Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35070 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by chic2pimp(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

They are Arabs. Only people from Iran can be referred to as Persians

Not totally true. People in Armenians, parts of Afghanistan,Uzbekistan and Pakistan can be called Persians.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

You dont know what youre talking about. Go and research the history of Islamic conquest and Arabisation of the middle East and North Africa before quoting me again.

No, it's you thats missing the point and doesnt know whar your talking about.

You meant the Islamic terrorisation of the middle East and North Africa.

When did the Arabian fundamentalist terrorisation of North African begin?.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

You dont know what youre talking about. Go and research the history of Islamic conquest and Arabisation of the middle East and North Africa before quoting me again.

The Arabian invasion of North Africa predates the manufacturing of Islam.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Livescores:
Black women are the least attractive. (especially Nigerian women )
abi most attractive

5 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
I can even give them the pics. Lmfao.
They keep saying it like it's your job to do everything.

I think they want a new mised from you. Those are your dying fans you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

The Arabian invasion of North Africa predates the manufacturing of Islam.

So what now happened when they invaded?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
chic2pimp:

Not totally true. People in Armenians, parts of Afghanistan,Uzbekistan and Pakistan can be called Persians.

Yes, but you have to be more specific. Those people refer to themselves as Tajiks and Uzbeks rather than "Persians". Even though they all speak different dialects of Persian

I have only ever heard Iranians specifically call themselves "Persians" rather than Iranians because they dont like the current state of their country and like to refer back to the glory of the erstwhile Persian Empire.

Which Pakistani and Armenian people are Persian Apart from Iranian people who migrated to Pakistan and Armenia?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Just do a simple google search of the word "Nubians" to solve your quandary.

Read, and digest what is being written here.

Nubian isnt an Ethnic group it was a description.

According to Arabian, Greek, Persian and Roman history, the term Nubian was similar to Ethiopian.

That is to say, according to the olden days historians of both Asia and Europe, Nubian was a description used to identify anyone that is Native to the Africansic continent. i.e Strabo, Herodutus, Imad ad-Din al-Isfahani e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

Read, and digest what is being written here.

Nubian isnt an Ethnic group it was a description.

According to Arabian, Greek, Persian and Roman history, the term Nubian was similar to Ethiopian.

That is to say, according to the olden days historians of both Asia and Europe, Nubian was a description used to identify anyone that is Native to the African continent.

And now, in 2020, who does the word "Nubian" refer to
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

And now, in 2020, who does the word "Nubian" refer to

Egypt and Sudan.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:
Egypt and Sudan.

Thank you smiley This is literally what I said at the beginning but you kept arguing out of the point

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by posty56: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
but a black woman gave birth 2 u
and so if i marry white is it bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
Putting their country women down on a public forum ( which is open to foreigners as well) is a sign of stupidity.

As for me hating you, you're delusional. I don't even know what you look like, so how is it possible for me to hate you?

And lastly, I hate no one
save it for someone who cares. Remember when you clashed with me here?

BlackAdam55:
u are talking that Zimbabwe fool that call himself MISEDUCATIONS too serious. the fool mother Is a hoe, that's why he gose around calling people hoes every time

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

So what now happened when they invaded?

That led to the creation of numerous Asian settlements in the North of the continent.

The most popular of which was the power house known as 'Carthage' in modern day Tunis, Tunisia that was founded around 800 BCE and lasted to the 3rd century BCE after a series of conflicts with the Romans, known as the Punic wars.

The creation of Carthage brought about the first known Mediterranean empire outside of Asia, the Carthaginian civilisation. i.e Hannibal of Carthage e.t.c

South of the Sahara' predates The Nile Valley civilisation. The Nile Valley civilisation predates the Carthaginian one.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
You can type right? Create a thread about it then

Nah, I'd love to watch your thread that's all.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

That led to the creation of numerous Arabian settlements

The most popular of which was the third century BCE "Carthaginians"

Which they now used to subdue and Arabise native populations, correct?

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Lightangel65: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
Putting their country women down on a public forum ( which is open to foreigners as well) is a sign of stupidity.

As for me hating you, you're delusional. I don't even know what you look like, so how is it possible for me to hate you?

And lastly, I hate no one
He just said the truth, if black women are shit then we should tell the world what they really are shit.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Lightangel65: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

Nah, I'd love to watch your thread that's all.

With lots of popcorn
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by biosystech: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Have you seen Ethiopians or Eriteans? Even West African women are more beautiful than many of these Arab women.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Which they now used to subdue and Arabise native populations, correct?

Yes, thats correct.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
biosystech:
Have you seen Ethiopians or Eriteans? Even West African women are more beautiful than many of these Arab women.

Teach!

I agree with you that West African women are more attractive than Arab women.

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Lightangel65: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2020
biosystech:

Whattt. They must have used juju on you, black women are:
1) dirty
2) broke
3) toxic feminists
4) have bad character
Mostly Nigerian women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

Yes, thats correct.

Yes. And now, some of those people who were taken over for years by Arabs, have begun to identify with Arabic culture and see themselves as Arabs, even if their genes do not 100% reflect Arab ancestry.

This is what it means to refer to oneself as an "Arab", whether one is black or white. Which is why you will still find black Arabs in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Yemen. And you will find Kurds, Assyrians and Amazigh who are totally distinct from Arabs even though they speak Arabic.

Even though there are black people who have lived in Iran for hundreds of years, they tend to be called Afro-Iranians and not "Black Persians" because "Persian" has more of an ethnic foundation than Arab.

"Arab" is mostly a social, political and cultural construction.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

And, you done lost your mind.

How did you get here?

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Funmmyastic: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Nigerian girls are ugly,Nigerian girls are ugly,that sound like a cliche already.Anything to bash and put women down is somehow welcomed on Nl.Next!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by cooljoe(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2020
The shua arabs are the most beautiful women in the world.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Lightangel65: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

And you done lost your mind.

How did you get here?

Just wanted to tell some truths
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Lightangel65: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Nigerian girls are ugly,Nigerian girls are ugly,that sound like a cliche already.Anything to bash and put women down is somehow welcomed on Nl.Next!

They really are it's not a cliche. There is an evidence of truth to every widespread of info
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
the same way African girls enhance their looks with hair pieces?? Lol. Cause they can't afford surgery.
dont know why girls are feeling insecure and non comfortable with the praising of Arab ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by kingsmaila(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
You must be kidding.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Lightangel65:
[s]

1) dirty
2) broke
3) toxic feminists
4) have bad character
Mostly Nigerian women [/s]
misogynist

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by biosystech: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

Kemit.

Nubians are the original owners of the land they know call Egypt.

It goes back over centuries, the Arabian fundamentalist colluded with the Greeks to invade olden days Egypt.

The African should never wish to claim any identity other than our own.

Nubians that wish to claim the Arabian identity as their own are simply ignorant.

The ancient Arabian fundamenetalist wrecked so much havoc in that region that no African in their correct accessments should ever wish to be associated with them in any way, shape or form.

You're right but there are Nubians fighting seriously to be classified as an ethnic group in Egypt, there's this awakening happening there, may take time but it's definitely happening.

Lightangel65:

1) dirty
2) broke
3) toxic feminists
4) have bad character
Mostly Nigerian women
LOL, no sir, they didn't use juju. The people I mentioned are actually very beautiful in addition to Jamaicans, Cape Verdeans, Ivorians etc. Arabs are beautiful no doubt, but I'd rate many African nations over them.

My preference for marriage if possible: Nigerians > Ethiopians > Eriteans > Jamaicans > Somalis > Cape Verdeans > Botswanans > Kenyans > Carribean Islands >>> Swedish etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.