Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer (74210 Views)

Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by samguru(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why is it that all women have this natural tendency to provoke men?

I know Ebun very well, he is a very calm guy for him to have been provoked to this extent then the lady must have crossed her boundary.

Ebun is the co founder of verifi and a director at Omar gardens.

I called him to ask what transpired between him and that lady and this is his explanation;

The lady subscribed for fitness training and failed to pause the programme while she was away in Chicago.
The lady now came back for refund and he said no that she should have paused the programme as this was stated in the agreement she signed with the company.the next thing she did was to go to ebun's office and blocked him from going out of his office at this point ebun was angry for her action.
So guys,I have told him to sue her
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
biosilicon:

Oga go and sit down, the guy is a human being abeg not a robot.

I’m not Oga and I actually don’t take orders from you wink
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by davillian(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
luminouz:

See your life

You and the other men up there are real clowns you know. You had no idea of what was said to him yet you blamed him. You called him names too.

I have seen your pictures mudafvcker!!! Its only a mother's love you can enjoy with that your face.
I'm sure if he is one of your staff you would have fired him....
Ive handled people like him and I did not say a word
Its my business money must be made
You think its easy to get customers so you don't react when they start their madness
You calm them no matter what they say to you....
Back to your stupidity
I started my mother fucking business with your mum and she gave birth to your sis and I continued with her...
And dumped your mother for you .

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
samguru:
Why is it that all women have this natural tendency to provoke opposite men?

I know Ebun very well, he is a very calm guy for him to have been provoked to this extent then the lady must have crossed her boundary.

Ebun is the co founder of verifi and a director at Omar gardens.

I called him to ask what transpired between him and that lady and this is his explanation;

The lady subscribed for fitness training and failed to pause the programme while she was away in Chicago.
The lady now came back for refund and he said no that she should have paused the programme as this was stated in the agreement she signed with the company.the next thing she did was to go to ebun's office and blocked him from going out of his office at this point ebun was angry for her action.
So guys,I have told him to sue her.

Out of morbid curiosity, what’s the basis for the lawsuit?

Thanks.

PS: Thanks for posting with civility.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by luminouz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
davillian:

I'm sure if he is one of your staff you would have fired him....
Ive handled people like him and I did not say a word
Its my business money must be made
You think its easy to get customers so you don't react when they start their madness
You calm them no matter what they say to you....
Back to your stupidity
I started my mother fucking business with your mum and she gave birth to your sis and I continued with her...
K

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
RealTrump:

DarkJeddi
luminouz
Angelfrost
hush15
humblemikel

All of you, u are all mad patapata. We have someone who has seen it all trying to tell you how to behave in a civilized society, u idiotts that the finest place u have travelled to is the urban ghetto called Lagos are here spewing trash.

Even in my place of work, sometimes I feel like tearing up but I know that if I shout, I lose the respect I intend to gain n possibly the job because the society doesn't permit it.

Stewpeed village people. If I had cane, I would have flogged all of u on EgunMogaji2 's behalf.

I no blame una, obviously someone somewhere is still giving you all pocket money. If u we're making your own cash, u would have understood that what happened in that video is normal in any work place and u don't go about screaming.

So much Anger!!!... You need to scream, shout, at least vent before you go truly mad with all these bullsh*t pretenses...

There is a reason we have less workplace mass shootings here compared to where you have your bloody Fortune whatever companies!!!

You need to breathe, and yes, vent that anger before it causes you to kill your employer and yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by abbey621(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
mammanbawa:

Going by the praise he received, I don't think so. Ask yourself what triggered his anger this much. If you listened, he already called the cops.

It doesn't matter what triggered his reaction, even if the customer was in the wrong his reaction was totally unprofessional. I'm a CEO myself and would hate for my customers or social media to view me as angry uncontrollable neanderthal.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by mammanbawa: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:

It doesn't matter what triggered his reaction, even if the customer was in the wrong his reaction was totally unprofessional. I'm a CEO myself and would hate for my customers or social media to view me as angry uncontrollable neanderthal.

Before being a CEO, he's human.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Candanyl: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:
We don't have the full gist, what transpired before, what was said to aggreviate him like that? Customer is always right but if you called him names, attack his intellect or worse then I think it is justified to fight back. Either way he has lost a customer and will lose many more from this video.

abi he will gain more customers .Seems you don't know Nigerians, we love to deviate from the norms
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by abbey621(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
naturefellow:
be the judge, go read tweets for yourself. This trend just made the man popular. Whether, you like it or not, it's significant publicity for his business. I personally never knew of Lekki Fitness Centre until yesterday. Did you?

Matter of fact I visited the gym last time I was in 9ja, it's a wannabee LA fitness...lol. Okay let's stop arguing about hypothesis, you believe Twitter comments from bad publicity equates to more patronizing of one's business and I don't, let each of us hold on to our beliefs....Shikena!
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by abbey621(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Candanyl:

abi he will gain more customers .Seems you don't know Nigerians, we love to deviate from the norms

I know Nigerians very well, all shout and no action grin grin grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Angelfrost(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

With all due respect, I’m getting sick and tired of you lot behaving/pretending that there’s something “special” about Nigeria. Let me clue you in. In the USA that irate customer could as well go to her car and come back in with an Uzi. Nigeria has no monopoly in crazy clients.

For me this is not about the client but the guy that lost his fng cool in front of a client, let alone a woman client. I feel sorry for the females in his life.

PS: I’ve been back in Nigeria now for over a year solid and I still would never talk to a client like that. In my company I sell customer service as primary concern, that I sell solar is secondary.

1 year??!... grin

I knew I wasn't wrong... You truly have a lot to learn!!! Don't you worry. You will LEARN!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by DAYOODS(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Must be a customer from hell , I know this dude and he is Naturally calm and very well behaved .. definitely this customer must have real issues

I don't think you know him,have worked with him before. He once broke my phone without apology. Ebun has anger issue with staffs and customers.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by abbey621(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
mammanbawa:

Before being a CEO, he's human.

Imagine if he had a board of directors or shareholders who held him accountable. Imagine him singing "I'm only human" to them, 9ja una too funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

1 year??!... grin

I knew I wasn't wrong... You truly have a lot to learn!!! Don't you worry. You will LEARN!!! grin

Don’t worry about me, I’m good.

I do realize some people are slow learners.

My home training as well as over 3 decades of high corporate training assures my clients that I’ll never behave like a doped up chimpanzee.

Please stop judging me by your moral flexibility.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Nwaonyishi69: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
delishpot:
This his vex ehn, na only him dey shout, na only him dey complain of bullying. Asking for a refund = bullying. Odiegwu o.

Edit: I like how people are now making the usual "I can't judge from one side of the story" because a man was called out.. If the table was turned and we see a video of a woman shouting and insutling a man to GTF out of her office etc etc world people will say thank God he recorded it to show the world how abusive she was to him but since its a woman behind that camera, excuses will fly in favour of the man.
Because you women shout a lot and you easily get out of your head looking for sympathy.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Don’t worry about me, I’m good.

I do realize some people are slow learners.

My home training as well as over 3 decades of high corporate training assures my clients that I’ll never behave like a doped up chimpanzee.

Brother, self promotion, condescension and thinly veiled jibes are unnecessary, and quite lost on me.

You can't compel or programme the whole of mankind. There really is no need constantly trying to convince us of how "well evolved" you are. This is neither the place nor time, my good sir.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by GindoX(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfella:
Anybody wey get dat kind bushy unkempt bia bia, u need to avoid am.

Like seriously, I have to scroll up and watch the video again

1 Like

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Blackicegold(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
This man can't control his anger,he is too aggressive,but some people can be annoying though.

You are judging him from one side of the story
Did you know what happen b4 the lady started recording??
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Brother, self promotion, condescension and thinly veiled jibes are unnecessary, and quite lost on me.

You can't compel or programme the whole of mankind. There really is no need constantly trying to convince us of how "well evolved" you are. This is neither the place nor time, my good sir.

Good, because frankly I don’t know you and don’t care to stroke your ego. You rank low to non existent on who I need to convince of anything.

UBUIBME.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Good, because frankly I don’t know you and don’t care to stroke your ego. You rank low to non existent on who I need to convince of anything.

UBUIBME.

At the bold... Imagine the words of someone bragging about self control... Fortune 500 indeed!!!

Guy, abeg go sleep!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by EgunMogaji2: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

At the bold... Imagine the words of someone bragging about self control... Fortune 500 indeed!!!

Guy, abeg go sleep!!!

Sleep ke? grin

You have an issue with control. Sorry I’m not one of those that you can browbeat grin

Are you in Ibadan? If so I would invite you to come and join me for righteous Catfish pepper soup and some beers grin

Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Why didn't he address the refund issue?

In other saner climes they will refund you and ask you to leave politely.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some women can be so annoying.

inside someone's office you wan dey do rubbish.

any woman that tries nonsense with me, I will just pull out my dick and point it to her mouth and say "Suck my dick, bitch!"
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Godpikin4real(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
The guy resemble Pastor King.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by koolaid87: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
A bully complaining of bullying
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Isoduwa(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Amuatulu:
Na wa ooo
Wait, what did I hear "Get the fu*k out"

No, he said girls dey fallout
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by mammanbawa: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
abbey621:

Imagine if he had a board of directors or shareholders who held him accountable. Imagine him singing "I'm only human" to them, 9ja una too funny grin grin grin grin

He must have been triggered and his anger is justified IMO based on the recounts I've read about him. End of story. Goodnight
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by abbey621(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
mammanbawa:

He must have been triggered and his anger is justified IMO based on the recounts I've read about him. End of story. Goodnight

Yea remind never to patronize your business...Goodnight grin grin grin
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by Tapout(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
This man can't control his anger,he is too aggressive,but some people can be annoying though.

u don't know how long he held himself together man.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by yommen: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lucaskid:

You haven't actually heard his own side of the story.
Re: Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer by raphy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
the man seems to be a member of this forum.

bushy beard tht looks so dirty dont even.fit him as a CEO. he looks like a scammer to me.

anyway.we need.to know why the lady.want.her monwy back .
Maybe life is too hard for her.

let.him just calm down that's how broke niqqa will.act when they wont give u money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.