Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35079 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

Like I told that guy, relax. It's a fun thread. Don't get so emotional and defensive.

Bro it's no longer "drop the hate on women".
It's now "drop the hate on Nigerian women".
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Offpoint: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
does it matter?
It doesn't, I'm not a racist please.
just asking

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Geminita1:
Black women you are getting to the top and many insecure black men are seeing this and panicking, so they want to dampen your self esteem like they have done for years. Better watch, because they are after your self esteem. They know your value but they are finished if you know it yourself.

We African women are the most blessed in beauty. I might be bias but i am not far from the facts. All the women the Op posted would pale out when they are placed side by side to a beautiful black girl. That is why the western media works so hard to stereotype us negatively and always compare our worst to their best. Be vigilante ladies, wolves everywhere.

Loud it sister .

Should i bring another table cause you've broken this one grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jesmond3945: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
AstroG:

How??
we should love our own. arabs are not better than our sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Geminita1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Loud it sister .

Should i bring another table cause you've broken this one grin
Lolzz just leave it at one for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
jesmond3945:
we should love our own. arabs are not better than our sisters.

Your choice,not mine undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Geminita1:
Black women you are getting to the top and many insecure black men are seeing this and panicking, so they want to dampen your self esteem like they have done for years. Better watch, because they are after your self esteem. They know your value but they are finished if you know it yourself.

We African women are the most blessed in beauty. I might be bias but i am not far from the facts. All the women the Op posted would pale out when they are placed side by side to a beautiful black girl. That is why the western media works so hard to stereotype us negatively and always compare our worst to their best. Be vigilante ladies, wolves everywhere.

dats my baby rite there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Hmm .

You're making baseless points .

So I should probably stop mentioning you cause quoting a f00l could make me a f00l .

Drop your hate for Nigerian women and watch your life turn around .

#shalom
sweetheart, Am impressed with d way u stood up 4 ur own race. U are a real african amazon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
sweetheart, Am impressed with d way u stood up 4 ur own race. U are a real african amazon

Aww smiley

Thanks .

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Im speechless. Does a darker complexion automatically denote lower attractiveness, in your opinion?

Why did you purposely compare a ugly dark man with a more attractive man who happens to be fairer? Is it not a false equivalence?

Anyway I know that some of the comments on the thread were uncalled for because everybody knows that Arab girls can be very pretty. What I disagree with is the idea that they automatically look better than all black people, I mean come on
God bless u my sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Ay04z(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
My mama is the finest.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
My brothers n sisters Lets rise up against racial prejudice

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
dats my baby rite there

Lmfao

Geminita1:
I have a good man, white and strong. wink

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by NorthernSerene(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Where is the beauty?
Hey, nice position.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by MrCork: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Aww smiley

Thanks .

angry
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jesmond3945: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
AstroG:

Your choice,not mine undecided
goodluck to you.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by MrCork: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:

angry
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by MrCork: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:

bro..wots the deal wit u & Riele.....u fukin her or u juss friend? smiley
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by darthv: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

Go meet your beautiful Arab girls .

Smh .
LOL jealousy..
Send me a pm I'll reply.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

The African Arab is an Arab already by association. So is the Syrian. So is the Mezrahi Jew!

You can't rewind thousands of years of subjugation and intermarriage unless they somehow have an ethnic reawakening or pan-Africanist movement...

Precisely, there's the need for us to examine and re-examine again and again all those foreign concepts and malicious ideologies that have Arabianised and Europeanised us until we are confident in the understanding that we've become disconnected safely from them.

There's no doubt in my mind that once the major reawakening occurs, the general public will be able to experience improvement, immediate progress is a guarantee.

Stats of our Nations will begin to return very favourable numbers, high numbers that will directly be felt in the pockets of the general public.

Generally it will lead to great times for everyone of us.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Riele(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
darthv:
LOL jealousy.. Send me a pm I'll reply.
Jealousy ?
Is that why you sent me a pm ?

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by placeofallure(f): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yes they are beautiful but personally, i feel the most beautiful women In the world are Latinas.
From Mexico to Columbia to Cuba etc.

For example take a look at my all time favorite crush.
Maitte perroni is the first ever actress i fell in love with.

Many many years ago in the telenovelas "Don't mess with an angel"

She is a goddess.

True that. Latinas are really breathtaking creatures. People like: Eva Mendez, Sofia Vergara, Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria, Penelope Cruz, Zulay Henao, Roselyn Sanchez etc. They're just gorgeous.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Allen102: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
apparently you hate many people. See the way you insult NLanders:

Just let the hate go. You so full of anger.

Oh really? Coming from you. LMAO.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
MrCork:

bro..wots the deal wit u & Riele.....u fukin her or u juss friend? smiley
i'm just showing luv 2 a strong black woman. Its not what u tink

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
virgoquin:
Eg your mother and sisters

Lmaoooo...

The thing don vex you!!! grin
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BlackAdam55(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
I'll even show you in 2050. Cause you lots have a short memory of what you type then act special like you don't hate when you've been hating for years.
I'm still the same ubunja you insulted two years ago. I won't change.
Who cares? Listen don't piss me off , you won't like my respond be warned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
jesmond3945:
goodluck to you.

Thanks bro cool
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
Who cares? Listen don't piss me off , you won't like my respond be warned
Don't hate when you hate being called a Hater.

Haters are just jealous losers. And hate won't make you better than what you are.

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Allen102:

Oh really? Coming from you. LMAO.
Lower your hate. It's too much. That's why you're tagged a Hater.

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by WorWorBoy: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

Haters are just jealous losers. And hate won't make you better than what you are.
What your obsession with this hate of a thing self? you knew blackadam55 is not a fan of yours, yet you still went and quote him anyway, are you a slowpoke or what

5 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
placeofallure:

True that. Latinas are really breathtaking creatures. People like: Eva Mendez, Sofia Vergara, Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria, Penelope Cruz, Zulay Henao, Roselyn Sanchez etc. They're just gorgeous.
at least I'm not the only one who thinks Latinas are hot.

Edit: Nice moniker. Reads like a title of a beautiful romance novel.

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

Do as you pleased, I'm done with you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.