Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor (2638 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Guys, Pls Advice Me On The Pro & Cons Of Investing In Transportation / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
I just got matched with this young female doctor, though I'm older then her with just 2 years. She schooled outside but currently doing her NYSC here, at first I was told she read psychology but later in found out it is Medicine.

It's been 2 days already and we only talk in d evening, then she drops the call with a promise to call back so as to attend to clinic matters.

She's actually cool, simple and very friendly. I'm not in any way ruffled as to her profession when compared to mine but I'm thinking of just slowly letting everything go before I get neck deep in.

Have you been in this situation before? What do you think is the best way to handle such?
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Draslo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your relationship never reach anywhere and you're here asking for the opinion of strangers. You don't deserve her, my guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Draslo:
Your relationship never reach anywhere and you're here asking for the opinion of strangers. You don't deserve her, my guy.

I don't want to take it too far if it's not gonna work.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by baralatie(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
if you are looking for ladies with free time for gbenshing please date a school teacher

doctors must especially those who are agressive to get to the top have very limited time.you and a female doctor will be gbenshing and the next second.she has waived you off from on top of her and voom she is in the hospital facing patient

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
they hate dullness.

with a passion

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by baralatie(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
another problem.it is either you a romantic person or you are an intellectual voodoo
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Draslo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Ok. Let me tell you what you're so desperate to hear. It won't work. It is doomed. Send me her number. She should be with a real man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Draslo:

Ok. Let me tell you what you're so desperate to hear. It won't work. It is doomed. Send me her number. She should be with a real man.

grin grin
I get your message Sir, point taken.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
baralatie:
another problem.it is either you a romantic person or you are an intellectual voodoo

Pls elucidate.
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why are you developing cold feet all of a sudden?
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Pls elucidate.
female doctors are like female lawyers who are called to the bench as judges.there problem is not falling behind in knowledge of their profession or expansion of a related field of knowledge.
when you sit with them to have "time off" if you are not romantic with ideas,words and attitude .she would just tell you she is going to hospital.she is on call.
the other alternative is if you have an i.q better than hers or your certificate is more/above hers.she would have a big blast trying to lovingly measure up

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by baralatie(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
although some female somehow do not follow the pattern I explained above.you hear. them married secondary school guys and have kids and blah blah.

honestly,I dont get it or understand it for these category o
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
baralatie:

female doctors are like female lawyers who are called to the bench as judges.there problem is not falling behind in knowledge of their profession or expansion of a related field of knowledge.
when you sit with them to have "time off" if you are not romantic with ideas,words and attitude .she would just tell you she is going to hospital.she is on call.
the other alternative is if you have an i.q better than hers or your certificate is more/above hers.she would have a big blast trying to lovingly measure up

O boy! Sounds like a lot of work. I can be funny and romantic, we haven't even met sef but my conversations are very lively.

I can bet than I'm more knowledgeable than her, but I don't think I can say the same for academic qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by juniorstar(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
baralatie:
if you are looking for ladies with free time for gbenshing please date a school teacher

doctors must especially those who are agressive to get to the top have very limited time.you and a female doctor will be gbenshing and the next second.she has waived you off from on top of her and voom she is in the hospital facing patient
not like DAT there are days you know no call is gonna come tru and there are days you should expect a sudden call. I love and av been enjoying it. we are both the same sha.
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Doctors are always busy so she won't have dat time giving u 24/7 attention
If u can't bear such then now will be the time to back off and search for a girl that will be around u 24/7

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Dreadlock69(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
No cons cause my mum is one
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
shocked

Op,relax and don't be too bothered.......for what will be must surely be no matter what.....

But jokes apart,i think she has preferred to be more professional so as to save lives which is her number one priority rather than attend to your calls which may likely cause her premium tears in the nearest future.... Please don't misquote me.... because it's all written and it's very crystal clear from your write up
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Alphamale101(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
OP leave woman and make money grin grin
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by The5DME(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fake story.
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by The5DME(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
[q[s]uote author=Alphamale101 post=98713372]OP leave woman and make money grin grin
[/quote][/s]
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:
I just got matched with this young female doctor, though I'm older then her with just 2 years. She schooled outside but currently doing her NYSC here, at first I was told she read psychology but later in found out it is Medicine.

It's been 2 days already and we only talk in d evening, then she drops the call with a promise to call back so as to attend to clinic matters.

She's actually cool, simple and very friendly. I'm not in any way ruffled as to her profession when compared to mine but I'm thinking of just slowly letting everything go before I get neck deep in.

Have you been in this situation before? What do you think is the best way to handle such?
read the thread that Sirjamesjnr wrote
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

Medical women are proud and have high standards, they should just be used for sex and nothing more, they look down on average guys with lower qualifications,hence they should not be treated with respect and dignity

Only Simps will chase them

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dapcity007:

Medical women are proud and have high standards, they should just be used for sex and nothing more, they look down on average guys with lower qualifications,hence they should not be treated with respect and dignity

Only Simps will chase them
ignored

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by hellohgy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
what the OP doesn't know is that

marrying a medical doctor is good in it's own sense that she will never have time to cheat on you...

they always stick to one man....no time to cheat as she is always busy with hospital.
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

Dr Funmi, I read that thread that day and really laughed hard grin

Are you saying that it's the same scenario likely to play out in my case?
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
baralatie:

Hian
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by zedegit: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
baralatie:

wahala for who get girlfriend. Double wahala for who get female doctor as wife.

We move.
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:

They don't have much of a social life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by frozen70(f): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Yours is a match make date

It's up to you to know if the feeling is there

Doctors are very proud people, so be willing to humble yourself so that you guys can match well

She is already made, so bear that in mind

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
frozen70:

Yours is a match make date
They say that it's usually better this way.

It's up to you to know if the feeling is there
I really can't say for now sha.

Doctors are very proud people, so be willing to humble yourself so that you guys can match well
Very true, she just called this evening and didn't even spend up to 10mins on the phone and just said she has to go for camp activities, I just weak.

She is already made, so bear that in mind
I know that very well.
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by CsRockefeller(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ishilove:

They don't have much of a social life.

I have sensed so grin

Na to run be d next option. grin
Re: What Are The Pro & Cons Of Dating A Female Medical Doctor by merieam16(f): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
CsRockefeller:

So we are goin to tell u if it goin 2 work abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your View On The Red Pill? / I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! / The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.