Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! (11914 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:00pm On May 20, 2012
I want to know how do you know he/she loves you? What would you do for someone you love vs someone you just "kickin it" with etc?
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by ayosmiles(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2012
Anytime u feel like
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by slimyem: 10:49pm On May 20, 2012
.....when you TRULY mean it!

1 Like

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 20, 2012
- when is it right to say it?: whenever you are ready to SHOW IT (without it, it is pointless to say it).
- how do you know she loves you?: her actions point towards the fact that she does.
- what would you do for someone you love?: everything within my SANE power to make this union last.
- what would you do to someone you are kicking it with?: exactly that.......kick it with them.

3 Likes

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by slimyem: 11:11pm On May 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: - when is it right to say it?: whenever you are ready to SHOW IT (without it, it is pointless to say it).
[s]- how do you know she loves you?: her actions point towards the fact that she does.
- what would you do for someone you love?: everything within my SANE power to make this union last.
- what would you do to someone you are kicking it with?: exactly that.......kick it with them.[/s]
MBJ,u too like story...
I don help you cross out the answers wey nor get question...cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2012
slimyem: MBJ,u too like story...
I don help you cross out the answers wey nor get question...cheesycheesycheesy

abeg, read the first post of the OP where all these question are there for all to see.......how did you miss them?
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by slimyem: 12:18am On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

abeg, read the first post of the OP where all these question are there for all to see.......how did you miss them?
ok...
I missed them...
But still,you like story sha...
#truth#cheesycheesy
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by KevinII(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2012
slimyem: ok...
I missed them...
But still,you like story sha...
#truth#cheesycheesy

oya slim, come and whisper it in my ears that you love me. oya sharp sharp
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by slimyem: 12:25am On May 21, 2012
Kevin_II:

oya slim, come and whisper it in my ears that you love me. oya sharp sharp
excuse me?
Did you hit wrong button?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by KevinII(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2012
slimyem: excuse me?
Did you hit wrong button?cheesycheesycheesy

time's ticking fast 5...4...3...oya sharp sharp and quit all the ako
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by cindyrella(f): 11:00am On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: - when is it right to say it?: whenever you are ready to SHOW IT (without it, it is pointless to say it).
- how do you know she loves you?: her actions point towards the fact that she does.
- what would you do to someone you are kicking it with?: exactly that.......kick it with them.

Ummmmmm Nice mi likey.... smiley
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:14am On May 22, 2012
- what would you do for someone winkyou love?: everything within my SANE power to make this union last.

Thanks Jay, that makes sense. No need wasting such beautiful words if you not mean it.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by cyril83(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2012
Afta 7 rounds of sex

1 Like

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Butoneday2(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2012
When you Zap her finish then you will no weda she's sweet or not den u can say dat. Don't just open ur mouth and say ''I love u''.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by joanana(f): 3:04pm On May 22, 2012
Some guys say it to get laid while the ladies say it to get some money from the dude! grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Butoneday2(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2012
But_one_day: When you Zap her finish then you will no weda she's sweet or not den u can say dat. Don't just open ur mouth and say ''I love u''.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by richy5(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2012
Anytime you feel for her/him truly and mind you when you dey ONTOP
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by bittyend(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2012
When the pum is good. cool
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Effiko(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2012
cyril83: Afta 7 rounds of sex

na wa oooo
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by richy5(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2012
Effiko:

na wa oooo
what
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by ujchief(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2012
when u're fully grown to accept the responsibilities that comes with it.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Killz1(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2012
Love is a verb, an action word. Loving someone should come from your heart. The lips should relay what your heart is saying and not what your head wants you to say. When you love someone, you have taken into consideration the flaws and shortcomings of that individual and you are ready to manage them, or encourage him/her to be a better person. Love does not take into account the errors of the other. If you meet a lady today, you like her at first, and then love starts welling in your heart, but don't be in a rush to proclaim it to her. You love her and that's a secret to you. Watch out for signs that shows that you really love her. What are your actions? What are her own actions? Do you force someone to love you? Do you have to entice them with material possessions, before they love you? If your actions + their actions bear witness and testify that you truly love her, you can go ahead and let him/her know. revealing your well kept secret. Falling in love at first sight is very possible, but proclaiming love at first sight is nothing but foolishness. . .
Love transcends havin[i]g[/i] sex. Love transcends monetary gains. Loving someone as a result of sexu[i]a[/i]l satisfaction or money derived from them can be very misleading. Loving a person wholeheartedly encompasses knowing that at any point in time, that physical pleasure derived from sex or the material gain may no longer be there. An accident could occur. A loss of wealth could occur. In the case of such eventualities, and the person is bedridden physically and symbolically, would the love still be there? If you can honestly ask yourself, and answer that simple, yet thought provoking question, then you are ready to love, and ready to proclaim it.
It is just a four letter word, but it is heavier than all words in the dictionary put together. Care should be taken when using the word "love".

Never ever ever use the word "love" on anyone if you don't mean it. . . Never! Let those that have ears, hear!!!

25 Likes

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by ayusbobs(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2012
joanana: Some guys say it to get laid while the ladies say it to get some money from the dude! grin grin grin grin grin grin

bitter truth.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by richy5(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:
Love is a verb, an action word. Loving someone should come from your heart. The lips should relay what your heart is saying and not what your head wants you to say. When you love someone, you have taken into consideration the flaws and shortcomings of that individual and you are ready to manage them, or encourage him/her to be a better person. Love does not take into account the errors of the other. If you meet a lady today, you like her at first, and then love starts welling in your heart, but don't be in a rush to proclaim it to her. You love her and that's a secret to you. Watch out for signs that shows that you really love her. What are your actions? What are her own actions? Do you force someone to love you? Do you have to entice them with material possessions, before they love you? If your actions + their actions bear witness and testify that you truly love her, you can go ahead and let him/her know. revealing your well kept secret. Falling in love at first sight is very possible, but proclaiming love at first sight is nothing but foolishness. . .
Love transcends havin[i]g[/i] sex. Love transcends monetary gains. Loving someone as a result of sexu[i]a[/i]l satisfaction or money derived from them can be very misleading. Loving a person wholeheartedly encompasses knowing that at any point in time, that physical pleasure derived from sex or the material gain may no longer be there. An accident could occur. A loss of wealth could occur. In the case of such eventualities, and the person is bedridden physically and symbolically, would the love still be there? If you can honestly ask yourself, and answer that simple, yet thought provoking question, then you are ready to love, and ready to proclaim it.
It is just a four letter word, but it is heavier than all words in the dictionary put together. Care should be taken when using the word "love".

Never ever ever use the word "love" on anyone if you don't mean it. . . Never! Let those that have ears, hear!!!
Chai, when did You turn LOVE MASTER UNCLE

1 Like

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by sadyeek(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2012
[size=16pt]^^^ did you actually think we will sit and read the whole of that

@ op
i have never said it before to a girls face, so i dont think i would be of any help to you.
[/size]
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by amosy007: 4:01pm On May 22, 2012
After first round of hot sexx
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by realghy(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Thanks you ..... very much
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by K08(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by topmost4u(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

kudos 2 u guy
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by K08(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

PERFECT!!

1 Like

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by K08(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

PERFECT!!
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by beylinko(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2012
It is wen u understand wat love is all about.
@killz u said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Closed / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.