kill me.
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by Nostring: 8:33am On May 20, 2021
meobizy:
So of all the billionaires and socially relevant personalities she’s had sex with, it’s this runt who finally impregnated her? Nigerian Yorubas won’t kill me.

even thou the news na wash , but runt u say, like u won't open your legs for him if you're chanced undecided
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by BugaDesign: 9:25am On May 20, 2021
How true
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by EntertainmentN: 11:39am On May 20, 2021
just a guess
BugaDesign:
How true
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by pepperdemzombie: 12:42pm On May 20, 2021
Nostring:

even thou the news na wash , but runt u say, like u won't open your legs for him if you're chanced undecided
Na pained Igbo man like onyi, the thing dey pain am as dem dey use and dump im sisters.
The (f) na to scam NL men.
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by pepperdemzombie: 12:46pm On May 20, 2021
meobizy:
Na every thread you dey scratch your infectious dick head because Yoruba guys dey use and dump your sisters?
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by TruthHurts1(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2021
It's possible that you might have a working brain. But I have my doubts.

EntertainmentN:
it is possible
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by Nostring: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Na pained Igbo man like onyi, the thing dey pain am as dem dey use and dump im sisters.
The (f) na to scam NL men.
cheesy grin
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by EntertainmentN: 6:22pm On May 21, 2021
serious issues
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by Mrscarter(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2021
hybrid11:
So if I turn celebrity tomorrow na so my prick go d distribute pikin all over d globe grin grin grin

Lol
Re: “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid by Mrscarter(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2021
EntertainmentN:

British born-American model, actress and businesswoman, Naomi Campbell, took to social medial to announce the arrival of her baby while Nigerian insinuate she had the baby for Wizkid.

Base on the relationship between Nigerien Afrobeat singer, Wizkid and the model has been clarified often times as being a typical ‘friendship’ despite their closeness.

Taking to her Instagram page the actress says that she is honored to be chosen by the baby for her to be her mother and further called it beautiful blessing.

SEE POST AND REACTIONS HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/wizkid-has-done-it-again-nigerians-react-as-naomi-campbell-welcomes-first-child/

The baby looks half white

(1) (Reply)

Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) / Keep The Girl That Like You For Love And The Girl You Like For Lust. Ubunja 2019 / My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.