Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (34939 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by profilemessages: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerian babes are ugly when compared with latinas, those babes be like angels from paradise, they love with all their heart but Nigerian babes , they have no iota of love in their heart, the first time that they see you, they will be praying to God that you should die, before you even finish first round she will asking "guy you never cum?" Nigerian babes got no love left in their heart, they are just hoes!!!
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2020
I wont stop luvin my black women.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2020
profilemessages:
Nigerian babes are ugly when compared with latinas, those babes be like angels from paradise, they love with all their heart but Nigerian babes , they have no iota of love in their heart, the first time that they see you, they will be praying to God that you should die, before you even finish first round she will asking "guy you never cum?" Nigerian babes got no love left in their heart, they are just hoes!!!
i'm deeply disappointed in u. How dare u downgrade my wonderful nigerian ladies who takes care of us.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Liposure:
i'm deeply disappointed in u. How dare u downgrade my wonderful nigerian ladies who takes care of us.

Common,get out of here undecided

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2020
profilemessages:

Pastor,ride on cheesy

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:
Please , where is the beauty ?

Just some white women with make up and plastic boobs .
yeah um same goes to Nigerian women and other than that they really aren't attractive
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2020
Lightangel65:

Women stink, the darker the color the worse the smell
that's not how it works, and your just being racist

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

Fine then .

Nigerian men are the least intelligent and handsome men in the world .

Don't quote me . I'm only saying the obvious truth .
ok no cause a Nigerian made a super computer so you can't say he's not intelligent and also saying the least handsome men is a lie, you can have your opinion but I feel like google opinions matter more than yours
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

Hey , don't you ever mention me !

Imagine your comparison sef , it's sickening .

Smh . No wonder your ugliness has affected your brain .
you're being insecure
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Riele:

I think you should take your advice .

I wasn't defensive or emotional .

If you think your post striked a nerve in me , you should probably laugh at your shallow mindset .

I think it struck a lot of nerves
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Look at this clown, you're the one jumping up and down on blackadam mention all in the name of he hates you.

Go and sit down, and stop acting like a bltch.

Bye.
take your own advice.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigg3369:
ok no cause a Nigerian made a super computer so you can't say he's not intelligent and also saying the least handsome men is a lie, you can have your opinion but I feel like google opinions matter more than yours

You could only mention one man out of billions .

what are the rest doing ?

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigg3369:
I think it struck a lot of nerves
Then Your mindset is shallow .
Don't mention me again . You have nothing smart to contribute .

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Offpoint:

Las Las na me go knack you jazzgringrin
anytime you send the jazz , attach Etisalat airtime to it
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Allen102: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2020
ubunja:
you got the message
Stop spamming my mention.

5 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Riele:
Please , where is the beauty ?

Just some white women with make up and plastic boobs .
this is you and you have the right to talk of Arab ladies? You are a joke!

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2020
Arthur21:
this is you and you have the right to talk of Arab ladies? You are a joke!

That isn't me dear

I deleted my photos after it had served it's use .
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Allen102:
please I noticed a f00l called dmygold always mentioning you. I guess there is more to it,because I have never seen such obsession before. I am not your fan,but it disturbing that one has to mention your name a million time. I advice you send him/her a DM to settle whatever issue you both have. Do you owe him/her money? Or what did you do to him/her?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Allen102:
you mentioned ubunja first. Next time you're tempted to mention ubunja just don't. Stay away from this moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Arthur21:
please I noticed a f00l called dmygold always mentioning you. I guess there is more to it,because I have never seen such obsession before. I am not your fan,but it disturbing that one has to mention your name a million time. I advice you send him/her a DM to settle whatever issue you both have. Do you owe him/her money? Or what did you do to him/her?
I don't even read haters' messages. I just see the moniker and I skip the message.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Riele:

Then Your mindset is shallow .

Don't mention me again . You have nothing smart to contribute .
Riele you are wildin
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Ryan03(f): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
ubunja:
dude relax. Most of us are not even going to date, let alone marry, these foreign women, eg Latinas. We'll still marry African girls. You need to chill and have a laugh. This is just a fun thread. C'mon now!!! Don't be a killjoy.
there is no fun in putting others down and making them feel insecure about their skin and other differences. Every woman is beautiful in her own way that's why there is no "most beautiful woman" in the real sense. Maybe you are catching fun but I see no fun here

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ryan03:
there is no fun in putting others down and making them feel insecure about their skin and other differences. Every woman is beautiful in her own way that's why there is no "most beautiful woman" in the real sense. Maybe you are catching fun but I see no fun here
if you don't like the thread why even enter it??

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ryan03:
came to read and correct your errors. You need not reply, read and learn or discard, I dont have time for useless banters.
then you should never have tagged ubunja.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Allen102: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2020
ubunja:
you mentioned ubunja first. Next time you're tempted to mention ubunja just don't. Stay away from this moniker
Whatever.

5 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by tck2000(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Amujale:

It's important to note that the current stock of Arab Egyptians originate from Arabia and the surrounding areas.

The current stock of Egyptians didnt originate on the African continent.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2020
The African woman is God.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by mkpurumma090(f): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2020
With makeup??
Mehn!! Black is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by khiaa(f): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Kingsteve:
Arab women are the most beautiful...
Was there ever any doubt?

WOW!!
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Kingsteve(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2020
khiaa:

WOW!!

hehe...
Ok, what's your opinion then?
That was just mine. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.