Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (64915 Views)

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by charvick(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
A well and understood message, convened in simplified language. What more should the children of God want? Have a THINKING BRAIN today.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
I have mad respect for this guy! I have met him in person twice. Very logical human. He belongs to the school of taught that embraces practical truth in alignment with respect and fear of God.
Real man of God!
Some of his parishioners may not like him for his transparency and truthfulness but God and the Universe will always stand with him.
I look forward to interviewing him someday soon.

4 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Villain7: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:
I hardly would believe this logical masterpiece will come from a reverend father. It is a truth!

The way we blindly practice religion in Nigeria supports Karl Max's assertion that religion is the opium of the masses. It takes away independent critical thinking and Pastors, Imams and politicians are taking full advantage of it.

Think Nigerian!
It can come from anybody. Not to talk of Priest who knows what true religion is. God bless the priest.

3 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Jaspernubi: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Мой друг, ты училась по-русски. Вы говорите о том, что мы все узнали в классе в университете. Хороший

lucky4west:
when Karl Max made the dictum "religion is the opium of the people" he felt so because in his opinion religion admonishes people to focus on eternal life rather than the things happening around them because this world is not their home( which is correct) but nonetheless Christians and other adherents of other faiths are behind most of the ground breaking discoveries recorded in science and technology till date, again Karl Max made that assertion because he believed that because of the oppression of the workers that they will be a revolution by the workers to overthrow the bourgeois...the dictator and he actually felt such revolution was imminent and that it will happen in his own time but alas he was disappointed such a revolution never came albeit there were pockets of revolts and riots across the world..secondly it should be noted that Marx was an atheist so religion was bound to have a lashing from him...Karl Marx relied heavily on his friend Engels for financial support be cause he was very poor ( though he was against material possessions but who like to suffer?) -that in itself is an opium! opium of poverty denouncing riches or wealth but needing money to survive and perpetually hanging unto a friend for financial support is the worst opium any body can take and Karl Marx drank it to the fullest!
...now bringing this nearer home, people tend to focus on their personal lives and endeavors because confronting the government on issues does not always and in some cases does not yield any positive result....Nigerians are not lethargic or laid back but why waste energy and resources on a! fruitless venture? when Sowore organised the revolutionnow campaign what came out of it? how many people participated? most of the support he got where from people sitting in a comfort zone behind their phones twitting, facebooking ,instamgramming, nairalanding and what have you
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Villain7: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an hypocrite we have here, he is envious of Father Mbaka prowess. Hear him talk with both sides of his mouth. Say it loud like an atheist Religion is the opium of the Masses, for the crisis in Catholic church today is nothing to write home about, The Celibacy of a thing has made to Popes to be fighting Royal Rumble, imagine two gods, a current god & ex god fighting public. That aside. When Supreme Court gave PDP Zamfara, there was no need for this epistles, from this man of god, Its only when supreme court declares an APC victory, that the judiciary acts funny & legislative Bills GMB is yet to sign becomes issues. Like your popes two Reverend fathers fighting, but we know Fr Mbaka na correct bet odds.
You're pointless! Take it or live it. Just proofread your entire write up again.

2 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by garfield1: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
THE IMO GUBERNATORIAL JUDGMENT - A PAINFUL BUT LEGALLY CORRECT VERDICT!

It is indeed a perplexing paradox: Hope Uzodinma may not have won the 2019 Imo State gubernatorial election, yet the Supreme Court, on the facts, was right in declaring him the winner of that election in law. The error was not the Supreme Court's, but that of Governor Emeka Ihedioha's legal team; and it was a crucially fatal error.

What happened was this: During the governorship election in Imo State, apparently concocted results, perhaps not having any basis whatsoever in reality, BUT SIGNED BY INEC PRESIDING OFFICERS, were turned in from more than 350 polling units, giving Hope Uzodinma of the APC an incredibly unassailable lead. When those results were transmitted to the wards collation centres, the collation officers, who had no power in law to cancel or reject them, rejected the said polling units results, and refused to collate them, thereby effectively excluding them from the total tally of the governorship result that was eventually declared by the Returning Officer. In the aftermath of the said exclusion, the Independent National Electoral Commission declared Governor Ihedioha the winner of the election.

The exclusion of the results of those polling units was the fulcrum of the petition presented at the Tribunal by Hope Uzodinma. Ever since David Mark V. ABUBAKAR USMAN, and DOMA V. INEC, the law has been settled that neither collation officers nor a returning officer, has the power in law to exclude a polling unit result duly signed by the presiding officer at the polling unit; only the election tribunal possesses the power to cancel or exclude such a result. So, at the point of its presentation, Senator Uzodinma's petition was potentially viable, in spite of the apparent dubiousness of the polling units results on which it was anchored, there being a REBUTTABLE presumption of regularity and correctness, by virtue of both the Electoral Act and Evidence Act, enuring in favour of any result declared by a presiding officer.

The backbreaking and fatal error made by Ihedioha's legal team was not filing a CROSS PETITION fiercely challenging the integrity of the suspect polling units results upon which Uzodinma was relying, and praying the election tribunal to formally nullify the said results. Without a cross petition, none of the grounds under section 138 (1) of the Electoral Act for questioning the elections conducted in those polling units in which Uzodinma "won" could have been competently raised by Governor Ihedioha in his defence to Uzodinma's petition. This was the ratio decidendi of the old Court of Appeal decision in IDRIS V. A.N.P.P.(2008)8 NWLR(PT.1088) Page 1. In the recent Court of Appeal decision in ATIKU ABUBAKAR V. BUHARI, the Court of Appeal again invoked the principle in dismissing Buhari's contention that Atiku ABUBAKAR was born in Cameroun to parents who originally were Camerounians, and thus disqualified from contesting the election. Dismissing the contention, the Court of Appeal held that the issue was incompetent, since Buhari did not file a cross petition.

Ihedioha indeed did set up facts in his Reply to the petition rehashing the serial infractions that led to the exclusion of the results of the said 300 plus polling units. But that was legally not enough, in the absence of a cross petition. Besides, such renditions by a Respondent in a mere Reply or Statement of Defence are clearly incompetent. The reason for the incompetence was was made clear by the Court of Appeal in NATIONAL JUDICIAL COUNCIL & ORS V. HON. JUSTICE JUBRIL BABAJIDE ALADEJANA & ORS(2014) LPELR - 2413 (CA) Page 31, paras C - F, at ratio 3 thus -

"The law is that it is a plaintiff who by his statement of claim primarily nominates issues to be tried in a suit and which he relies on to have the judgment of the Court. For a defendant, it is only necessary to resist the plaintiff's claim on the facts pleaded. It is not for a defendant to set up facts which would convey that it is not just setting up a defence but setting up a new case of his own. He can only do so by way of a counter claim..."

Shorn of the legalese, what the above authority is simply saying is that since the issue nominated for trial by Hope Uzodinma was the unlawfulfulness or otherwise of the exclusion of the results of the 300 plus polling units by the ward collation officers, Ihedioha's defence was therefore necessarily restricted by law to showing that those who excluded the results had the power in law to exclude them. Without a cross petition praying for the nullification of those results, the law forbids Governor Ihedioha as respondent from raising the issue of the alleged serial corrupt practices and irregularities marring the said results, in a mere statement of defence; that was a new issue not nominated by Uzodinma as petitioner. Ihedioha, being a Respondent, could only have competently raised them via a cross petition, being a new issue not nominated by Uzodinma, the petitioner.

Tragically, Ihedioha's legal team forgot to include the pivotal cross petition. And in the absence of a cross petition, the Supreme Court was right in law, painfully though it may seem, to rely on the presumption of regularity and correctness enshrined by both the Electoral Act and Evidence Act in favour of the said results, and to reckon with them and add them up to the final result, since Ihedioha's legal team had woefully failed to effectively attack the results and rebut that presumption. For the Supreme Court, this was the legally correct conclusion to come to, having found that INEC had no power in law to exclude polling units results duly affirmed by the various polling units presiding officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Aladdin1(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Great!.kudos to the rev.fr.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by back2sender: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2020
TODAYS F I X E D MATCH IS AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS AT PAY AFTER WON

+ NO TIPS OR PREDICTION, ONLY F I X E D;100% BACKING

INTERESTED , MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL *
0903_676_5331
Is this from Father Mbaka? thats the only confirmed 2 sure master i am interested in grin, the rest of una naa FAKE
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Kylekent59: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2020
That is a very nice article. I really learnt a lot from it. Wherever I wanna judge a case, I made sure I do it rightly without being biased, or bring favouritism.

I advise everyone who hasn't read that article from beginning to the end to do so.

I know a lot of people would be saved after reading it.

Sharing to my whatsapp groups immediately, brothers and sisters, close friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by 1shortblackboy: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2020
This is good real good
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by sosospence(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2020
hungryboy:
Mbaka don show our fake prophets the way now

I Dey wait for when our prophets go begin give correct score prediction for Naija league, go fix the match so that e go play as dem talk, make i use am blow.
Na the correct scores own go sweet pass.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Zimmermann(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an hypocrite we have here, he is envious of Father Mbaka prowess. Hear him talk with both sides of his mouth. Say it loud like an atheist Religion is the opium of the Masses, for the crisis in Catholic church today is nothing to write home about, The Celibacy of a thing has made to Popes to be fighting Royal Rumble, imagine two gods, a current god & ex god fighting public. That aside. When Supreme Court gave PDP Zamfara, there was no need for this epistles, from this man of god, Its only when supreme court declares an APC victory, that the judiciary acts funny & legislative Bills GMB is yet to sign becomes issues. Like your popes two Reverend fathers fighting, but we know Fr Mbaka na correct bet odds.
This is typical of your kind. Your hearts and mind are filled with HATE & DARKNESS!
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by SeePerson92(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
. You av just written nonsense.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by olisaEze(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Wise words from the padre. I wish every Nigerian would read this and realize that our nation is like this because our politicians are very adept at appealing to our sectarian nature, and not to our thinking faculty.

While some on this platform are acting like this victory is a personal one, others are so dejected as if it is a personal defeat. The question should be how well did Ihedioha perform in the short while he usurped authority, and how to make sure Uzodinma doesn’t abuse the trust Imolites have given him.

It is time the masses band together and keep their leaders in check. After all, leadership is supposed to be in service of the people and not the other way around. Ka Chi’neke męzi okwu!
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Henrypraise: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2020
IME1:
shocked why is it that the first thing I saw is "motivational speaker"
As in? Oga your description should be priest or pastor not motivational speaker
There's a difference between John Maxwell and John Mason
There's a difference between Dr Phil and TD Jakes
There's a difference between Oprah Winfrey and Joyce Meyer
There's a difference between Fela Durotoye and Sam Adeyemi

Anyway we must all realise that it's the supreme court
No matter what we say, it is final
So please save yourself the stress and sadness and move on
Even Iheodia has moved on

As for religion being an opium
You can't be a Christian and not be wise, Jesus was very wise and logical. You don't loose your head when you receive Jesus Christmas as Lord and Saviour, you gain insight, revelation and light. He said whose face is on the coin? Pay your tax. He said who has not sinned? Woman go and SIN no more. He said Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Christianity is about faith so when you say my sins have been forgiven and I am a child of God and I have been justified by faith and can enter heaven for eternity - it is because we have the faith that all these statements is hinged on God's promises.

He said we are healed, we are rich, we are saved, we are free, we are shielded, we have a crown...
And so many other promises, which I believe and claim as a child of God.
But I'm also aware and I've accepted that there is no crown without a cross, there are no riches without favour in work, there is no good health without healthy lifestyle, there is no salvation without repentance and confession, there is no heaven without righteousness and sinless living that grace may not abide in sin, God forbid

Religion may be an opium but our Christian faith is Christ in us is our hope of glory
No matter the difficulties, sufferings, persecution and cares,
We dey kampe in God

u see the things u choose to see, just because u want to make ridiculous or fallacious statements, u would have seen there is Fada Uluoma b4 the motivational speaker, but again maybe you are ignorant of what Fada stands for...

n yes he can describe himself as a motivator, most of the Pentecostal pastor's shud not have pastor's suffix's to their names, they are mere motivational speakers...

I think what d priest has said is to alienate d prophecy of Fr. Mbaka from the feelings of the pple, the pple shud focus on the institution that passed d judgement irrespective of d sides that feel slighted or appraised n not on the individual that predicted the judgement...

2 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2020
sweetonugbu:
With APC 1+1=5 great mathematicians, judges we sabi book.

E pain you wella.

Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Monaco2(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:
I hardly would believe this logical masterpiece will come from a reverend father. It is a truth!

The way we blindly practice religion in Nigeria supports Karl Max's assertion that religion is the opium of the masses. It takes away independent critical thinking and Pastors, Imams and politicians are taking full advantage of it.

Think Nigerian!

Funny enough Karl made that statement over a 100 years ago wen religion has not even gotten this bad

2 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by chukwugoziegi: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Where is the lie in this write up?
Beautifully written.

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by ibietela2(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:

See them, read and understand no way
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Tumbulum: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
if you red through the write up you would not comment trash.

Like he said we all should make use of our brains and think things through. For all our political prowess and ability to win and manipulate elections,we are yet to get the basic amenities that makes for a comfortable human living.

3 Likes

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by lovere: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Shat app there
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Elano25(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2020
But sanwolu don't guff when he dismantled Fela's Statue at Allen Roundabout, Ikeja right?
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Logical conclusion...

The judiciary is now a temple of ordaining incompetent and rogue politicians...

They will eat the fruit of their evil labour when they plunder this nation into anarchy. They and their children will surely reap it. No one is untouchable
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by koresh: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Sorry to say you no nothing about politics.

quote author=MorataFC post=85812062]Emeka Ihedioha goofed big time, the moment he was sworn in he Bagan to dismantle every statue Rochas has built in the state, we all know these statues have nothing to do with economy of the state it has nothing to do with welfare or contribute any means to people but notwithstanding he has no right to demolish them. Sorry to say that's immature from him.
[/quote]
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by SoNature(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2020
EagleNest:

Think Nigerian!

He's a very wise priest. He has many online followers because his teachings are superb

1 Like

Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by benchux(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2020
Then you don't know Catholic priests.
EagleNest:

Think Nigerian!
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by IamHonourable1: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2020
So we still have such real man of God in this world?God bless you sir.
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by Ranchhoddas: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Jealousy
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by triplechoice(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Someone once told me that to be an priest in the Catholic Church you must ,apart from the strict rigorous training, acquire a form of education that is equivalent to that of Prof unlike their Pentecostal counterparts who mostly half baked
charlatans.
The write up from this priest and others recently is an obvious confirmation of what I have already been told and I'm not surprised.

If others continue to speak out it would be certain that the way Christianity is practised in this part of the world would definitely change which would forced people to use their head(brain) more

We have so many neurotic individuals masquerading as genuine men of God in the Pentecostal arm of Christianity and misleading millions of ignorant persons

Why should any sane person listen to someone who ask you to sow a seed of money in order for God to make you a millionaire without any business plan in place or keep you in perfect health when you don't even know anything about how your body works and how to take care of it

So many gullible people in our society
Re: Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election by blujoi(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Having gone through your write up, I believe this is the most logical explanation. Thanks for this insight. It has really given me a new perspective on the matter. Kudos

garfield1:
THE IMO GUBERNATORIAL JUDGMENT - A PAINFUL BUT LEGALLY CORRECT VERDICT!

It is indeed a perplexing paradox: Hope Uzodinma may not have won the 2019 Imo State gubernatorial election, yet the Supreme Court, on the facts, was right in declaring him the winner of that election in law. The error was not the Supreme Court's, but that of Governor Emeka Ihedioha's legal team; and it was a crucially fatal error.

What happened was this: During the governorship election in Imo State, apparently concocted results, perhaps not having any basis whatsoever in reality, BUT SIGNED BY INEC PRESIDING OFFICERS, were turned in from more than 350 polling units, giving Hope Uzodinma of the APC an incredibly unassailable lead. When those results were transmitted to the wards collation centres, the collation officers, who had no power in law to cancel or reject them, rejected the said polling units results, and refused to collate them, thereby effectively excluding them from the total tally of the governorship result that was eventually declared by the Returning Officer. In the aftermath of the said exclusion, the Independent National Electoral Commission declared Governor Ihedioha the winner of the election.

The exclusion of the results of those polling units was the fulcrum of the petition presented at the Tribunal by Hope Uzodinma. Ever since David Mark V. ABUBAKAR USMAN, and DOMA V. INEC, the law has been settled that neither collation officers nor a returning officer, has the power in law to exclude a polling unit result duly signed by the presiding officer at the polling unit; only the election tribunal possesses the power to cancel or exclude such a result. So, at the point of its presentation, Senator Uzodinma's petition was potentially viable, in spite of the apparent dubiousness of the polling units results on which it was anchored, there being a REBUTTABLE presumption of regularity and correctness, by virtue of both the Electoral Act and Evidence Act, enuring in favour of any result declared by a presiding officer.

The backbreaking and fatal error made by Ihedioha's legal team was not filing a CROSS PETITION fiercely challenging the integrity of the suspect polling units results upon which Uzodinma was relying, and praying the election tribunal to formally nullify the said results. Without a cross petition, none of the grounds under section 138 (1) of the Electoral Act for questioning the elections conducted in those polling units in which Uzodinma "won" could have been competently raised by Governor Ihedioha in his defence to Uzodinma's petition. This was the ratio decidendi of the old Court of Appeal decision in IDRIS V. A.N.P.P.(2008)8 NWLR(PT.1088) Page 1. In the recent Court of Appeal decision in ATIKU ABUBAKAR V. BUHARI, the Court of Appeal again invoked the principle in dismissing Buhari's contention that Atiku ABUBAKAR was born in Cameroun to parents who originally were Camerounians, and thus disqualified from contesting the election. Dismissing the contention, the Court of Appeal held that the issue was incompetent, since Buhari did not file a cross petition.

Ihedioha indeed did set up facts in his Reply to the petition rehashing the serial infractions that led to the exclusion of the results of the said 300 plus polling units. But that was legally not enough, in the absence of a cross petition. Besides, such renditions by a Respondent in a mere Reply or Statement of Defence are clearly incompetent. The reason for the incompetence was was made clear by the Court of Appeal in NATIONAL JUDICIAL COUNCIL & ORS V. HON. JUSTICE JUBRIL BABAJIDE ALADEJANA & ORS(2014) LPELR - 2413 (CA) Page 31, paras C - F, at ratio 3 thus -

"The law is that it is a plaintiff who by his statement of claim primarily nominates issues to be tried in a suit and which he relies on to have the judgment of the Court. For a defendant, it is only necessary to resist the plaintiff's claim on the facts pleaded. It is not for a defendant to set up facts which would convey that it is not just setting up a defence but setting up a new case of his own. He can only do so by way of a counter claim..."

Shorn of the legalese, what the above authority is simply saying is that since the issue nominated for trial by Hope Uzodinma was the unlawfulfulness or otherwise of the exclusion of the results of the 300 plus polling units by the ward collation officers, Ihedioha's defence was therefore necessarily restricted by law to showing that those who excluded the results had the power in law to exclude them. Without a cross petition praying for the nullification of those results, the law forbids Governor Ihedioha as respondent from raising the issue of the alleged serial corrupt practices and irregularities marring the said results, in a mere statement of defence; that was a new issue not nominated by Uzodinma as petitioner. Ihedioha, being a Respondent, could only have competently raised them via a cross petition, being a new issue not nominated by Uzodinma, the petitioner.

Tragically, Ihedioha's legal team forgot to include the pivotal cross petition. And in the absence of a cross petition, the Supreme Court was right in law, painfully though it may seem, to rely on the presumption of regularity and correctness enshrined by both the Electoral Act and Evidence Act in favour of the said results, and to reckon with them and add them up to the final result, since Ihedioha's legal team had woefully failed to effectively attack the results and rebut that presumption. For the Supreme Court, this was the legally correct conclusion to come to, having found that INEC had no power in law to exclude polling units results duly affirmed by the various polling units presiding officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.