Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean (356 Views)

Drop A Strong Poetic Line Or Just Blow Grammar And Leave ! / Don’t Blow Grammar Here, What Does This Phrase Mean? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean by mamagee3(f): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2020
What does don’t blow grammar mean?

I was told that by someone working in a bus station as I was about to board the bus during my last visit to Nigeria.

What does it mean and why would he say that upon seeing me?
Re: What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean by czar2k16(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2020
This babe don come again Lol!!!
Re: What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean by Okwori12(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2020
mamagee3:
What does don’t blow grammar mean?

I was told that by someone working in a bus station as I was about to board the bus during my last visit to Nigeria.

What does it mean and why would he say that upon seeing me?

Keep it brief and simple using pidgin English
Re: What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean by Davash222(m): 5:27am On Jan 15, 2020
You were using unnecessary wordings.
Re: What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean by mamagee3(f): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Davash222:
You were using unnecessary wordings.
I did not even say anything...

He just said that upon seeing me
Re: What Does “Don’t Blow Grammar” Mean by Davash222(m): 6:05am On Jan 15, 2020
mamagee3:

I did not even say anything...

He just said that upon seeing me
Maybe you were looking all tushed, so the man wasn’t in the mood for big grammars.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Destiny: Stay Off If You Want To Make Heaven!!! / Here's Why You Don't Sympathise With Simps. / What Are The Benefits Of Doing A Sitz Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.