Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Closed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (11910 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? / A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Kingluqman(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Nothing go happen joor! That woman no be woman at all, I no even blame you wey smash am. For her to allow you to smash her in her home, during that trying time, my brother, she don dey eye you before and just prepare to take up the responsibility of her late husband including the oza room you just did.

You are a widowfùcker!!! grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Brooke60:
This is so disgusting most especially on the widow! WTF was she thinking? You just lost husband...not boyfriend oooo, husband!

Let's just accept that you the op is blessed with the the brain of a mosquito, your tiny 3rd leg was not able to control you.

I hope there is repercussion and I wish it will come on both of you!

TUEH!!!!
He without sin, should cast the first Stone.
Re: Closed by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Definitely dere are repercussions becos her husband spirit is still very much around dats y some shave dere heads n wear black clothing thruout d period. U ll start experiencing some actions in ur dream world.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
My beautiful ladies and handsome gents of nairaland.

What i am about to tell you is a true life story and i feel i should let it out because I've been worried for days now.

Well last December on the 30th, a neighbour of mine lost her husband in a ghastly car accident along Ring road in Benin city in Edo State.

Before then I've been a close friend to his wife and i was very close to the family.

It was wailings and rain of tears in my area and In all my neighborhood.

Well two days later he was buried amidst tears.

The next day, when i went to visit the widow of the dead man, it was chilling because of the heavy harmattan. It was late and lots of people that came to pay their condolences have all gone home so it was me and the widow In her room, there were just two persons in the sitting room.

Well to cut the long story short, one thing led to another and we had sex together.

Note: I'm human and she is too, so please don't blame us.

But what I'm worried is if there are spiritual repercussions for the act?
Because I'm a little bit worried.

Criticisms are welcome.

I think you should read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/5632154/widow-lover-killed-during-midnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

What i am about to tell you is a true life story and i feel i should let it out because I've been worried for days now.

Well last December on the 30th, a neighbour of mine lost her husband in a ghastly car accident along Ring road in Benin city in Edo State.

Before then I've been a close friend to his wife and i was very close to the family.

The next day, when i went to visit the widow of the dead man, it was chilling because of the heavy harmattan. It was late and lots of people that came to pay their condolences have all gone home so it was me and the widow In her room, there were just two persons in the sitting room.

Well to cut the long story short, one thing led to another and we had sex together.

Criticisms are welcome.

Well what you did with her may be of a little help to release tension from her

Though she didn't resist she consented to it

Men does the worst, they have their wives in the mortuary and still go ahead to bleep

For me, I will advise you ask God for forgiveness, resist the urge to do more and give her time to mourn

But you have to let her know about it so that she won't think you have gotten what you want and that's it

She is in a very painful mood and can do and u do

Assist her financially where you can during this period

As you are abstaining, you will realise if there is need to go on with her or not
Re: Closed by frozen70(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
I really need to know if there are repercussions.

Go to God in prayers, he is the only one that have powers over you

The fear of God is still in you that's why your conscience is tripping you

Those that have murdered their conscience have no fear in them and they end up in a pit
Re: Closed by geezynoni: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Closed by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2020
A nigga once said:yen yen yen..You've been having sex with the said lady even before the husband died.....

You just feeling guilt cause his dead,which i believe won't even last for long.

Guess the time you guys wanted to have sex the conversation will be like.

Lady:let do it.

You:but your husband just died

lady:and so,it won't be the first time afterall

you:but.. but.. am not sure if it's right..

Lady::oh please,his dead and life need to go on...

You::ok oh,you are right afterall(with a smilling face)
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
frozen70:

Go to God in prayers, he is the only one that have powers over you

The fear of God is still in you that's why your conscience is tripping you

Those that have murdered their conscience have no fear in them and they end up in a pit
Thanks very much for your words of wisdom.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....I fear Edo and Kogi people!!!

Op I'm not here to criticize o......I only wan ask kweshon.

How does it taste like to straff a woman who is barely One week old in widowhood??

Was she screaming your name or her late husband's name??
how come kogi people con dey for this news. the op said edo state. perhaps, it happens everywhere in Nigeria if I don't know about any other countries.
oya, tell me your kogi people experience
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Brooke60:
This is so disgusting most especially on the widow! WTF was she thinking? You just lost husband...not boyfriend oooo, husband!

Let's just accept that you the op is blessed with the the brain of a mosquito, your tiny 3rd leg was not able to control you.

I hope there is repercussion and I wish it will come on both of you!

TUEH!!!!
I doubt if what he wrote up there is true. where would they meet to sex when she is bereaved of her late husband of just 3 days.
I smell lie
Re: Closed by Brooke60(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oma307:

I doubt if what he wrote up there is true. where would they meet to sex when she is bereaved of her late husband of just 3 days.
I smell lie
I pray its a lie
Re: Closed by zexy2030(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

Criticisms are welcome.
Sure there will be repercussions of course, and is very easy...when u r married and you die same thing would happen. Which implies dead or alive, someone will lust for your wife, and wish u r dead and give her some fvcking good treat at ur demise.
Then in hell will moan on her behalf.
Re: Closed by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Thanks very much for your words of wisdom.

Thanks too
Re: Closed by souldeep(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op are u sure u and this widow do not have a hand in that man's death?
Re: Closed by Akanoaaa(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
If people catch you they will just say na you kill her husband and your own don finish be that..

1 Like

Re: Closed by midnighter(f): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
cheesy The "widow-snatcher" is gone! Hahaha I hope he's okay sha
Re: Closed by midnighter(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
SmellingAnus:
ok good to know... I don't want anybody to use suya knife to slaughter me so I had to ask maybe you the wife of an Alhaji who knows...

Lol no o, you are safe..anyway you shouldn't categorise all of them that way
Re: Closed by SmellingAnus(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2020
midnighter:

Lol no o, you are safe..anyway you shouldn't categorise all of them that way
what a relief grin I can't categorize all of am like that since I have some good friends in their midst... I was just being safety conscious grin

Where I come from there is a particular snake that is not meant to be killed... Myth has it that, that particular snake will never attack you but the problem is that there is another snake that looks like it that attacks people... So one has to be very careful just in case you are close to the bad snake in quote while thinking it's the good snake...
Re: Closed by benzems(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just undo the did.
lol
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Actually, Op is a manipulative man who took advantage of a woman who was emotionally vulnerable due to grief.

Women do it also so what is my own. Every alhaja to her kettle.

I don't believe in superstition but dang!
Op is scum.

The poster was/is scummy yes
But the “emotionally vulnerable” widow was/is totally scummier
Yikes
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2020
merahki:

The poster was/is scummy yes
But the “emotionally vulnerable” widow was/is totally scummier
Yikes
Not really, no.

If a woman did this to a grieving widower, I would have said the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.