Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. (2646 Views)

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience / Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by kollinzgee(m): 3:03am On Jan 15, 2020
It's is a matter of choice not force not every guy wants to be a player it's a good choice to abstain from womanizing but trust me like everything womanizing has its advantages if only you play the game wisely without harming yourself below are the reasons why a guy should womanize at least a bit.

1)Emotional strength

the world of women is not for the emotionally weak, if you are a crybaby stay out of women it is not for you for they will test you heavily.
A womanizer has seen it all, heartbreaks ,disappointments, rejection e.t.c he has become emotionally tough if any of the above happens again he will easily move on without breaking a sweat.but an average guy who has not experienced much of the above will get badly depressed if he experienced any of the above because he is inexperienced that's why some commit suicide ,sink into depression, resent heartbreak and finally hates women as for me i have seen it all and I don't give a Bleep anymore.

2)Control and power
women want to be controlled forget all these feminist talk. and a man who is not experienced with women cannot do it.a woman cannot feel attraction for a man that she orders around or a man that says yes to all her request without questioning.that is the reason why they play with your heart despite how nice you are to them I mean you reading this article. a retired womanizer will handle his wife better than an average man who shy away from women

3)sexual experience
women love sex don't be deceived,depriving your partner of mind blowing orgasms is the same as planting a time bomb she is very likely to cheat not because she is a LovePeddler but because everyone wants to experience crazy sexual pleasure both male and female.no matter the amount of money you give her if you don't satisfy her sexually you are on your own.

4)preselection

women are naturally attracted to men who are loved by other women.which woman doesn't want to marry Davido, wizkid, kizzdaniel , burnaBoy it's not really because they are rich and famous but because millions of women want them a woman wants a man she will feel lucky to have .when a woman comes across a man that has many options she will know instantly from his body language.an average guy cannot display this body language he will be shaky,why and less confident.when a woman sees you with other beautiful women she will feel she has a prize as a man.

5)Abundance mentality
This is the major reason many boys cry on nairaland they meet a lady once they believe they are in love,like she the best thing that has happen to them ,these women know they are not that special and gbam she don Bleep up you come dey cry.A player knows they are many fishes fishes on the river so he keeps many options for himself because no woman can mess him up no woman is special unless she is your wedded wife.

this is the bitter truth take it or cry forever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by delishpot: 4:29am On Jan 15, 2020
I also encourage women to multiple date. It gives them these same benefits you listed up there.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by dawnomike(m): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2020
After all said and done... It is still not a nice path to thread!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by Hypnotise: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Bitter truth
delishpot:
I also encourage women to multiple date. It gives them these same benefits you listed up there.
Women already multiple date. It's the default setting of the female specie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by uthlaw: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:
normal normal make we they exchange ourselves like trade by barter,heartbreak no go they!

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by richesbhc(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2020
As a confirmed guy, in this present day Nigeria you must learn how to handle women both emotionally and other aspect. Unless they will toy with your soul but unfortunately most of we guys are sissy always lamenting about how thier girlfriend is screwing around, how small girls of u20 is playing ludo with the head of a guy in is 30s.

Men needs to take the red pill to toughen up

6 Likes

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by oyetpel(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2020
Easy to say, no matter stone hearted and i don't care attitude of players or womanizers, at the end of the day one girl will still get his mumu code (He will fall into that pit, cos he will fall madly in love with that girl)
Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by Deandean: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2020
oyetpel:
Easy to say, no matter stone hearted and i don't care attitude of players or womanizers, at the end of the day one girl will still get his mumu code (He will fall into that pit, cos he will fall madly in love with that girl)
No biggy ,so far its just 1 gal,not that evry gal press d mumu botton,am i communicating...lol

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by Akinbahm(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:

I concur with you, mind you who will be at the losing end between both Party

Better forget all these equality stuff and face reality, am not in support of Men womanizing around though it's how nature wired them to operate.

Sister, safe guard ur chastity and see how guys will be running after u, in short don't get carried away with virginity nah scam. Guys out there be it Nice guys or Alpha guys still value virgin girls....
Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by kollinzgee(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2020
richesbhc:
As a confirmed guy, in this present day Nigeria you must learn how to handle women both emotionally and other aspect. Unless they will toy with your soul but unfortunately most of we guys are sissy always lamenting about how thier girlfriend is screwing around, how small girls of u20 is playing ludo with the head of a guy in is 30s.

Exactly bro, those creatures are very cunning .the major weapon they use against you is your emotions , if you don't know how to control them dats all the show you wiiiinnn.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by frozen70(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2020
richesbhc:

Nice write up, tell them only if they will hear and learn
Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by FuckEveryday: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2020
"HAVING ONE GIRLFRIEND, IS HAVING NO GIRLFRIEND AT ALL"
Think about it

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by delishpot: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Akinbahm:

I concur with you, mind you who will be at the losing end between both Party

Better forget all these equality stuff and face reality, am not in support of Men womanizing around though it's how nature wired them to operate.

Sister, safe guard ur chastity and see how guys will be running after u, in short don't get carried away with virginity nah scam. Guys out there be it Nice guys or Alpha guys still value virgin girls....

Forget the long story. If we all do same thing you will have no option than to marry what is available. You can't be a dog and want a virgin wife. It's blasphemy. grin
Re: Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. by YusufTheGreat: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Made sense

(1) (Reply)

NigerianGuy Humiliate His Girlfriend With Fake Proposal To Get Back At Her Video / Girl Friend Has Been Saving Sperm For Two Months Now In A Bottle With No Reason / What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.