Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Victoria Secret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victoria Secret (1508 Views)

Kendall Jenner Is Now A Victoria Secret Model / How I Met A Tushed Victoria Island Girl at the embassy / Hot Victoria's Secret Gift For Your Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Secret by kokoye(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
cheesy you wrong for that

I wasnt referring to scented candles . . .I meant jugs and goodgoods. grin
Re: Victoria Secret by 190: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mobinga:

Ehrrm 190 they said you're gay tongue

Mobinga

I GO KILL YOU TODAY

U lied 2 me yesterday!! angry angry
Re: Victoria Secret by Ladyjide(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
Get her a gift card so- she can pick out exactly what she wants in addition to the lingerie!
Re: Victoria Secret by MrsEve2(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
kokoye:

cheesy you wrong for that

I wasnt referring to scented candles . . .I meant jugs and goodgoods. grin

I would wait until Mrs. Koyoke showcased her purchases first so I can have an example of how to do it right! wink
Re: Victoria Secret by Dsense(m): 1:48am On Dec 07, 2010
I'm innocent! . .Not into these stuffs!
Re: Victoria Secret by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
@poster
what do you mean by the sexxy undies will be only for you to see?! is she walking around in her underwear to work or does she has a few bf?! i dont understand the meaning of what you wrote. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Victoria Secret by kokoye(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^

When she wears them, I will be the only one to see it.

got it now?
Re: Victoria Secret by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^^is it not what happens with any ordinary underwear?! or do you mean that not even the gals in the gym locker room  would have the right to see it?!

ok let me ask you in a different way because i really dont understand (dont get me wrong):
who sees your gf in her undies apart from you that its bothering you that much?!
Re: Victoria Secret by chika98: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
Sure you can get her something from VS but also get her something she'd be able to enjoy on her own as well.
Re: Victoria Secret by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
@190
so thats why you have been pestering me to add you on FB?! lol
Re: Victoria Secret by kokoye(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^is it not what happens with any ordinary underwear?! or do you mean that not even the gals in the gym locker room would have the right to see it?!

ok let me ask you in a different way because i really dont understand (dont get me wrong):
who sees your gf in her undies apart from you that its bothering you that much?!

Seems you are missing the whole point. I will go over it again. Others on this thread did not have any problem understanding though.

I am married.

I'm thinking of getting my wife some underwear or lingerie from Victoria Secret as a gift but a friend says I am being selfish with that kind of gift.

I ask why

He said it is because she will only be wearing them for me. He adviced me to get something she will be able to wear outside of our bedroom. For example, necklace, flowers, clothes, wristwatch. etc.

So I come here and create a thread to ask females if or why buying lingerie for ur woman is considered selfish.

??
Re: Victoria Secret by Dsense(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^Is she that beautiful . . . . . , .Let's see her picture cheesy
Re: Victoria Secret by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2010
@Kokoye
sorry my bad, i misunderstood what you meant when you wrote:

Sexy underwear or lingerie as gifts for my better half . . is it true that those kinda gifts are actually for me and not for her?

. .the argument is that she can only wear those things for me alone and no-one else.

See? that's the point. Those gifts items will be for my eyes only when worn
Maybe I'm being selfish true true.
Re: Victoria Secret by kokoye(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^

It's all good.
Re: Victoria Secret by MrCork7: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs Eve is fat & marrryed. Yes i can marrry a fat babe . i love fat womens wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

, / What Is One Thing You Can Do In A Close Door. / Check Out This Wedding Picture(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.