Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35084 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by 1Sharon(f): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
So many insecure women In here undecided

Nigerian women should be the last to talk about fakery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Roheemah04:

Awww she's beautiful smiley
I liked her tho...buh Juan Miguel (William Levy) her fiancee in the movie was my crush. kiss
Indeed she is. I even follow her on Instagram and thankfully she follows me too.

Sometimes when i send her a direct message, she replies me back, she knows I like her and I'm her huge fan.

When i have lots and lots of money, i will take her to a holiday in Ibiza In Spain.

As for William levy, i adore him, he inspires me, i learnt from him that you can be educated, classy and gentle and still drive ladies crazy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jesmond3945: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Please don't just go there at all.

Even in West Africa, NIGERIANS are not the finest.

If you must have noticed, Fair skin or light ladies from Ghana are more more beautiful than Fair skin ladies from NIGERIA.

If you think I'm kidding, look at their celebs and our celebs.

do you have fair skin?

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jesmond3945: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
AstroG:

Shatap
he is right

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jesmond3945: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
what do you all gain by putting Nigerian sisters down?
dont mind them internalized racism

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
jesmond3945:
do you have fair skin?
Yes i do.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

With lots of popcorn

You get it.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Allen102:
Just saying what? Nigga you're boring me to death.

You know life right? Get it.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Amujale(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

I never denied any of these things; the conversation came up in the first place because you asserted that black people who refer to themselves as Arabs are "ignorant" just because their genes are not 100% original Semitic DNA.

By that measure, most people in Syria, Morocco and Sudan are also ignorant.

No, they are ignorant of the havoc the olden day Arabian fundamentalist partook on the continent.

Arabs arent good African role models or Arabs arent good role models for the African.

Another way of putting this, is that, due to history its wrong for Africans to aspire to become an Arab.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
U guys stop bashing nigerian women. Nigerian women are priceless

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
jesmond3945:
he is right

How??
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Allen102: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

You know life right? Get it.
You're the one who mention me in the first place remember? wink

I think you need the advice more. You're not ubunja, but na you carry him matter on top of your head.

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:

No, they are ignorant because of the havoc the olden day Arabian fundamentalist partook on the continent.

Arabs arent good African role models or Arabs arent good role models for the African.

Another way of putting it is that due to history, its wrong for Africans to aspire to become an Arab.

So you think Arabised black people should act like Kurds and Berbers and reject any kind of Arab identity due to the past action of Arab conquerors?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by yetunsbay(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
ass
And as is ?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Arab and Middle-Eastern girls are very pretty anyway; the thread just brought out some latent attitudes because of the racial hierarchy that is present in today's world that puts black women at the bottom of the beauty contest.

The age of the models doesnt matter but the OP should have told us the countries/areas where the women come from; some of them look more like Gulf Arabs while some look more like Iraqi or Syrian

Not really...

1st picture - Saudi
2nd picture - Egyptian
3rd picture - Kuwaiti
4th picture - Moroccan
5th picture - Egyptian
6th picture - Saudi
7th picture - Moroccan
8th picture - Jordanian/Palestinian

Hope you can trace it from here...
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Silvermane:
Not really...

Not really what?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Indeed she is. I even follow her on Instagram and thankfully she follows me too.

Sometimes when i send her a direct message, she replies me back, she knows I like her and I'm her huge fan.

When i have lots and lots of money, i will take her to a holiday in Ibiza In Spain.

As for William levy, i adore him, he inspires me, i learnt from him that you can be educated, classy and gentle and still drive ladies crazy. Lol
... ooooshey

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
yetunsbay:
And as is ?
what said "as"??
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Not really what?

1st picture - Saudi

2nd picture - Egyptian

3rd picture - Kuwaiti

4th picture - Moroccan

5th picture - Egyptian

6th picture - Saudi

7th picture - Moroccan

8th picture - Jordanian/Palestinian

They're from different Arab countries. No specifics.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
BlackAdam55:
LMAO You're showing me conversation of 2018 while we are in 2020? dude you're so petty. And for info I'm a change man.

But if you don't care about my opinion,why are you all over my mention?

I'll even show you in 2050. Cause you lots have a short memory of what you type then act special like you don't hate when you've been hating for years.
I'm still the same ubunja you insulted two years ago. I won't change.

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Bestinstinct(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Where is the beauty?
Open eyes na.... ma'am grin
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
dont know why girls are feeling insecure and non comfortable with the praising of Arab ladies.
they know they can't compete. But they forget most guys will always marry a Nigerian girl. They just need to chill.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Silvermane:

They're from different Arab countries. No specifics.

Okay...thanks.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by mrsteel: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:
Please , where is the beauty ?

Just some white women with make up and plastic boobs .
& Nigerian women don't use make up??
Jealousy & envy doesn't help anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by mrsteel: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
The jealousy displayed by women here bespeaks why anything good can't come out Nigerian women. Accepting the truth will not change u from being ugly to beautiful. You can't compare arabs to blacks when it comes to beauty, regardless of gender.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by mrsteel: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
Every woman is beautiful.
This is not true
Even a 5 months old baby will know Indians are more beautiful than Nigerians, for both men & women.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Allen102:

That ubunja is suffering from low self esteem. Once you don't buy into his nonsense, you're automatic hating on him.

What a joke.
apparently you hate many people. See the way you insult NLanders:

Allen102:
Go and ask Your cunt of a mother.

Bye Charlie. cheesy grin

Allen102:
Foolish stupid south African Monkey, chioma abbey Zeus is a Nigerian.

Allen102:
Fool. You're the one who quote me in the first place you depressed Nincompoop.

And yes I want to fulfilled your dream, by getting rid of you.

You f*king slowpoke.

Allen102:
Does it matter? White, black, yellow, dark south Africans you are all Zulu Monkeys.

Crazy people.

Allen102:
I've been told you are a walking corpse, dead body.
No wonder you show so much stupidity.

Just let the hate go. You so full of anger.

3 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by mrsteel: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Livescores:
Black women are the least attractive. (especially Nigerian women )
The bold is true, but I don't think Nigerian women are the least attractive in West Africa.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by mrsteel: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amujale:
African women are more attractive than anyone ive ever seen or ever known.
U are not telling yourself the truth
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
mrsteel:
The jealousy displayed by women here bespeaks why anything good can't come out Nigerian women. Accepting the truth will not change u from being ugly to beautiful. You can't compare arabs to blacks when it comes to beauty, regardless of gender.

Lol so do you think yourself less attractive than the average Arab dude?

Cant you see that youve been brainwashed by neo-colonialist agenda

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Offpoint: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
yetunsbay:
what is nyash pls ?
Are you not a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big PenĂ¯s? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.