Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. (3822 Views)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Crisis In Lagos PDP As Bode George, Ogunlewe Tell "Koro You Cant Win Primaries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 3:30am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

Yes!!! Welcome to the New PDP - The party of the South-South. I guess you could do with all the "fresh air" down there what with all the flaring and what not.

I am actually laughing that the PDP has gone from being the largest party in africa to just a regional party in just one night. Very funny indeed.

It will be just Atiku and his fellow blood suckers, vampires, THIEVES and jackals that will leave the party. Everybody loves a winner! grin grin grin grin
Good riddance as you walk into the void.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 3:33am On Jan 14, 2011
Imagine "weak," "sluggish," "scared," "clueless" Jonathan exposing Atiku's hairy, gorilla type arse like that!!!
Kai! Some quiet peeps are very wicked o! Na slow poison we de call dem.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 3:44am On Jan 14, 2011
LOL

Yes of course beafy we are now just left with the vampires, THIEVES and jackals from the south south. And obj of course, I can't forget the baba of vamp, I mean fresh air.

By the way, now you've lost the core north and south west where are you gonna get your votes from?
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by sbeezy8: 3:49am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

LOL

Yes of course beafy we are now just left with the vampires, THIEVES and jackals from the south south. And obj of course, I can't forget the baba of vamp, I mean fresh air.

By the way, now you've lost the core north and south west where are you gonna get your votes from?

are you delusional? I like most sw may not like obj and gej but there are no candidates better than him.

GEJ winning the SW PDP primaries and general elections.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2011
Eh? You think GEJ is winning in the South West?? I think you should go lie down child, you're obviously up past your bed time.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2011
you'll vot for whoever tinubu tells you to vote for - and it aint GEJ
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by sbeezy8: 3:57am On Jan 14, 2011
he already won osun ondo lagos

i even thought atiku could have gotten atleast of 40% in osun but he got only 1 vote- and that vote was probably to mock Atiku. lol i kno osun people planned it like that, they are wicked!

i can imagine them sitting together and saying since Atiku didnt give VP slot to oyinlola " je ka fu ni eyo kon kan"- " lets give him one
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 3:59am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

LOL

I think you should take the place of baba suwe! Comedy pours out of you without effort.

All core Northern right wingers and hoodlums are now on their own, cut off forever from power in Nigeria. If I were you, I would save all this energy for phone calls to Boko Haram and other trouble makers. It will only make GEJ's task of nailing you very easy.

Your situation is now pathetic. The whole od the South, Middle Belt and progressive core Northerners have spat you out like a smelly thing.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^

It appears we are talking about different things my friend
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Becomrichn: 4:07am On Jan 14, 2011
Tinubu has no say to where people vote in Yorubaland. Get that into your head.  We dont follow leader, mostly if the leaders is not looking for our best interest.

Yoruba people are very indepedent. The Yoruba people dont give a shit1 about Tinubu. They only care for thier own life.

The Yoruba people are very independent people. Even in the ACN. Do you see his name on the list, it is igbo newspaper shouting his name. because they are scared we would leave Nigeria, because they know Tinubu own a oil company. so they feel  because of tinubu oil company, he would not want us to leave.  So they are counting on tinubu to be greedy for oil in the east.  that why they are shouting his name.

But his party ACN have others rule it.  Do you see them shout the name of Akande or others, NO. it tell you, I am telling you the truth.

You  have to know that, what is good for Tinubu does not mean it is good for the Yoruba people. And the Yoruba people are going after what is good for us  and not what is good for Tinubu.

So get that into your skull. We care only for what is best for the Yoruba people and our children. We dont care for anybody. We have families in Nigeria and I would not risk my families for anybody , get that into your skull.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 4:13am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

^^^

It appears we are talking about different things my friend

What are you talking about then? Phonecalls to bomb makers?

GEJ, carry go!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by ekubear1: 4:16am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

you'll vot for whoever tinubu tells you to vote for - and it aint GEJ

You are insane. fvck Tinubu.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 14, 2011
Yorubaland is Tinubu's biatch!!!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2011
"GEJ has never contested for or won any elections in his life."

Someone bera tell Atiku about the degree of defeat GEJ whopped him with. . . In an election!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by johndoe200: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2011
Doesn't this thread prove that most of these anti progress (GEJ) people haven't got a clue.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by dellydigit: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2011
@Poster.
Bros how far. e be like say you drink palm wine when you dey write this post.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by MaJBlige(f): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2011
Pull this thread down.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by warrior01: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2011
pls, where is the Op?
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by jamace(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2011
pls, where is the Op?

He's trying to reconfirm the situation, whether what has just happened is real or a big dream. grin grin

Little David has dazed the self-acclaimed Goliath of Nigerian Politics. grin grin

UP GEJ!!!!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Mobinga: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2011
Op where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu Was Right Afterall / Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland / I Was Humiliated Because Of You, Ojukwu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.