Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer (74190 Views)

Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by humblemikel(f): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
45% of Nigerian Customers are mentally unstable and they will always want to drag you to their insanity at any slightest opportunity.
Very stupid set of human beings.
Mtchwwww
Tell her to get the fu....ck out of your office like right now.Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by more4rm9ja: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
"Customer is always right" the biggest scam of the century grin

4 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by PotatoSalad(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tembebe:
Thanks for at least shedding a bit of light on the issue.
I hadn't even read this o before commenting up there.
I 'm a lady,but you see,if you hear some women talk,you would feel like throttling them,I swear.
The customer must have had an agenda.
Did you see she was speaking calmly while recording.
Well,let's keep watching.
And saying "this is gold"
Fvcking snake

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
1) I don’t need the full gist

2) Any staff of mine that talks to a customer like this will be summarily terminated.

This CEO needs to go to:

1) Anger management classes and

2) Customer service boot camp.

If you have an irate customer, you don’t blow like an untrained chimpanzee, you treat it as per modern customer service protocol and then you terminate the relationship.

I’ve seen full fledged agberos with better control and disposition.

My opinion.

You have such poor skill in anger management.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Callfrank007: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
I do not appreciate people who go all out to provoke people and pretend to be saints at the end. This recording to me is rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

You know nothing oga...

Be there theorizing... You have seen nothing!!!.. grin

Thank you, have a nice day.

PS: to those that may care, I have years of training in customer resolution from fortune 100 companies in North America.

This is why countries like India, Sri Lanka and Philippine are leading in USA customer service offshore companies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by DarkJeddi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:
This his vex ehn, na only him dey shout, na only him dey complain of bullying. Asking for a refund = bullying. Odiegwu o.
NEVER judge a one sided story.. shocked
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Churchill6767: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
This man can't control his anger,he is too aggressive,but some people can be annoying though.

You only saw one side of the story, Pope Francis.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by more4rm9ja: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

You know nothing oga...

Be there theorizing... You have seen nothing!!!.. grin
You dey mind that one?

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

PS: to those that may care, I have years of training in customer resolution from fortune 100 companies in North America.

This is why countries like India, Sri Lanka and Philippine are leading in USA customer service offshore companies.

You still know nothing...

NEXT!!!

17 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
luminouz:

You have such poor skill in anger management.

Thank you. I’m sure that my fortune 100 employers like Paramount Pictures Hollywood and Bank of America would disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you. I’m sure that my fortune 100 employers like Paramount Pictures Hollywood and Bank of America would disagree.

K

3 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Mercy2006(f): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
tomju:
Get out of my store!!! Sorry office. That your office looks like a store in Alaba market. All these Marlians sef na their way. "Igbo" ani na "Loud" can cause trouble sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Typical
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
luminouz:

You still know nothing...

NEXT!!!

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

K

3 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Mercy2006(f): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bless that man for not laying a finger on her
I'm a woman o,but I will be a fool to rain abuses on the man just because she's a woman like me.
Moreso,it is an edited video,so we will do well to wait until the whole story is revealed like Tembebe and others said

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
the olosho want her hips to come out in 2 weeks without following routine , she still have the mind to put camera in the man face in his office , after provoking him , brat of a customer , they feel over entitle , they will go to the bank and be screaming " I want to close my account!!! " and their balance na 5000 oo cheesy cheesy cheesy where is the part where she insulted the man? why posting edited video

10 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
The man should have controlled his temper.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by humblemikel(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

FU...CK YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL
PEOPLE LIKE YOU SEES ANOTHER PERSON DEHUMANIZING ANOTHER AND CALL IT STAYING PROFESSIONAL.
JUST FU...CK YOU.
RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
People do not know that the best treatmemt for irate customers is silence.

If you have to respond, you need to be very calm and witty in your responses.

The minute you show anger, forget it- they have won you. Allow security take care of such nonsense people. Throw them out with their damn phones they use in recording shît.

4 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
humblemikel:

FU...CK YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL
PEOPLE LIKE YOU SEES ANOTHER PERSON DEHUMANIZING ANOTHER AND CALL IT STAYING PROFESSIONAL.
JUST FU...CK YOU.
RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL

Thank you for the offer but I’ll pass. I’m selective in who I f with in Nigeria with the dismal health care.

Have a wonderful evening though cheesy
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by DarkJeddi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
1) I don’t need the full gist

2) Any staff of mine that talks to a customer like this will be summarily terminated.

This CEO needs to go to:

1) Anger management classes and

2) Customer service boot camp.

If you have an irate customer, you don’t blow like an untrained chimpanzee, you treat it as per modern customer service protocol and then you terminate the relationship.

I’ve seen full fledged agberos with better control and disposition.

My opinion.
You no get talk..

Talk to us when you are a CEO.. cheesy

Anybody that judges ANY case based on a half baked evidence shouldn't be taken serious anyway.. angry

7 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Exodora: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Must be a customer from hell , I know this dude and he is Naturally calm and very well behaved .. definitely this customer must have real issues
. Supporters club! Odiegwu , you know nothing about him my friend , even at that he really doesn't need to show his stupid behavior to the public, he really don't need to show us his side of madness too . We know that the two of them are mad but yet they still don't need to it to the world .

3 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by saintneo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ekakamba:

The lady should sue him, I foresee her winning in lower cuts. However, I see the man winning in a higher cut.

Na wuna no.

grin tongue

Uppercuts

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You no get talk..

Talk to us when you are a CEO.. cheesy

Anybody that judges ANY case based on a half baked evidence shouldn't be taken serious anyway. . grin

I actually don’t need to talk to you. I posted my opinion and you responded.

I’ve been a ceo probably before you were born cool
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by DarkJeddi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Story.. undecided

This is Nigeria not Paramount Pictures and Bank of America.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
hush15:

Be deceiving yourself... People no mind this one o. If you want to see their true disposition, watch them behind wheels for one week in Lagos traffic. To put icing, make danfo come jam this one, all the rubbish typed here will be story of the past

Thank you.

With your skills in deciphering characters you should be a millionaire but here you are cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by DarkJeddi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I actually don’t need to talk to you. I posted my opinion and you responded.

I’ve been a ceo probably before you were born cool
Story.. cheesy

And who knows YOU?

Mr CEO.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by naturefellow(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:
We don't have the full gist, what transpired before, what was said to aggreviate him like that? Customer is always right but if you called him names, attack his intellect or worse then I think it is justified to fight back. Either way he has lost a customer and will lose many more from this video.
on the contrary, his potential customer base has grown mostly from the sympathy he's getting on twitter, where many share the opinion that the woman is actually on the wrong, and was trying to libel him using her one-sided video claim.

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by SenecaTheYonger: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
RZArecta:
grin your campaign of calumny against this gym failed on Twitter yesterday, in fact they even gained more potential customers so you people decided to come to nairaland where people are more “gullible” grin

They gained 6k in less than 24hrs

6 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by crafteck(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:
We don't have the full gist, what transpired before, what was said to aggreviate him like that? Customer is always right but if you called him names, attack his intellect or worse then I think it is justified to fight back. Either way he has lost a customer and will lose many more from this video.

Not necessarily, he should post a video and explain, he would gain more from this attention
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by adenigga(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfella:
Anybody wey get dat kind bushy unkempt bia bia, u need to avoid am.

You speak my mind o!

The lady is too careless o, arguing with shekau's brother like that, I fear o!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / What 1 Trillion Naira Looks Like? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.