Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35089 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Offpoint: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
yetunsbay:
Yes
Where are you from then?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by yetunsbay(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
I read what you type.
and some sentence are written for readers to read appropriate meaning to it
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
how many high class Nigerian women do you know who have had surgery done?

Few !

Why ?

They don't need to fake it like your Arab sweet hearts .

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Ubunja , don't ever call me bitter .

Your own bitterness is alarming . You should learn to chill .
I would never even create woman-hating threads like your man-hating threads even though I've been called misogynistic. You are on a class of your own with your hatred of Nigerian men.

Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
posty56:
and so if i marry white is it bad?

In your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by yetunsbay(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Where are you from then?
Columbia
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Few !

Why ?

do you see? African women don't like surgery. Don't blame Arabian women for using surgery that you hate.

Men love surgery. That's what matters.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Few !
Why ?

Tbh Nigerian high class who had plastic surgery are not up to a few. N they look disgusting in their plastic. It doesn't fit them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

No one needs to talk about it .

It's obvious

What's obvious in the fact that ah prefer Latinos to African girls most especially Naija girls undecided undecided

Africans girls re the ones with Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

I would never even create woman-hating threads like your man-hating threads even though I've been called misogynistic. You are on a class of your own with your hatred of Nigerian men.

Damn!!!

Wow

You see your hypocrisy ?

You praise foreign women while bashing your women and no one calls you bitter or been hateful and you dare call someone else that ?

There's no hate in my thread , just obvious truth .

Quit being insecure .

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Offpoint: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
yetunsbay:
Columbia
Ok, yansh is booty

You've been here since 2009, you should know this by now.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
AstroG:

What's obvious in the fact that ah prefer Latinos to African girls most especially Naija girls undecided undecided

Africans girls re the ones with Inferiority complex

African men are the one's with inferiority complex and it's obvious in this thread .

No matter the way you deny it , that's the truth .

Don't mention me again .

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Wow

You see your hypocrisy ?

You praise foreign women while bashing your women and no one calls you bitter or been hateful and you dare call someone else that ?

There's no hate in my thread , just obvious truth .

Quit being insecure .
Telling NL ladies not to date Nigerian men?? You went too far.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
do you see? African women don't like surgery. Don't blame Arabian women for using surgery that you hate.

Men love surgery. That's what matters.

You're not consistent in your words .

I'm surprised you're the one most nairaland men worship .

No wonder they're brains can be compared to that of a fish .

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
yetunsbay:
Columbia
so you know culo?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

Telling NL ladies not to date Nigerian men?? You went too far.

Says someone who has been advising men the same thing .

Hypocrisy is all over your post .

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Geminita1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Black women you are getting to the top and many insecure black men are seeing this and panicking, so they want to dampen your self esteem like they have done for years. Better watch, because they are after your self esteem. They know your value but they are finished if you know it yourself.

We African women are the most blessed in beauty. I might be bias but i am not far from the facts. All the women the Op posted would pale out when they are placed side by side to a beautiful black girl. That is why the western media works so hard to stereotype us negatively and always compare our worst to their best. Be vigilante ladies, wolves everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

You're not consistent in your words .

I'm surprised you're the one most nairaland men worship .

No wonder they're brains can be compared to that of a fish .
such hate for Nigerian men

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by yetunsbay(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Ok, yansh is booty

You've been here since 2009, you should know this by now.

I never knw booty
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

Tbh Nigerian high class who had plastic surgery are not up to a few. N they look disgusting in their plastic. It doesn't fit them.

But it fits foreign women ??

See your life ??

Take a look at those foreign women in the op's post and maybe check out more on the internet and tell me if most aren't disgusting .

How many average Nigerian women have you seen with plastic boobs ?

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Says someone who has been advising men the same thing .

Hypocrisy is all over your post .

ubunja:
dude relax. Most of us are not even going to date, let alone marry, these foreign women, eg Latinas. We'll still marry African girls. You need to chill and have a laugh. This is just a fun thread. C'mon now!!! Don't be a killjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
such hate for Nigerian men

I can say Same for you .

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

What's the essence of quoting me with that post ?

There's nothing funny in bringing women down online .

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Offpoint: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
yetunsbay:
I never knw booty
No you know booty...
Are you a black Columbian OR White?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

What's the essence of quoting me with that post ?

There's nothing funny in bringing women down online .
Like I told that guy, relax. It's a fun thread. Don't get so emotional and defensive.

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Offpoint:

No you know booty...

Are you a black Columbian OR White?
does it matter?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

But it fits foreign women ??

See your life ??

Take a look at those foreign women in the op's post and maybe check out more on the internet and tell me if most aren't disgusting .

How many average Nigerian women have you seen with plastic boobs ?

It fits them. But don't be surprised most of it is just exercise and eating healthy. So tell me how an average Nigerian who takes every opportunity of hanging out to fill her tummy so she doesn't get to eat the next day look like a barbie?
If only you all will stick to what works for you all.
N I get it vexes you we are commenting on hot Latina barbies, why don't you get a plastic and look hotter than them?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

Like I told that guy, relax. It's a fun thread. Don't get so emotional and defensive.

I think you should take your advice .

I wasn't defensive or emotional .

If you think your post striked a nerve in me , you should probably laugh at your shallow mindset .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

I think you should take your advice .

I wasn't defensive or emotional .

If you think your post striked a nerve in me , you should probably laugh at your shallow mindset .

take it easy. Laugh with us. Nice girls here.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

It fits them. But don't be surprised most of it is just exercise and eating healthy. So tell me how an average Nigerian who takes every opportunity of hanging out to fill her tummy so she doesn't get to eat the next day look like a barbie?
If only you all will stick to what works for you all.
N I get it vexes you we are commenting on hot Latina barbies, why don't you get a plastic and look hotter than them?

Hmm .

You're making baseless points .

So I should probably stop mentioning you cause quoting a f00l could make me a f00l .

Drop your hate for Nigerian women and watch your life turn around .

#shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
take it easy. Laugh with us. Nice girls here.

#shalom#
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Hmm .

You're making baseless points .

So I should probably stop mentioning you cause quoting a f00l could make me a f00l .

Drop your hate for Nigerian women and watch your life turn around .

#shalom

And to think you come off as an intellectual being.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big PenĂ¯s? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.