Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer (74244 Views)

Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by daprofo: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by nlPoster: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
The guy is probably a nler, the men here generally like cursing out women. The lady might have provoked him however, in this instance. I assume the whole thing is a skit anyway.

When I was in Nigeria. there was one boss who, most mornings, would just be giving people some kind of very nasty look like that, for no known reason. I thought perhaps the person had personal issues or simply didn't like the job. Or it could just be Nigerian culture, dunno.

It put the fear of God in me for sure, I prayed after each encounter.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by beejay85: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
davillian:
Too aggressive and ugly
U are being unreasonable...
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfella:
Anybody wey get dat kind bushy unkempt bia bia, u need to avoid am.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
dominiick:
Bullying him while taking a video so that everyone will be on her side

I'm sure she switched to that tiny voice immidiately she started recording. There is no way this man would be that angered if she didn't do something crazy before she started recording.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by edoairways: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Samuels90:
grin Yes ooo, 80 percent of islanders speak rubbish calling it phonetics. Most are funny, cos they force themselves to speak especially Ladies..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by golddare: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
CEO Of A Fitness Centre Slams Customer For Complaining Of Poor Services

CEO Of a fitness centre in lekki talks brutally to the customer who complains about their poor services as she asked of a refund of her money.

He was angry on the manner of approach the customer talks to him as he abuse and chase the customer out of his office without providing solution or refund to the customer,customers are said to be always right in every way as reverse is the case in this kind of situation.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JSmYlSlYc

Den no dey fight woman ooo.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
kay29000:

I'm sure she switched to that tiny voice immidiately she started recording. There is no way this man would be that angered if she didn't do something crazy before she started recording.
Trust women na
Dem no dey disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by don4real18(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
solasoulmusic:
How come he didn’t mention the towels if the story was in fact true. A lot of men don’t know how to speak to women because they learnt this from other men.
Is there a special way to speak to women? tongue
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
dominiick:

Trust women na
Dem no dey disappoint

grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
khalids:
A video taken halfway says nothing.......All i can say is.....she did something that upset him to that level...

Until she states what she did......no further comment on the matter

She has been stealing gym towel.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

You know nothing oga...

Be there theorizing... You have seen nothing!!!.. grin

Don't mind the guy. He is stating what he read in his Commerce and Econs textbook...he doesn't know real life is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
hush15:

Be deceiving yourself... People no mind this one o. If you want to see their true disposition, watch them behind wheels for one week in Lagos traffic. To put icing, make danfo come jam this one, all the rubbish typed here will be story of the past

grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by kay29000(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
edoairways:

I noticed it or is that how they speak in Lekki

cheesy grin grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by delpee(f): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
One sided story! The presentation of a full unedited recording will give a clearer picture.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Homguy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:
This his vex ehn, na only him dey shout, na only him dey complain of bullying. Asking for a refund = bullying. Odiegwu o.

Edit: I like how people are now making the usual "I can't judge from one side of the story" because a man was called out.. If the table was turned and we see a video of a woman shouting and insutling a man to GTF out of her office etc etc world people will say thank God he recorded it to show the world how abusive she was to him but since its a woman behind that camera, excuses will fly in favour of the man.
this is dumb af!

Women standing for women... There you go!
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by davillian(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
beejay85:

U are being unreasonable...
If you are the CEO and you meet one of your staffs behaving this way what will you do!?
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by bindukwe(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:
This his vex ehn, na only him dey shout, na only him dey complain of bullying. Asking for a refund = bullying. Odiegwu o.

Edit: I like how people are now making the usual "I can't judge from one side of the story" because a man was called out.. If the table was turned and we see a video of a woman shouting and insutling a man to GTF out of her office etc etc world people will say thank God he recorded it to show the world how abusive she was to him but since its a woman behind that camera, excuses will fly in favour of the man.

This is an unwise speech on all levels of analysis
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EbolaParasite: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:

Matter of fact I visited the gym last time I was in 9ja, it's a wannabee LA fitness...lol. Okay let's stop arguing about hypothesis, you believe Twitter comments from bad publicity equates to more patronizing of one's business and I don't, let each of us hold on to our beliefs....Shikena!

Nigerians and dia bad mouth. Even if it really is a wannabee LA fitness nko. Why you knocking another mans hustle. Wey your own GYM wey you build for naija.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by edoairways: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by DarkJeddi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
RealTrump:

DarkJeddi
luminouz
Angelfrost
hush15
humblemikel

All of you, u are all mad patapata. We have someone who has seen it all trying to tell you how to behave in a civilized society, u idiotts that the finest place u have travelled to is the urban ghetto called Lagos are here spewing trash.

Even in my place of work, sometimes I feel like tearing up but I know that if I shout, I lose the respect I intend to gain n possibly the job because the society doesn't permit it.

Stewpeed village people. If I had cane, I would have flogged all of u on EgunMogaji2 's behalf.

I no blame una, obviously someone somewhere is still giving you all pocket money. If u we're making your own cash, u would have understood that what happened in that video is normal in any work place and u don't go about screaming.

Na you and your STVPID Village People dey mad Kpata kpata..

If you be Millionaire na for your pocket..

You and your 1DIOTIC Oga don't feed me.. shocked

So,save your Rants for whoever gives a flying f@ck.. angry
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by vislabraye(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
CEO Of A Fitness Centre Slams Customer For Complaining Of Poor Services

CEO Of a fitness centre in lekki talks brutally to the customer who complains about their poor services as she asked of a refund of her money.

He was angry on the manner of approach the customer talks to him as he abuse and chase the customer out of his office without providing solution or refund to the customer,customers are said to be always right in every way as reverse is the case in this kind of situation.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1JSmYlSlYc

There are two sides to a story
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by edoairways: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
izubext007:
May Be The Fitness Centre Does Not Include Sex Sections. I Urge All My Fellow Men To Forbide Thier Wives Or Fiancee To Visit Any Foolish Fitness Centre, Things Dey Happen There.
Like what exactly?
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Farki: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
This woman must be something else to bully the black God of War. grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by AreaFada2: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Customer service skills are rather poor in 9ja generally. Compared to most countries.

Customers are no angels either but a business person/owner must learn to diffuse such situations.

Soon when the business fails they will blame village people. shocked shocked
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Khaleell001(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfella:
Anybody wey get dat kind bushy unkempt bia bia, u need to avoid am.

What has bia bia got to do with a person's character?
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by sheriffindy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why is the lady sounding like a pussy cat.. Had to turn up the volume to the highest level. innocent pussy thief..I mean cat.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by biggy26: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
JerryLegend:
Calm down man and listen to her complaints
Where you there? Can't you hear what he's saying?
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by sheriffindy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Khaleell001 post=85832219]

What has bia bia got to do with a person's character? No mind that pussy nigga
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by MannaFromHeaven(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:
We don't have the full gist, what transpired before, what was said to aggreviate him like that? Customer is always right but if you called him names, attack his intellect or worse then I think it is justified to fight back. Either way he has lost a customer and will lose many more from this video.
Some will still patronize seeing this video.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by geunik(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:

The opposite have always being the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.