Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35075 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Brazenbabe:

For every man in onitsha hustling, there are 2 women making hair for a living
For every male westerner that passes an exam, there are 2 females that pass with same or higher scores
For every male Northerner fighting a war,there are 2 female northerners selling kunu under the hot sun to feed the children
For every male butcher in the market, there 5 market women with tables around him selling fish, vegetables, grains.
Women are toe to toe economically with men in this country, head to head, neck to neck
We use instagram to sell shoes, bags, clothes, hair etc
We are taking over your jobs in the offices, robots and automated systems are taking over what is left of them
You are losing your economic relevance everyday and instead of you to look for ways to upgrade, you are here
Your fellow men are now even dragging men with females, spreading those ass cheeks wide for some coins
Get realistic please, is it not the same men that follow the girls on snap, insta and twitter?
Keep whining here, while we keep replacing you every where.

Oh, and its "fraudsters" , not whatever jtfftshsvvvght you typed up there.
Absolute Rubbish.

For all the women selling in the market.

For all the women selling shoes on Instagram and Twitter.

Who gave them the money for the shoes and the business?

Is it not the same NIGERIA men.

The phone you are using to type this bullcrap, who bought it for you?

Is it not your boyfriend.

How many ladies are passing exams or graduating from the University, without getting forked by lecturers?

Tell me the truth, haven't you had sex with a lecturer before?

So yeah, the men still controls things in all levels.

How many female CEO do we have in NIGERIA that got there without the help of their pussies which was forked by this same Nigeria men?

Everything being held by women today in Nigeria were as a result of this same Nigeria men.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Allen102: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
how about you create a thread about Zimbabwe women and how ugly looking they are, then let's laugh about it. Since it's all but fun?
The Zimbabwe's fraudster ubunja won't, but he will be the first to type nonsense here.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
100% certain bro.
My parents already knew i will bring home a Latina lady.
I've been talking about them since i was a child.

That Coca-Cola body! Mmm.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2020
Allen102:
The Zimbabwe's fraudster ubunja won't, but he will be the first to open his smelling mouth and type nonsense here.

You know you and BlackAdam55 could create a thread for ugly Zimbabweans.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BlackAdam55(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Allen102:
The Zimbabwe's fraudster ubunja won't, but he will be the first to type nonsense here.
Can you blame him? he realize that Nigerian men are stupid.
He's only capitalized on their stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Brazenbabe: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Absolute Rubbish.

For all the women selling in the market.

For all the women selling shoes on Instagram and Twitter.

Who gave them the money for the shoes and the business?

Is it not the same NIGERIA men.

The phone you are using to type this bullcrap, who bought it for you?

Is it not your boyfriend.

How many ladies are passing exams or graduating from the University, without getting forked by lecturers?

Tell me the truth, haven't you had sex with a lecturer before?

So yeah, the men still controls things in all levels.

How many female CEO do we have in NIGERIA that got there without the help of their pussies which was forked by this same Nigeria men?

Everything being held by women today in Nigeria were as a result of this same Nigeria men.

Sadly, your mind is so little. It cant comprehend
Which men are giving women money to start businesses?
Is it the naira abi naija bet addicts?
Or the ones that push their wives to collect loans on their behalf?
How many women have you started businesses for?
Wait o! are you even earning anything?
Dont tell me I have been wasting my time on an economically valueless pikin

5 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BlackAdam55(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

You can type right? Create a thread about it then

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Brazenbabe:

Sadly, your mind is so little. It cant comprehend
Which men are giving women money to start businesses?
Is it the naira abi naija bet addicts?
Or the ones that push their wives to collect loans on their behalf?
How many women have you started businesses for?
Wait o! are you even earning anything?
Dont tell me I have been wasting my time on an economically valueless pikin
Now she is trying to twist the narrative.

Whether naira bet or bet9ja or men from that are billionaire.

Men are men and without these men, most ladies cannot cope including you.

Even some ladies are all dependent on naira bet players.

Whatever I'm earning, i can still spend on you if i get you offline and you will still accept grin

So all In all.

Without us there will be no You.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by decub: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Livescores:
Black women are the least attractive. (especially Nigerian women )
I really don't think you've seen pretty blacks. Black is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
how about you create a thread about Zimbabwe women and how ugly looking they are, then let's laugh about it. Since it's all but fun?
I don't even date Zimbabwean girls. Why waste time on them? Plus they're ugly anyways.

ubunja:
i dont do naija. only South African. i dont even touch Zimbo.

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
FYI, am not worshipping anybody, am only appreciating dis wonderful naija ladies
have they called you wonderful?.

With threads like this:

5 reasons why you shouldn't date a Nigerian man
https://www.nairaland.com/5573923/five-reasons-why-shouldnt-date

Most Nigerian Men Are Toxic
https://www.nairaland.com/5588267/most-nigerian-men-toxic 

Why Are Most Nigerian Men Ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/5498692/why-most-nigerian-guys-ugly 

Men, Are The Real Wh0res
https://www.nairaland.com/5561216/men-real-whores

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by posty56: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2020
so many myopic mindset here,those women the op posted are beautiful,if white people, say offensive stuff about blacks on their own social media about blacks una go they shout racism!
Even black footballers they rush white women because they know wetin them see everybody get choice i prefer white woman to black any day anytime
End of discussion
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

I can even give them the pics. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Allen102: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

Waiting happen to your hand? You be handicap or what?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Exactly bro. For example, see Shakira below, she is 42 but she is more beautiful than most under 30 years old Nigeria ladies.

It's like Latinas are the reason why JayZ sang Young forever.
but u 4get some of dis women enhance their looks tru plastic surgery.i disagree wit u.

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
Can you blame him? he realize that Nigerian men are stupid.
He's only capitalized on their stupidity.
smh. Calling your own countrymen stupid just cause you don't like Ubunja.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
but u 4get some of dis women enhance their looks tru plastic surgery.i disagree wit u.
the same way African girls enhance their looks with hair pieces?? Lol. Cause they can't afford surgery.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

And theres nothing like Nubian Moroccan; Nubians only exist in Egypt and Sudan.

You're wrong.

Nubian is a description similar to Ethiopian.

These are how foreigners uses to refer to the African.

Nubian is the correct terminology and not blacksic.

Let me make my self clear.

The African, the Nubian are the original owners of the land of Egypt.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Allen102:
Waiting happen to your hand? You be handicap or what?

Just saying.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2020
posty56:
so many myopic mindset here,those women the op posted are beautiful,if white people, say offensive stuff about blacks on their own social media about blacks una go they shout racism!
Even black footballers they rush white women because they know wetin them see everybody get choice i prefer white woman to black any day anytime
End of discussion
but a black woman gave birth 2 u

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

You're wrong.

Nubian is a description similar to Ethiopian.

These are how foreigners uses to refer to the African.

Nubian is the correct terminology and not blacksic.

Let me make my self clear.

The African, the Nubian are the original owners of the land of Egypt.

Go and check the description and location of modern-day Nubians in Africa and stop talking off point
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BlackAdam55(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
smh. Calling your own countrymen stupid just cause you don't like Ubunja.
Putting their country women down on a public forum ( which is open to foreigners as well) is a sign of stupidity.

As for me hating you, you're delusional. I don't even know what you look like, so how is it possible for me to hate you?

And lastly, I hate no one

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Livescores:
Black women are the least attractive. (especially Nigerian women )

The fact you are black and a racist of your own race shows that you are deep in low self esteem.
If black women are least attractive to you so it goes to black men too which you fall under because they have same pigmentation.

It's a pity you hate yourself. I know you wish you were from another race but sweetheart you are black and you should be proud of yourself because if you continue living in this self hate your psychology health and state of mind will keep on depreciating.
God made you black for a reason so stop hating on yourself
Good day kiss

10 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

You are missing the point. A black person can still refer to himself as an Arab because "Arab" is just a cultural identity. Just like the word "Nigerian" doesnt refer to any specific ethnicity of people but just a geographical area. Does it stop us from being Nigerians?

Its you that's missing the point.

Arab is an Asian identity.

The Arabs are responsible for the systematic Arabianising of the North East of the continent

More importantly, no one currently living with the correct mindset should want to aspire to be an Arab.

The ancient Arabian fundamentalist will never see heavensic, based on the history of their attrocities, they're all heading for a terrible after life.

The Ancient Arabian fundamentalist are all heading for HELLsic.

To be fair, no African should want to be associated with the Arabian terminologies and ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Danzysb(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:

No,I mean, I know many of them do,but many of them are still beautiful even in their late 40s not because of plastic surgery or such,but because of the way they preserve their health and they do exercise a lot too.......
Latinas are really beautiful.... cool
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
have they called you wonderful?.
With threads like this:
5 reasons why you shouldn't date a Nigerian man https://www.nairaland.com/5573923/five-reasons-why-shouldnt-date
Most Nigerian Men Are Toxic https://www.nairaland.com/5588267/most-nigerian-men-toxic 
Why Are Most Nigerian Men Ugly https://www.nairaland.com/5498692/why-most-nigerian-guys-ugly 
Men, Are The Real Wh0res https://www.nairaland.com/5561216/men-real-whores 
dis ladies are probably frustrated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

Its you that's missing the point.

Arab is an Asian identity.

To be fair, no African should want to be associate with the Arabian terminologies and ideologies.

You dont know what youre talking about. Go and research the history of Islamic conquest and Arabisation of the middle East and North Africa before quoting me again.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Go and check the description and location of modern-day Nubians in Africa and stop talking off point

Similar to Ethiopian, Nubian is the term the Arabs, Greeks and Romans usee to describe the African.

It's you that needs to go and update your understandings here.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

Similar to Ethiopian, Nubian is the term the Arabs, Greeks and Romans usee to describe the African.

It's you that needs to go and update your understandings here.

Just do a simple google search of the word "Nubians" to solve your quandary.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Danzysb(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Oh and I prefer marrying a black woman than to marry a white.....just saying though cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.