Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer (74245 Views)

Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by tunapawizzy: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
in the face of provocation, the man still resisted dragging her out of his office by himself....proud of him...show the full video or else u r just giving the man's business unsolicited advert...this is 2020, we no dey for half-story

12 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by jubrilELsudan: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Atleast he didn't slam her kukunase.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by pinpinkay: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
A lot of guyz comment above is very poor ..everyone who knows this guy knows that he was pushed to the limit .. with customer being gentle with her speech doesnt mean she might not be the devil here ...i stand with the guy .. some customers need to be kept in their position ... I stan wit Ebun

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by OMEGA009(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
This man can't control his anger,he is too aggressive,but some people can be annoying though.

NL and jumping on half baked stories.

The lady has a habit of always going home with their gym towels. She has been accosted on several occasions but she claims she didn’t realize it was in her bag. She was later deducted 1k from her money for always stealing their towels and she came back, all guns blazing, asking for her 1k back. Thief na Thief �

23 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
1) I don’t need the full gist

2) Any staff of mine that talks to a customer like this will be summarily terminated.

This CEO needs to go to:

1) Anger management classes and

2) Customer service boot camp.

If you have an irate customer, you don’t blow like an untrained chimpanzee, you treat it as per modern customer service protocol and then you terminate the relationship.

I’ve seen full fledged agberos with better control and disposition.

My opinion.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by tiger28: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some of these Customers can be too much and as you can see, she had a camera rolling ALREADY in order to blackmail the guy.............there are TWO sides to every story. As we can see, the guy doesn't sound like a Local local dude so he wasn't going to take that Nigerian "I be madam" nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by khalids: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
A video taken halfway says nothing.......All i can say is.....she did something that upset him to that level...

Until she states what she did......no further comment on the matter

8 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Tembebe: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Must be a customer from hell , I know this dude and he is Naturally calm and very well behaved .. definitely this customer must have real issues
God bless you bro.This guy is naturally cool.Goes out of his way to make customers comfortable. Only God knows what happened.
At least as far as I know
I guess he was pushed to the wall.let's not judge yet,the full story will be out sooner than we think.
#fingers crossed#

12 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
Too much phonetic lipsrsealed
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by JustCurious: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
That lady is a joke!
You cant give a one sided video and want the world to crucify a triggered man..

7 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by YorubaLord: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
This man can't control his anger,he is too aggressive,but some people can be annoying though.

davillian:
Too aggressive and ugly

Exactly the fools someone in the comment section is talking about grin

15 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Pinkyposh(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Only in nairaland that you will see upside down judgement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
That was how I calmly and politely chided a client for being rude and constantly interrupting me, only for the lady to turn all hostile and sh*t, calling down fire like I had abused her generation yet unborn...

When the moronic bimbo was done ranting (in front of her tushed boyfriend), I gave her a semblance of what that young man did up there. Even her company shock... They thought I would remain all calm, cool, and gentlemanly (whatever the fvck all that even means)!!!

Everyone needs to behave this Change/Next level era... All man dey vex o!!! This is not the time to be misyarning and doing anyhow.

Some ladies believe they can emasculate any young man they deem beneath their "financial status"!!! I laugh!!! grin

18 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Tembebe: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
OMEGA009:

The lady has a habit of always going home with their gym towels. She has been accosted on several occasions but she claims she didn’t realize it was in her bag. She was later deducted 1k from her money for always stealing their towels and she came back, all guns blazing, asking for her 1k back. Thief na Thief �
Thanks for at least shedding a bit of light on the issue.
I hadn't even read this o before commenting up there.
I 'm a lady,but you see,if you hear some women talk,you would feel like throttling them,I swear.
The customer must have had an agenda.
Did you see she was speaking calmly while recording.
Well,let's keep watching.

13 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by tomju(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
Get out of my store!!! Sorry office. That your office looks like a store in Alaba market. All these Marlians sef na their way. "Igbo" ani na "Loud" can cause trouble sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by AfroKnight: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:
This his vex ehn, na only him dey shout, na only him dey complain of bullying. Asking for a refund = bullying. Odiegwu o.

Yes, what she did was bullying as well as blackmail. The man is clearly the victim here.

Some customers (especially female ones) are quick to threaten people with video recording when you resist manipulation and bullying.

The man stood his ground and refused to be provoked to touch her. She was hoping so bad for a touch but man’s disappointed her. grin grin grin A man of discipline and culture. I should drink to that.

21 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by tiwiex(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
JerryLegend:
Calm down man and listen to her complaints
We have a partial video. She had made her complaint. I don't think it's a day episode. That guy looks like a gentleman on a bad day. So now, everyone has a right to intrude on people's privacy with a camera because we all have phone now abi? First, if I was the guy, I would seize her phone because she has no right to use it in MY office. That's a private space. You can do ur sh#&$@ in a public space.

I am also of the belief that the customer is always right argument is a joke taken too far. Go and start your own gym in ur house na if u need some treatment u ain't getting. Like the banker lady mentioned, customers can be irate but u have to take it.

8 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by hush15: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
CEO Of A Fitness Centre Slams Customer For Complaining Of Poor Services

CEO Of a fitness centre in lekki talks brutally to the customer who complains about their poor services as she asked of a refund of her money.

He was angry on the manner of approach the customer talks to him as he abuse and chase the customer out of his office without providing solution or refund to the customer,customers are said to be always right in every way as reverse is the case in this kind of situation.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JSmYlSlYc

Tbh, the customer is king is scrap. That has made so many people irrational. And of course, women bullies cos the use the funny feline attributes to draw sentiments and society need to kick against it. Women can be very wicked, provocative and brutal and we have seen so many of that on social media. Customer or not, there are more frank yet reasonable means of asking for a refund if you displeased....

We must be reasonable at all times and if you think the video would draw support, well I don't have any support to give. Now get out of my office grin

11 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Angelfrost(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

2) Any staff of mine that talks to a customer like this will be summarily terminated.

This CEO needs to go to:

If you have an irate customer, you don’t blow like an untrained chimpanzee, you treat it as per modern customer service protocol and then you terminate the relationship.

My opinion.

You know nothing oga...

Be there theorizing... You have seen nothing!!!.. grin

24 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by PotatoSalad(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Looks like the Uber Driver's "Get out of my car" video

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by IamHonourable1: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
There's no law that says customers are always right.Thats stupidity.

10 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by edoairways: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
OMEGA009:

Low budget Kim Kardashian cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by 1Sharon(f): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Where's his accent from ?

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by hush15: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

This CEO needs to go to:

My opinion.

Be deceiving yourself... People no mind this one o. If you want to see their true disposition, watch them behind wheels for one week in Lagos traffic. To put icing, make danfo come jam this one, all the rubbish typed here will be story of the past

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by YorubaLord: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Must be a customer from hell , I know this dude and he is Naturally calm and very well behaved .. definitely this customer must have real issues

I couldn't have agreed more. From his shadowed countenance and temper, you can decipher he's the usually calm type but when they lose it... forget it.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by talk2hb1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tooh
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
davillian:
Too aggressive and ugly

See your life

You and the other men up there are real clowns you know. You had no idea of what was said to him yet you blamed him. You called him names too.

I have seen your pictures mudafvcker!!! Its only a mother's love you can enjoy with that your face.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by eldeens: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Only a fool will judge this man or the lady based on half edited video, already some people have started judging, that's the problem of some of us always jumping into conclusions without hearing the both sides of the stories.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by edoairways: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Too much phonetic lipsrsealed
I noticed it or is that how they speak in Lekki

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by PotatoSalad(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
Shutup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.