Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (64704 Views)

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:

The people have right to create a security for themselves if their life is threatened... If u tell urself the truth u will know that NK is the leader of Igbo nation now...people listens to him than any se governor.

Nnamdi kanu is not leader of Igbo nation.

He is the leader of Ibeku and Abia state at large.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What do your leaders mean by southern leaders...that is arrant nonsense.

It is simply south west leaders.....Nobody send una assignment on amotekun.

Yorubas should face their problems and mind theirs business and stop looking for who to curry for support.

Your tent o isreal...QED
ayo adebanjo and yinka odumakin and so many other yorubas inluding ffk all support igbo presidency gani adams supported tony nwulu to be house of rep member in lagos so why cant they add the southerners dey are in alliance with what is really wrong with you dude if you want to be a fulani person you can be jare mature igbos and mature yorubas are fighting to disintegrate nigeria keep hating on nairaland

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Enwhen(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Sundaygeorge:
6 .Yoruba state having Omotaku ..
U guys want to add to already divided Nigeria

So Baba Buhari hersdmen should keep killing their people ??....The Hisbal in the north arresting Nigerian police is not dividing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Pro2makx(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Anyway tell your elders to face their problems and stop looking for who to drag and call it southern leaders.

Nobody send yoruba on amotekun work.

Face your issues alone.

So now you agree your arguement is baseless. next time, just read comments and seek to learn more than you talk. Especially on topics your are less informed about. Stop arguing based on emotions. Go and sin no more my guy.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:

There is no truth in ur submission.

The Igbo's created BSS and fed govt killed them.. U guys clapped for buhari and AGF.

Bros amokotun cannot operate. Its illegal

Period..

And if they go ahead, we will deploy army ,police,navy and even hisbah on them
grin even HISBAH. Una no go kill me. In as much as I want southern unity I think we in the SS and brothers in the SE should allow the SW suffer this one alone, so they should know the severity of the issue on ground and witness first hand what the other south has been suffering since 2015 so they'll be serious about building Bridges with the other parts of the south instead of seeing us as the enemy and so they will never in their life think of betraying us to serve the fulani controlled north again.

5 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
how can we leave someone that put us in this mess in the first place someone who was shouting zik for africa upandaan and whose kinsmen have refused to accept their faults till today spoilt brats dude about time you remove this meles zenawi from your name your low intelligence and lack of character and courage stinks someone wey no fit accept truth dey call himself meles zenawi

MelesZenawi is a great achiever for his people and not for others or dragging others to curry favour.

Leave Zik and face your issues. We are all different people and are not supposed to be together.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Kingstanding: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2020
helinues:
Me waiting to read /hear Osinbajo's stand on this
Forget about Osinbajo, love of power and money has silence him. Jesus wept.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Pro2makx:

So now you agree your arguement is baseless. next time, just read comments and seek to learn more than you talk. Especially on topics your are less informed about. Stop arguing based on emotions. Go and sin no more my guy.

I made it plain.

If you have understanding you will clearly know that what I wrote is in addition to the illegality of amotekun and how your people are trying to drag others into their mess.

Go and carry una cross abeg.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Stanzar7:
when Nigeria have not gone to the dogs. There were sane people in governance
dude u really are very naive dere was tribalism from day 1 that is why awolowo insisted on a secession clause in the constitution the days igbos start taking their fair share of the blame in this struggle maybe we yorubas will take you seriously you dont want to blame agiuyi ironsi and azikiwe and you want to put all the blame of southern disunity on nigerians and you accuse us of betraying you and u also claim to want out of nigeria if you add all this up you would realise why the average yoruba dont take you guys seriously or take some of you as mad

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by obmade: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin ROTF

Pro2makx:

And there You go again. it's too early in the Day to intentionally allow your sensibility get raped by your public display of folly. And oh to guide you, so you stop wasting your strength, throwing wrong jabs in the Wrong direction. I am not Yoruba. So quit wasting your time with the "AWOLOWO" or "EWEDU" thing. Its a waste of time. Rather, engage me on why you have been bleeting "Amotekun is illegal" since. If you can't, then i got a cure to your stupidity. Just pull down your pant, bend over and stick your index finger into your shithole, smell it, and like you mean it, say 'o lord forgive me, for i am stupid'.

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Anybody talking about utme that I hardly remember must be an undergraduate, an applicant or just recently graduated which you fall into one of these.

I am not your mate.

Next

that's why I said you've low IQ if that's how your sense of reasoning is structure in this 21 century

see this secondary school dropped talking about mate. mate kill you there

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

that's why I said you've low IQ if that's how your sense of reasoning is structure in this 21 century

see this secondary school dropped talking about mate. mate kill you there

Please I am not your mate.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Subduer: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Coldie:

Its illegal. State police is much more legal than regional police. Having a regional police is a call for anarchy.

Is it more LEGAL for Pres Buhari to ALLOW Fulani armed Killers to take over other people's hometowns, as Gen Danjuma alleged?
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by darediamond(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I didn't have time to read this but after massaging your already deflated ego then go and tell FG that Amotekun is legal.

Case closed.
See your life!! What a shame!!!!!
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by HAKYN1: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Yorubas na whaoow..those guys can kill oh with their busy body. I work with some of them and I know what I face every day. They act as if they are better than you and try to rub it on your face. I eventually got to understand that some of them are not good at all but only boastful.I would always show them where they belong.

What tribe are you from so that we can show you where you belong? Their is no tribe in Nigeria that tolerates like the Yorubas till tomorrow and you are here blabbing

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I made it plain.

If you have understanding you will clearly know that what I wrote is in addition to the illegality of amotekun and how your people are trying to drag others into their mess.

Go and carry una cross abeg.
so you support the cancellation of amotekun at least u are always open about ur support for fulani na why i love you
slave

4 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Please I am not your mate.

you're right I'm your uncle's age mate. I hope you enjoy sanity soon
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Blackking98(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2020
tammie24:
let me tell you something

No army can stand southwest fighters and hunters

Do you think they fight with ak47?

Why do you think FG is worried

Go figure!
grin grin Bros rest. This ranting will not take you anywhere, firstly you have traitors among yourselves that are ready to sell the Yoruba race into servitude just for selfish political correctness and interest. And you can't fight the fulani controlled north alone. Minister of defense is north, customs,army,air Force, immigration,police..... except Navy mention one security parastatal in this nation that is not headed by a northerner. Rest bro, they will just Python Dance u if u do anyhow. You need the rest of the south if u want to survive the fulani onslaught just as we need u too. Let's stop all the petty bickering which is playing into the hands of the Fulani and their allies and let's focus on the big picture
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by mechanics(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Salient questions for him to answer.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by HAKYN1: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Leave Azikiwe and face your region.

Address the issue, you always blame others for what you are guilty of. Azikiwe formed the first alliance with the north address it.

3 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Enwhen(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Blue3k:

If the south and north central wanted it they would 1 more state for the constitutional amendment. There's no need for any rebellion. Deleting items 2, 45 and 48 from exclusive list solves issue. I say item two because the federal government regulates who's allowed to hold guns. (Even the security forces)

You need 2/3 of NASS.
50% of all state assemblies to vote 2/3 in favor of amendment.

How many people.voted for the Sharia law ?

How many people voted for Hisbal , who also have the power to arrest federal police ??

How many people voted for the Herdsmen ??, All the arrested killer Herdsmen caught in Benue , where are they ,,?
How many people voted for the civilian JTF ??

We know Baba Buhari is only protecting the interest of the Herdsmen which aims are to take over some part of the southwest ...of which is why they have done in some forest ....that's was how they started in Pleatue state 20 years ago, and today , fulani are now indigenes of plateau state

2 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by orisa37: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Malami-should-tell-nigerians-why-hisbah-is-legal-but-amotekun-is-illegal-southern-mbelt-leaders? Very good.
Kabir SOKOTO, SHEKAU and all leaders of Bokoharam are from the Tribe of MALAMI.
BUHARI has himself told us that FULANI HERDSMEN ARE from Mali,Niger,Chad etcetera Republics.
And FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

1 Like

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

MelesZenawi is a great achiever for his people and not for others or dragging others to curry favour.

Leave Zik and face your issues. We are all different people and are not supposed to be together.
my best friend is eritrean, eritrea would not have gotten his independence if not for zenawi is a tigrayan ethipian he made alliances with the oromo tribe and eritrea against the amhara tribe that yoruba is seeking alliance with igbos is strategy something people with brain understand

and finally you are not a true secessionist you only dwell in bigotry and name calling nothing more as long as dere is bad news towards the yorubas you are happy people like you are clever by half not brave and not strategic well don fulani slave

4 Likes

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by benji93: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Stop taking the opinions you get here as fact. They are of low quality and quantity.
goodnessme1:
Typical hypocrite yoruba man.

The same Sowore yorubas deny.Even called him an Ijaw man.
When he
was first granted bail no yoruba came for his bail.

The same man you yorubas were accusing of trying to overthrow you god buhari,saying he deserve to die in prison.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by knowhowk: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Any steps taken by the Western Governor's to stop Crimes does not go well with some people ,any action taken by the North to stop Crimes is always right.Until we come to round table for a Dialogue ....
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
so you support the cancellation of amotekun at least u are always open about ur support for fulani na why i love you
slave

Don't love me because I am not gay but love yourself and your immediate family.

But tell your leaders to let others be and face their problems.

Amotekun remains an illegal outfit that should be disbanded.

As for slaves, we know who are slaves right from the days of afonja.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
HAKYN1:

Address the issue, you always blame others for what you are guilty of. Azikiwe formed the first alliance with the north address it.
i have never met someone as daft as the guy obviously hate and bigotry has made him dull
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

you're right I'm your uncle's age mate. I hope you enjoy sanity soon

Go and read your books.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Subduer: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

. Hisbah is for the North, By the North and of the North...Making it legal

Amotekun is by the south for the south and of the south and not in the interest of the North --- Making it illegal

Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Amen o!!!
Bola146:

Exactly, this government is up to something bad seriously... God will silence them all with sicknesses very soon.
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2020
HAKYN1:

Will that make amotekun an illegal outfit to be legal?

grin grin
Re: South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? by Simbrixton(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't love me because I am not gay but love yourself and your immediate family.

But tell your leaders to let others be and face their problems.

Amotekun remains an illegal outfit that should be disbanded.

As for slaves, we know who are slaves right from the days of afonja.
dude you are simply a slave you are the one screaming illegal outfit why not let fulani face me must you scream illegal for fulani

slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.