Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. (635 Views)

Don't Want To Have Child/children? / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / It Is A Waste Of Time To Divorce A Wife With A Child/children In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
My first son will be Tommy jr(named after my late dad). My first daughter will be Precious(always loved d name from sec school days). Abeg i need only 2 children in this harsh country.

1 Like

Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by ibechris(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Neri....meaning light of God

1 Like

Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by osemoses1234(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Agbara and orile

1 Like

Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chimamanda
Chinonso
Chioma

1 Like

Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Lamanii22(f): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
1st daughter shall be called Whitney "gonna name her after the legendary singer Whitney Houston) and olatilewa as her native name.

2nd daughter shall be called Kristina (krissy for short) and tiwatope as her native name..

1st son shall be called "Jordan" and oluwaseyitofe(tofe for short) as native name...

P.S I simply want two girls and a boy...

1 Like

Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Lamanii22(f): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
osemoses1234:
Agbara and orile

Loool
Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Boy : David

Girl : Diana or Naomi.
Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2020
favoryte33:
My first son will be Tommy jr(named after my late dad). My first daughter will be Precious(always loved d name from sec school days). Abeg i need only 2 children in this harsh country.
You best prepare a second male and female name, just in case..
Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by TheApologist: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Two son's it will be. The first will be called Dolapo and the second Damola.
Re: Give A Name To Your Unborn Child/children. State Reason For The Name If Any. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
My first son’s name would be Oluwapamilerinayo

My first daughter’s name would be Adetilewa

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Kissing / Betrayal / How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated Upon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.