Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Open ur eye - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open ur eye (2308 Views)

What Do You Call This Kind Of Eye Please? (photo) / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yes, she did court marriage. With pictures to prove.
My parents are educated, unlike yours

so na d court kept there marriage iranu

1 Like

Re: Open ur eye by Brazenbabe: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
1StopRudeness:

maybe she Don go look ur future...lol

Anyways, some ladies generally feel a court wedding will not allow a guy misbehave like leaving engaging in polygamy or bigamy...

she doesn't really love u,
she just want to get married for change of marital status..hence, her rigid stand.....if she loves u, she would have married u.. it's somethin she can still get from u later in the marriage

Or maybe he doesn't really love her?
I mean, is not like the OP is Bill Gates or Dangote na?
I like the babe sha, no time. She knows what she wants and has moved on sharp sharp.
OP you have ulterior motives, that is why you have refused to legally marry her.
You are so focused on not letting her take advantage of you that you don't even know that court marriage is a 2 way thing. Whatever she stands to gain from you, you also stand to gain from her.
Please look for a woman that does not mind forfeiting court marriage and stop whining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:

yes oh dis a girl, I just got to know in a year oh , not dat i dont love her , i got to understand her and she did to , but it seems she was just been nice cuz she wanted the marriage after i said no court marriage , dis girl turned to be a stranger to me
it comes off as you being unserious and suspicious when you refuse a court wedding.

It also most likely means you have a wife elsewhere.
Re: Open ur eye by midnighter(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:
madam go sit down na by force, is she the one that want to marry me? she just has an agenda so taking her to court would prove I love her and not break up with her? I definitely got so suspicious cuz she has been clamoring on it wtf , I choose how I want to go about my wedding with any woman...

You are not serious dear! Your logic is full of holes.

If taking her to court doesnt prove that you love her, then why does it matter whether you take her or not? If it doesnt make any difference either way?

Why dont you just come out and say that you dont want her to trap you with legal documents in case the relationship doesnt work out? If you could just be honest I could accord you some small respect instead of beating about the bush that you dont have any reason smh.

Who does things for no reason?! Anyway Im happy for the babe that shes gone smiley
Re: Open ur eye by Lightangel65: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yes, she did court marriage. With pictures to prove.
My parents are educated, unlike yours

I would like to see those pictures. Lol if they were so educated and capable how come they gave birth to a broke bitch like you. I can even smell your hunger radiating from your posts.

Educated ke I hope the certificate didn't end up as akara paper for N20

2 Likes

Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:

so na d court kept there marriage iranu
they are still married yes.

1 Like

Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

I would like to see those pictures. Lol if they were so educated and capable how come they gave birth to a broke bitch like you. I can even smell your hungry radiating from your posts.

Educated ke I hope the certificate didn't end up as akara paper for N20
when you are through typing like you are on a caffeine high. Pack your words and use it to soak garri, cos I have no time for you.
Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
all that rushing to marriage is Bobo drink.

These men that lie anyhow

madam d relationship was just 7 months when she started bringing it up , it went on for almost a month when she said we should just do traditional which i agreed later , all of a sudden after some months again, she brought up d court issue which she tot i would succumb just like I did d first time
Re: Open ur eye by Lightangel65: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
they are still married yes.

That's because your mom didn't have money to get a lawyer. The pooverty is in the bloodline
Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Brazenbabe:

I like the babe sha, no time. She knows what she wants and has moved on sharp sharp.
OP you have ulterior motives, that is why you have refused to legally marry her.
You are so focused on not letting her take advantage of you that you don't even know that court marriage is a 2 way thing. Whatever she stands to gain from you, you also stand to gain from her.
Please look for a woman that does not mind forfeiting court marriage and stop whining.
True talk, pepper these unserious men.

No time for games, vision 2020. Babes are wising up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open ur eye by Lightangel65: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
when you are through typing like you are on a caffeine high. Pack your words and use it to soak garri, cos I have no time for you.

Instead of soaking the garri I would dash you, cause if I don't you would be looking at me like those aboki begger children that have not seen food for days
Re: Open ur eye by Bola146(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
all that rushing to marriage is Bobo drink.

These men that lie anyhow

Exactly grin grin
Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:
hello house, I dated this girl for almost a year but she has been clamoring for marriage of a thing cuz we do live together on and off which I think its why she keep pressuring me for marriage, at a point she said we should just do a very little introduction and later I told her ok , that we gonna plan toward it next year, after some months I she said court wedding would be cheaper though she has always been bringing that issue of court wedding but im a kind of person who doesnt for any reason love court marriage not that I dont love her, I don't just fall for it or see it as a big deal; so after so much arguments why I dont want that , I told her I have no any reason , I just dont want it and she said she will love to married legally and wear that white gown, and further said it's even cheap to do than the traditional wedding , to summarized all , I insisted and still took my stand , she told me she have to move on cuz of that , this really surprised me as she cant even tell her sister or family she is the one that's telling me how I'm gonna marry her, cuz one of her sister had already told me I just need to come do a formal introduction in a traditional way, I lost her sister's phone contact would have let her know why the whole thing went wrong.

Just suprised how a Nigerian lady who has been clamoring for marriage eventually changed plan and started telling me how she wants to be married like she has a plan on the legal marriage . Now I don't talk to her and we habe both path ways as she told me she has moved on .
From the onset when her plans weren't coherent with yours,you had the choice of making the sacrifice to do what she wanted or let her go and search for who have the same plans as you
Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

That's because you mom didn't have money to get a lawyer. The pooverty is in the bloodline
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Open ur eye by Bola146(f): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:

yes oh dis a girl, I just got to know in a year oh , not dat i dont love her , i got to understand her and she did to , but it seems she was just been nice cuz she wanted the marriage after i said no court marriage , dis girl turned to be a stranger to me

grin grin
Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:

madam d relationship was just 7 months when she started bringing it up , it went on for almost a month when she said we should just do traditional which i agreed later , all of a sudden after some months again, she brought up d court issue which she tot i would succumb just like I did d first time
7 months is enough time to make up your mind about marrying someone.

When somebody is not re_tarded.

Calculus doesn't take this long.

Oga, you have another wife.
Re: Open ur eye by Lightangel65: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Gosh you sound desperate like those ladies in their 37s who have gone to Shiloh for 4yrs and counting but to no avail. Hmm don't worry Las las there are many aboki who would readily marry you

1 Like

Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
True talk, pepper these unserious men.

No time for games, vision 2020. Babes are wising up
I'm not pained or pepper madam , girls plenty na shillo huna go end up shio who get time im just wondering, how person go take court for head iranu
Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Gosh you sound desperate like those ladies in their 37s who have gone to Shiloh for 4yrs and counting but to no avail. Hmm don't worry Las las there are many aboki who would readily marry you

yes oh bro she's just one sided

1 Like

Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:
I'm not pained or pepper madam , girls plenty na shillo huna go end up shio who get time im just wondering, how person go take court for head iranu
instead of you to find solution to your problem.

Better face your life

1 Like

Re: Open ur eye by Lightangel65: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
carpdiemz:

Asin 5 to 8yrs from now the way Shiloh go full with all these ladies eh.

2 Likes

Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

it's obvious u are not in any serious relationship with this clueless response u go tey there, when u finally get to even meet a man dat is ready to do a traditional wedding with u dey give am option of court iranu
Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Asin 5 to 8yrs from now the way Shiloh go full with all these ladies eh.

yes oh mumu dey worry some of dem, i told her she should tell d next man in line too dat she really want dat court wedding
Re: Open ur eye by carpdiemz: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
instead of you to find solution to your problem.

Better face your life

which problem u get? u know how many girls go ready wear aso ebi like say huna papa na senior advocate
Re: Open ur eye by ebenezary(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am 100% support the Op with the way he stand his ground. I am educated and my exposure is very high but still a value traditional wedding to any other forms of wedding and court wedding is included. There are some things we iron together and some based on individual taste. Because I love you does not mean you will lord deal on me

1 Like

Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Brazenbabe:

some men are just really old fashioned.....it might not really be about love not loving her and it might also be..

.i just feel it's not something to call off a relationship leading to marriage....ive seen relationships some men don't even want to do anything but still want to be with u for real....and 10yrs into cohabiting after kids they regularize.....im not saying it's the best don't get me wrong, however it's civilization that brought all these court thing and some ladies just want it as a show off. while some men just don't like the stress and consider it unnecessary marrying 3 different ways before he can start officially straffing....
I've heard a lady who even said it must be that ikoyi registry, as in, she must snap infront of that green sign-board....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open ur eye by Brazenbabe: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2020
1StopRudeness:

some men are just really old fashioned.....it might not really be about love not loving her and it might also be..

.i just feel it's not something to call off a relationship leading to marriage....ive seen relationships some men don't even want to do anything but still want to be with u for real....and 10yrs into cohabiting after kids they regularize.....im not saying it's the best don't get me wrong, however it's civilization that brought all these court thing and some ladies just want it as a show off. while some men just don't like the stress and consider it unnecessary marrying 3 different ways before he can start officially straffing....
I've heard a lady who even said it must be that ikoyi registry, as in, she must snap infront of that green sign-board....

Everyone should have a vision for their lives
If the woman wants a court wedding and the man does not want then it's best to go their separate ways.
What is there to show off in a court marriage?
Am I missing something here?
A lot of women are getting wiser because they saw what their mothers passed through and would be foolish to go through the same.
Court marriages are the cheapest and easiest way to get married so I don't see the stress there
The OP just wants to be free to do whatever he likes, without being held liable.
Let them go their separate ways and marry whoever agrees with them so that nobody feels cheated

2 Likes

Re: Open ur eye by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Brazenbabe:

Everyone should have a vision for their lives
If the woman wants a court wedding and the man does not want then it's best to go their separate ways.
What is there to show off in a court marriage?
Am I missing something here?
A lot of women are getting wiser because they saw what their mothers passed through and would be foolish to go through the same.
Court marriages are the cheapest and easiest way to get married so I don't see the stress there
The OP just wants to be free to do whatever he likes, without being held liable.
Let them go their separate ways and marry whoever agrees with them so that nobody feels cheated

oh!! so u don't know ikoyi registry signboard is now a show off thing....im not saying this is the case here we are just being objective and looking at all angles..

this is Nigeria, even abroad, court marriage isn't misbehave antidote or insurance...it just gives both parties the power to get vindictive...which isn't very effective in Nigeria.. I've not seen a court force a father or husband to pay child support or alimony.. most people don't even like the stress of finance involved in legal battles...just because u wanna get back at a man for cheating....

like u said it's good she left, she's trying to protect herself,,,,same thing for the man...or he can't be rich tomorow and be preyed upon by this same woman??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Can I Still Kiss Again? / �5 Benefits Of Marrying A Kogi Woman / (shots Videos) Sexy Hot Ebony Africa Girls Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.