Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (64693 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
u for go drink sniper

Just stop disturbing yourself and let others be because even simple question how yoruba has helped or supported Igbo, u no fit answer...

Stop that unity preaching and alliance talk today.

Let it end today and thisday.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lolz

So you want me to come here and be romancing and making friend with you?
ur talk no get balance who talked abt friendship here sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just stop disturbing yourself and let others be because even simple question how yoruba has helped or supported Igbo, u no fit answer...

Stop that unity preaching and alliance talk today.

Let it end today and thisday.
ben akabueze by tinubu

christian chukwu by otedola

u know how many ibos i have helped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2020
jimyjames:

What are you afonja doing about it?
because it's none of my concern cos I'm from South South and a Niger Deltan.
They should come and ban Bakassi group na if them born Dem well.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Kbabs02:

SW and SE face each other, stop tagging ur region with south south
I'm from the south south mind you. We can't survive this British contraption if the SW and SE keep fighting each other, that's why we have to come in as mediators in their quarrel and not supporting any group.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
funmike83:
Only God know what the northerners are up to, only God knows the evil agender they have or are planning, only God knows what buhari is upto
Only God can save us in this country

We will soon islamise this country gradually..! Non-muslim get maximum protection and right under islamic leadership. Afterall islam teaches kindness to non muslims.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
didnt he push another igbo for the post? abi all d igbos in dat area moved out of town abi

gani adams campaigned for tony nwulu

tinubu made ben akabueze and joe igbokwe who they are today otedola paid hristian cgukwu medicals too much sef way too much even me i know what i have done for igbos because u have a bitter heart doesnt mean everyone is like u o

like i said nothing wey u go do u go see progress

You wetin you do for igbos?

Asked a simple question u listing names of party members....are you seriously serious?

In all our good dealing with you guys, the only pay back we get na backstab, betrayal, and others......Never again..

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Yusuf02: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2020
AVAILABLE: PROCESSED /DRESSED / FROZEN CHICKEN

Contact for supply in large quantities.

Full Chicken (no head, no legs, no gizzard)
Minimum weight after dressing, 1.3kg-1.7kg

Preferred location: Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos.

WHATSAPP ONLY : 08095910831[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by henrysam(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2020
They want to finish the whole south so that they can take over Nigeria. Definitely people who are saying there is a hiding agenda in this administration are clearly saying the truth.
I think they always say what is good for the geese is also good for the gander.
I believe all the southern people needs to come together and condemn this and fight it to logical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2020
tammie24:
when it comes to serious business like this, Yoruba do not sell each other out
Igbos on the other hand will do anything for money and success.

If they like let the whole north be security head Yoruba go still pound them for head! #fact
Actually the yorubas are expert at selling each other out, from the time of general afonja down till now,. Even heard Lagos and ogun governor's are dragging feet, quite sure it's because of tinubu and osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
ben akabueze by tinubu

christian chukwu by otedola

u know how many ibos i have helped

We have done more than this oga.

Which igbos you done help.

This a cyber space where men are free to lie.

Please let your unity preaching and alliance end today.

It is only a foolish man will allow stick destroy his eyes the second time.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by oyatz(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2020
People like you judge other people (mostly in negative ways) solely based on the tribes they come from.

You lack the capacity to independently asses the behavior,actions and inactions of other Nigerians based on the content of their characters.

The issue is that such opinions if kept to yourself is fairly harmless but you come online to whip up negative opinions about other Nigerians based on their tribes.

Such actions promote hatred against innocent people and it's a great threat to the peace and unity of Nigeria considering the large numbers of people that come to Nairaland to read and be influenced by such harmful remarks.

You are one of the greatest (known) haters of the Yoruba people on this thread.
MelesZenawi:

National unity and security because of the Illegality of amotekun.

Please take your unity and hold it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2020
Enwhen:

God is great .... Eye opener for many... I remembered vividly how many Christians were killed in Kaduna , Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa... For protesting against Sharia law... We shall definitely get there
Southern unity with God in our side is the answer
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You wetin you do for igbos?

Asked a simple question u listing names of party members....are you seriously serious?

In all our good dealing with you guys, the only pay back we get na backstab, betrayal, and others......Never again..
safe mate need to go sleep so ben akabueze na party member ?

what has igbo done for yoruba common land u dont sell to us anyway lol
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
safe mate need to go sleep so ben akabueze na party member ?

what has igbo done for yoruba common land u dont sell to us anyway lol

As if they get the money to buy land and we refused to sell.

Anyway please stop all these unity trash talks and alliance bla bla.....never again.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by richmanrichard: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2020
oyatz:
It's not a tribal issue (as Tribal bigots like you can not think beyond tribalism) but the fight for the right to secure each federating unit.

Each Regional ethnic groups drumming support of Amotekun are doing so because the establishment is in line with their stand on True Federalism.

The South-South and the North Central are also in support showing that this is not Yoruba Vs Igbos affairs.

Enugu State constituted Forest Guards and Benue State had Anti-Open grazing Marshall.

The main thing here is that the Federalism in Nigeria is been tested and challenged.

shutup! We all(south) are in support of amotekun but yoruba wud never support any good fight of either se or ss unless it affects them. Yorubas are not bad ppl but they are too selfish.

5 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by joeyfire(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by LZAA: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol I knew Amotekun was a failure the moment IPOB supported it.
Remember anything or anyone IPOB supports usually turn into a failure.
ask Fayose, Eleka, Atiku, Saraki, Adeleke etc.
immhotep lzaa jimyjames fk002

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

As if they get the money to buy land and we refused to sell.

Anyway please stop all these unity trash talks and alliance bla bla.....never again.
dude eff off why are you on this thread anyway

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Bobyro: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Mind your business I mind my own isn't a crime.

We all became Nigeria in 1914, before then we mind our business, so let it be.
Yet the so called fulanis aren't minding their businesses

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
richmanrichard:
shutup! We all(south) are in support of amotekun but yoruba wud never support any good fight of either se or ss unless it affects them. Yorubas are not bad ppl but they are too selfish.
how did u support sef abeg make we all go one corner jare
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Southern unity with God in our side is the answer

No I have to disagree here.

Nothing like southern.

To avoid suspicion everybody should know face who face them.

I am tired of Niger delta sharply accusing SE of trying to take their oil and stuffs like that. West telling who cares to listen that Igbos want to take Niger delta oil. Same oil north is managing since ages and their people suffering.

To avoid suspicion everyone should just fight with little power they have.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Biodun556(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly, this government is up to something bad seriously... God will silence them all with sicknesses very soon.

Malami is on his own.Buhari was consulted by South West Governors before Amotekun took off.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and read your books.
tell that to those older than me in your house
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Bobyro:

Yet the so called fulanis aren't minding their businesses

Then SW should call them to order. West has been their greatest ally.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by omoluka: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Nixxxx:
Who doesn't travel out from this country is the Fool
How can i give you 100 likes?
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
dude eff off why are you on this thread anyway

I don't want you to deceive others with fake love.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
oyatz:
People like you judge other people (mostly in negative ways) solely based on the tribes they come from.

You lack the capacity to independently asses the behavior,actions and inactions of other Nigerians based on the content of their characters.

The issue is that such opinions if kept to yourself is fairly harmless but you come online to whip up negative opinions about other Nigerians based on their tribes.

Such actions promote hatred against innocent people and it's a great threat to the peace and unity of Nigeria considering the large numbers of people that come to Nairaland to read and be influenced by such harmful remarks.

You are one of the greatest (known) haters of the Yoruba people on this thread.

Why should I hate people I don't have anything in common with?

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by fk002: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
lol I knew Amotekun was a failure the moment IPOB supported it.
Remember anything or anyone IPOB supports usually turn into a failure.
ask Fayose, Eleka, Atiku, Saraki, Adeleke etc.
immhotep lzaa jimyjames fk002

IPOB are curse to humanity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No I have to disagree here.

Nothing like southern.

To avoid suspicion everybody should know face who face them.

I am tired of Niger delta sharply accusing SE of trying to take their oil and stuffs like that. West telling who cares to listen that Igbos want to take Niger delta oil. Same oil north is managing since ages and their people suffering.

To avoid suspicion everyone should just fight with little power they have.
Abeg if you don't have something reasonable to say don't quote me, we're here deliberating on why a FG should stop governor's from protecting the lives of the people they serve from being killed in their fathers house and their home land annexed you're here talking about oil well, if the Fulani come today neither we in the SS or those in the SE will be alive to enjoy anything. We have the same political mind and are alike in many ways, but just because we say we don't want to be part of Biafra you're talking nonesense. Don't quote me if you're not talking about the security of lives, if u want to talk about oil well go to business forum

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by shaw2(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2020
You must be stupid for asking Malami such question.
You should reap what you sowed.
Yoruba thought that by leaning on northerners they will have what they wish.
You must be very stupid.
How long will you be humiliated for you to understand you worth nothing in this country.

If the federal government really want you people to be secured they would have introduced state police long ago.
They have their own called hisba and you think u can introduce urs.
You must be dreaming.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Abeg if you don't have something reasonable to say don't quote me, we're here deliberating on why a FG should stop governor's from protecting the lives of the people they serve from being killed in their fathers house and their home land annexed you're here talking about oil well, if the Fulani come today neither we in the SS or those in the SE will be alive to enjoy anything. We have the same political mind and are alike in many ways, but just because we say we don't want to be part of Biafra you're talking nonesense. Don't quote me if you're not talking about the security of lives, if u want to talk about oil well go to business forum

Southern unity is a mirage and will never happen.

Let each region or unit adopt their security measures and let each pursue what will be beneficial to them.

Anybody preaching southern unity is enemy to Nigeria afterall North is not all that united.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.