Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. (3820 Views)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Crisis In Lagos PDP As Bode George, Ogunlewe Tell "Koro You Cant Win Primaries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Faeb: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2010
Doctors warning! Avoid thieves!

[size=14pt]Atiku was caught laundering a stolen[/size] [size=33pt]40 BILLION!!![/size] [size=14pt]. . .By US Senators!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/360110_thief_jpg03fa410e988f7d5957843ec1511da5af
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
Faeb:

Doctors warning! Avoid thieves!

[size=14pt]Atiku was caught laundering a stolen[/size] [size=33pt]40 BILLION!!![/size] [size=14pt]. . .By US Senators!!![/size]

this is appalling use of the english language. it should read: "atiku caught laundering 40 billion in stolen funds" or "atiku caught with 40 billion in stolen funds".

"atiku was caught laundering a stolen 40 billion" just sounds ugly. have you been taking english lessons from your bush auntie again?
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by revomind(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
Jonathan had better win the primaries. If not, he's screwed.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
The opening post is malicious in intent.

It was obvious from the choice of words that objectivity was not displayed in typing those lines.

January is just next month. You'll all be wondering how GEJ did it.

How come this arrangement didnt work for the north in 2003 when it was OBJ versus a handful of northerners.

You must know the way politicians think in this country. For them its not about the north or the south, christain or muslim, as that is only a tactic to be deloyed to achieve set goals. The fight is for the rest of Nigerians on cyberspace and across the states. Its all about interests.

For them, there are only two classes, those in power and the pawns. The pawns get into religious fights, tribal wars and political skirmishes but those in power always look out for their interests

So get that in your head! Its not about tribe or religion but interest. Between GEJ and Atiku, the ticket will go to whoever has the immediate capacity to protect or serve the interests of the delegates. Kapish!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
dappssee:

The opening post is malicious in intent.

It was obvious from the choice of words that objectivity was not displayed in typing those lines.

January is just next month. You'll all be wondering how GEJ did it.

How come this arrangement didnt work for the north in 2003 when it was OBJ versus a handful of northerners.

You must know the way politicians think in this country. For them its not about the north or the south, christain or muslim, as that is only a tactic to be deloyed to achieve set goals. The fight is for the rest of Nigerians on cyberspace and across the states. Its all about interests.

For them, there are only two classes, those in power and the pawns. The pawns get into religious fights, tribal wars and political skirmishes but those in power always look out for their interests

So get that in your head! Its not about tribe or religion but interest. Between GEJ and Atiku, the ticket will go to whoever has the immediate capacity to protect or serve the interests of the delegates. Kapish!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by stranger: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
appletango:

let me tell you a little something about this current gej administration: ALL large government contracts are now being handled by people from Bayelsa state; the head of petroleum is a women from gej own village; he is in charge of one of the largest ministries in government: power; he will hand over power to a northerner in 2015 thus leaving the igbos out of office for a further 8 years; he is busy filling up the top positions in the military with people from his own zone, etc etc etc

so please tell me how this is in the best interest of those delegates/politicians/"businessmen" outside of the south-south? i laugh at the way the people around him are presenting gej as the "nigerian" candidate because he is anything but. you just go onto the street in the north, east or west and ask a few people on the street and you'll see what i mean.

oh, and let me tell you a little something about 2003 as you seem to be a little confused: obj went to prostrate in front of atiku on the eve of the primaries in order to secure the victory.

That was 1999.
By 2003, he was fairly in control.
That said, he still needed Atiku's help in 2003
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Boboribo: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
That was 1999.

I thought a sitting President doesn't need help the way GEJ people seem to give us the impression that his is a done deal.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
stranger:

That was 1999.

nope. he was rolling around on the floor in 2003. go read your history books young friend.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Musiwa13: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
This is how it look now. Jonathan chance of winning is close to zero, even atiku chance too is close to zero. That why the ACN or Labour most make sure they have one candidate. and a southerner.

Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Akainzo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
stranger:

That was 1999.

That definitely didn't happen in 1999. It definitely was in 2003 when OBJ was looking for a second term.
Don't try to turn history on its head.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by stranger: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
appletango:

nope. he was rolling around on the floor in 2003. go read your history books young friend.

In 1999, he had no one, and he needed PDM so he approached Atiku, and with the help of other Powers-that-be and a lot of  dobales, Atiku supported him with his PDM base.

In 2003 however, everyone expected Ekwueme to clinch the ticket, remember Atiku wasnt contesting, the threat was mainly from Ekwueme and Abubakar Rimi I think. OBJ only needed  PDM inorder to avoid a split vote between him and Ekwueme. By 2003, he was sure of 100% of SW votes and some votes from the north. However, Rimi, though did not have a chance, he (Rimi), without the help of Atiku, could, and would  have split the northern votes to such extent that it would have required some sort of miracle for OBJ to beat Ekwueme because Ekwueme was believed to be more competent and reliable than OBJ. That is where Atiku comes in, with the help of PDM, he was able to convince notherners, especially those who would have voted for Rimi, to vote for OBJ. OBJ however did not need to dobale for him. All Atiku wanted was a promise that OBJ would handover to him. And he got the promise,I think, the day before they had the convention. Also, OBJ was fairly in control of the Ghana-must-gos, so he had done his due dilligence months before the convention.

The moral of the story is that, it is true OBJ needed him, but not as bad as he needed him in 1999. Remember, Atiku and Dangote and Adenuga, funded OBJ's re-election campaign. And by that time, he was fairly in control of the PDP machinery. As the president, he was technically the first and most important member of the party. He had his followers, both in the SW and in the north, but not as much in the SE and SS.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by marvix(m): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2010
The OP is highly unintelligent and must be politically naieve to think that the leader of the party would lose the primaries of his party.

The delegates from the north are politicians, just like the govs are, dont forget that it was a northern gov in d person of Gov Babangida Aliyu who said that zoning is not a political right but a political strategy, ponder on those words they should mean a whole lot to discerning individuals and these same northern govs had a vote for or against zoning and those against zoning had a slim victory, this goes to show you how politics is played in the north.

Those of us campaigning for Goodluck are doing so because we want fresh air and new air, most times when u put on the AC in a stuffy room the first air is not all that convenient but u relax because u know that the fresh air is about to be.

Jonathan to me represents a new brand of politics and a new set of political arrangement better than whatever Atiku can offer or any other PDP fellow.

A lot of us want the PDP out, but we dont know how to go about it, the only PDP president that will bow to our wish to leave the stage with his party in the nearest future is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Those of us campaigning for Jonathan have nothing to lose If GEJ loses the primaries because it would boldly mean that the PDP has just stabbed itself in the chest.

That Atiku is in the PDP is because Jonathan allowed it, Jonathan was the leader of the party when Atiku staged his comeback Jonathan could have agreed to allow him return and deny him the waiver that has allowed him to be an aspirant in the PDP, because the PDP constitution is also clear on this for defecting members who choose to return, Jonathan could simply have impressed it on the NEC not to grant waiver, but granting the waiver has made the PDP temporarily stronger.

Jonathan has acted in good faith all along and remember he never disgraced their northern brother out of office during his health travails but instead bid his time and allowed Yaradua a peaceful passing, what even Atiku could not do.

That Atiku flies in and out of this country at will is because Jonathan allows it, that Atiku is contesting for the Presidency is because Jonathan allows it, that the govs of northern Nigeria still retain their seats is because Jonathan allows it, That they can sleep on their beds is because Jonathan allows it and this is a democracy, Jonathan would lose nothing if he loses the primaries or the general elections but we Nigerians are bound to lose more.

It is just simply impossible for Jonathan to lose the PDP primaries, he may not win but he definitely can not lose, can a party exist without his leader, impossibility.

Why are some people even calling on Atiku? what are his life achievements, he served in the customs, what is the customs today, he served as VP what was his impact on the nation, he was incharge of the PTDF and only northerners enjoyed PTDF scholarships while southerners didnot even know about all the scholarships available within the PTDF, sold off the ONNE port to himself, assisted OBJ in killing NITEL, NNPC, PHCN.

Instead of Atiku to win the PDP primaries we may as well consign PDP to history, a man without standing, a man without loyalty to party structures, a man who can walk out of his party when he is frustrated not even because of idealogies.

I know some people will run out to remind me that Ribadu is their man, my take has always been that Ribadu belongs to the future and his time would come naturally after GEJ, if he is impatient men like Sanusi Lamido will go ahead of him and Ribadu will become the Buhari of the future while he watches people he can do better than running things at the presidency.

January is not far, I am very confident that Jonathan would not lose the primaries Atiku would be on the move as soon as Jonathan secures the ticket, this is indeed beautiful for democracy, or does anyone want to make me believe that Atiku can win a free and fair contest in 2011.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2010
marvix:

The OP is highly unintelligent and must be politically naieve to think that the leader of the party would lose the primaries of his party.

The delegates from the north are politicians, just like the govs are, dont forget that it was a northern gov in d person of Gov Babangida Aliyu who said that zoning is not a political right but a political strategy, ponder on those words they should mean a whole lot to discerning individuals and these same northern govs had a vote for or against zoning and those against zoning had a slim victory, this goes to show you how politics is played in the north.

Those of us campaigning for Goodluck are doing so because we want fresh air and new air, most times when u put on the AC in a stuffy room the first air is not all that convenient but u relax because u know that the fresh air is about to be.

Jonathan to me represents a new brand of politics and a new set of political arrangement better than whatever Atiku can offer or any other PDP fellow.

A lot of us want the PDP out, but we dont know how to go about it, the only PDP president that will bow to our wish to leave the stage with his party in the nearest future is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Those of us campaigning for Jonathan have nothing to lose If GEJ loses the primaries because it would boldly mean that the PDP has just stabbed itself in the chest.

That Atiku is in the PDP is because Jonathan allowed it, Jonathan was the leader of the party when Atiku staged his comeback Jonathan could have agreed to allow him return and deny him the waiver that has allowed him to be an aspirant in the PDP, because the PDP constitution is also clear on this for defecting members who choose to return, Jonathan could simply have impressed it on the NEC not to grant waiver, but granting the waiver has made the PDP temporarily stronger.

Jonathan has acted in good faith all along and remember he never disgraced their northern brother out of office during his health travails but instead bid his time and allowed Yaradua a peaceful passing, what even Atiku could not do.

That Atiku flies in and out of this country at will is because Jonathan allows it, that Atiku is contesting for the Presidency is because Jonathan allows it, that the govs of northern Nigeria still retain their seats is because Jonathan allows it, That they can sleep on their beds is because Jonathan allows it and this is a democracy, Jonathan would lose nothing if he loses the primaries or the general elections but we Nigerians are bound to lose more.

It is just simply impossible for Jonathan to lose the PDP primaries, he may not win but he definitely can not lose, can a party exist without his leader, impossibility.

Why are some people even calling on Atiku? what are his life achievements, he served in the customs, what is the customs today, he served as VP what was his impact on the nation, he was incharge of the PTDF and only northerners enjoyed PTDF scholarships while southerners didnot even know about all the scholarships available within the PTDF, sold off the ONNE port to himself, assisted OBJ in killing NITEL, NNPC, PHCN.

Instead of Atiku to win the PDP primaries we may as well consign PDP to history, a man without standing, a man without loyalty to party structures, a man who can walk out of his party when he is frustrated not even because of idealogies.

I know some people will run out to remind me that Ribadu is their man, my take has always been that Ribadu belongs to the future and his time would come naturally after GEJ, if he is impatient men like Sanusi Lamido will go ahead of him and Ribadu will become the Buhari of the future while he watches people he can do better than running things at the presidency.

January is not far, I am very confident that Jonathan would not lose the primaries Atiku would be on the move as soon as Jonathan secures the ticket, this is indeed beautiful for democracy, or does anyone want to make me believe that Atiku can win a free and fair contest in 2011.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! i stopped reading at the highlighted section.

but tell me this, if you guys are really so "fresh and new" why have you started to roll out old political jobbers like tony anenih?? is this really the sort of "fresh and new" approach we are to expect from team gej? i take it a man who abandoned abiola to go and work for abacha is the poster boy for this "fresh and new" campaign? you've also lifted the import ban recently, is this another "fresh and new" idea of yours? and what about the recent upsurge of bombings in the niger delta, are they also part of this "fresh and new" government?? i can't wait for you next "fresh and new" idea!!!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by ekubear1: 2:11am On Jan 14, 2011
na wa o
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by jason123: 2:13am On Jan 14, 2011
eku_bear:

na wa o

grin grin grin. They have been proved wrong! cheesy
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 2:17am On Jan 14, 2011
PDP died tonight. Let Jona have it. He can be captain of a sinking ship.

As far as everyone is concerned PDP is now a regional party of the South-South.

Just watch how many people jump ship in the up coming days.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by SkyBlue1: 2:22am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

PDP died tonight. Let Jona have it. He can be captain of a sinking ship.

As far as everyone is concerned PDP is now a regional party of the South-South.

Just watch how many people jump ship in the up coming days.

?? I don't get you, who is "everyone"? So because the vote seems to be going to Jonathan and not Atiku PDP has become a southern party even though it still has the majority delegates coming from the north? ? ? Can people at least attempt to argue with some degree of consistency so they don't sound so hypocritical?
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 2:43am On Jan 14, 2011
Fool.

If you think that the PDP are going to win the majority of votes in the South West, South East, North West and North East then you are - I'm not going to mince my words - stupid.

I might give you a few states in the middle belt but they're not exactly populated areas. After tonight's events the MAIN urban areas (except PH) in this country will not vote PDP.

So tell me, where are PDPs votes coming from?

Remember it might be easy to control a few delegates but its going to be tricky to do it with 30 odd million people. Or are you gonna start giving N10m to 30m people??
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by MaJBlige(f): 2:46am On Jan 14, 2011
Didnt we warn you that you will eat your own words? Now, is it still possible for GEJ to win? LOL
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by jamace(m): 2:48am On Jan 14, 2011
OP, How far? Judgement day is here o. Recall my comment below:

OP
Thank you for your victory on PAPER. Let's see what happens on the battle FIELD!

I dey laugh oooo  grin grin grin

UP GEJ!!!! grin grin
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 2:50am On Jan 14, 2011
You should stick to watching MTV sweetie - men are speaking.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by SkyBlue1: 2:52am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

Fool.

If you think that the PDP are going to win the majority of votes in the South West, South East, North West and North East then you are - I'm not going to mince my words - silly.

I might give you a few states in the middle belt but they're not exactly populated areas. After tonight's events the MAIN urban areas (except PH) in this country will not vote PDP.

So tell me, where are PDPs votes coming from?

Remember it might be easy to control a few delegates but its going to be tricky to do it with 30 odd million people. Or are you gonna start giving N10m to 30m people??

LOOL. Why not read the title of this thread again, read your first post, and then see why I would disagree with you on who is being the silly one? Do you just want to argue for argument sake or is it some sort of hobby? You said PDP is a northern party, now it is no longer a northern party because Jonathan seems to be winning the primaries (even though the party still has the majority of the delgates coming from the "north"wink? Now all of a sudden it is all coercion and you are now arguing about general elections even though you opened a thread to discuss PDP primaries (and not general elections)? Why do you also assume people will pick Atiku over Jonathan if they are not coerced in some way? Will things only ever be fair and done without coercion when your preffered candidate wins? Are you confused? I won't even bother with a response anymore, you can argue with yourself, pointless arguments are not a hobby of mine.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 2:57am On Jan 14, 2011
Bookmark this thread. Greed has finally brought the PDP down.

All you guys are gloating but no one is telling me where the votes are coming from in the general election. Oh wait, I forgot, what's the population of the Ijaws in this country again?
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by MaJBlige(f): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

You should stick to watching MTV sweetie - men are speaking.

LOL- men indeed.

Look at how GEJ rubbished all your assertions!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Musiwa13: 3:04am On Jan 14, 2011
He paid them more money than Atiku. That how the PDP is, they rig thier primary, they collect money for vote. where are you from Ma_J_Blige ?? I dont think you are nigerian.

It is the person that pay them more. they collect thier money first before voting, if the money is not complete. They dont vote for you. because they believe if you get there, you would never remember them again. So now that they can get something. They want bribe.

They hire crowd in Nigeria for money. People show up to get paid.

That why I this people tell me, come join party, I just they laugh , for people to collect money from me. I would not give anyone anything. If you dont vote right, I dont care, I am not into it steal money.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 3:09am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango: there are reasons why gej will never win the pdp primaries, talk less of the election proper. here they are:

northerners account for 50% of this country's population. how accurate these figures are is not for me to judge but those are the "official" government figures and in elections it's the "official" figure that counts. for all their perceived fragmentation they are still the most unified bloc in the country and always pull together as a group when the need arises. before zoning/PDP nigeria had 3 southern heads of state with a TOTAL accumulated office time of 3 years and 9 months out of a possible 39 years. since zoning/pdp southerners have accounted for 9 years out of a possible 12. without zoning every other region/ethnicity/tribe/whateveryouwanttocallit outside of the north wouldn't have a chance in hell of taking the office of president. (everyone knows that it is zoning that has put gej in this position. without it he would be still be a non entity from bayelsa. it really is just that simple. in fact its just basic politics 101. anyone who say's otherwise is just naive). the north now feel aggrieved that they have only had 3 years in aso rock out of the last 12 years and will use their population supremacy to reverse this trend in 2011.

now here is the [size=14pt]key bit[/size]: northern dominance in population also translates to the allocation of pdp delegates as well:

North-West 860
North-Central 640
North-East 520
South-South 610
South-East 490
South-West 670
Total 3790

make no mistake about it the PDP is a NORTHERN party (2220 vs 1770) and people thinking Jonathan is going to win the primaries are borderline lunatics - yes i'm talking to you here BEAF. so lets assume the guy dominates the south-south and takes most of the south-west (very far from certain) his MUST make huge inroads in the south east (very unlikely) and the north (never going to happen) to even make the race close.

but this is NEVER going to happen.

the man is a dead man walking and this is why he has spent his 7-month tenure scheming, plotting and bribing, rather than governing and leading. it's almost laughable how such a crude man (pun intended) from the south south thinks he can outwit the cunning of the north. it took obj a good 8 years to obtain a level of control over the party system and even then his dream of total party control was scuttled. how goodluck intends to do it with no political base as well as an agitated north is madness and will inevitably lead to his political suicide.

[size=14pt]The end of an era. . .
I de laf ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/371351_stupidAtiku_jpgd4d25eff0b86e0ff2fb0c119e194d564

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 3:11am On Jan 14, 2011
For once beaf, I 100% agree with you.
RIP PDP
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2011
appletango:

For once beaf, I 100% agree with you.
RIP PDP

Yes, RIP the PDP of hegemonists, sectionalists, bigots, evangelists of violence, bomb makers, religious fanaticss, THIEVES, retards and dunces. That is the PDP you knew and the one you crave.

A new Nigeria is being born, it will be exciting to see your kind joust with the wind and defeat yourselves. Afterall, you are Ciroma's pack of Don Quixote's, parasites and ethnically blinded fools.

[size=21pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by jason123: 3:20am On Jan 14, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, RIP the PDP of hegemonists, sectionalists, bigots, evangelists of violence, bomb makers, religious fanaticss, THIEVES, retards and dunces. That is the PDP you knew and the one you crave.

A new Nigeria is being born, it will be exciting to see your kind joust with the wind and defeat yourselves. Afterall, you are Ciroma's pack of Don Quixote's, parasites and ethnically blinded fools.

[size=21pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]

is this beaf? shocked shocked shockedi am glad he said this!
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by appletango: 3:26am On Jan 14, 2011
Yes!!! Welcome to the New PDP - The party of the South-South. I guess you could do with all the "fresh air" down there what with all the flaring and what not.

I am actually laughing that the PDP has gone from being the largest party in africa to just a regional party in just one night. Very funny indeed.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by Beaf: 3:27am On Jan 14, 2011
jason123:

is this beaf? shocked shocked shockedi am glad he said this!

Dude, I will be glad if you didn't comment on my words. I view you as some sort of unevolved mollusc who feels others cannot see through you from a long distance.
You're NL's fungus.
Re: It Is Impossible For Jonathan To Win Primaries. Pdp Delegates Explained. by jamace(m): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2011
OP
I know that now that Atiku has been dazed in PDP, you will migrate to BUHARI to pursue your "On northern president we stand" agenda. I saw that coming long ago. I wish you people, good luck, oh sorry, why is Goodluck winning everywhere naa? Even in good wishes? Na wa o. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

Carry go, GEJ!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo To Attract N150bn Investments From Investors / Do You Think West Africa Would Do Good If Ecowas Had More Political Power? / Northern Delegates Fault Igbo's N2.4tn Reparation Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.