Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures (5686 Views)

11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country / This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories / Would You Buy This “tokunbo” Toy Car For N75, 000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

that's right, slither and squirm away like the filthy earthworm you are

better not catch you posting fake information to make yourself seem clever over here again

the next time you will not be so lucky
fhucktard.

Where is the false information.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Mywd: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2020
realstars:
That is the car i want to buy soon, pls who know the price, pls gather here.

A normal one will be around 7-8million while this one in the pic will be around 11-13million
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:

See the fhucktard displaying ignorance and stupidity so brazenly with maximum confidence?

please show us 2 doors convertible ls 350

You think you can just come here and lie ad trying to form smart.

I see you still have not learned your lesson

go back to my first post and read it again

in your haste to quote and post nonsense you failed to read or comprehend the part I said that

THE OWNER SWAPPED THE CHINESE MANUFACTURED FRONT BUMPER POPULAR IN DUBAI FOR HIS 2010 MODEL

if you still dont understand, you are even more unfortunate than I thought

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

now compare it you dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

go back to my first post and read it again

in your haste to quote and post nonsense you failed to read or comprehend the part I said that

THE OWNER SWAPPED THE 2013 - FRONT BUMPER FOR HIS 2010 MODEL

if you still dont understand, you are even more unfortunate than I thought
are you so retar.ded that you can't post your thought at once?

Why you keep modifying posts like you just learn about modify button?.

Compare and contrast what you posted and are you the owner of the car to know he changed the bumper?

Let's assume he changed it, how does it contradict my initial post?

If he modified it to look like lc concept (which you can't prove), is lc concept a never seen before car like the op posited?

Why did you jump into a post without understanding the message only to yarn dust like some halfbrain nitwit with autism.

Take your time o.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
are you so retar.ded that you can't post your thought at once?

Why you keep modifying posts like you just learn about modify button?.

Compare and contrast what you posted and are you the owner of the car to know he changed the bumper?

Let's assume he changed it, how does it contradict my initial post?

If he modified it to look like lc concept (which you can't prove), is lc concept a never seen before car like the op posited?

Why did you jump into a post without understanding the message only to yarn dust like some halfbrain nitwit with autism.

Take your time o.

This is a 2005-2010 Lexus IS convertible with an upgraded bumper and grille.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Alvin007: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
My own concern is that...if someone saw this, and found it worthy to be posted on this forum...what will that same person do when he/she sights a Lamborghini Huracan...?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Bighead9: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
YorubaLord:
Everything for East na sub-standard. Just look at the Inter-locking pavement stones. angry

Correct guy, you get sharp eyes. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

This is a 2005-2010 Lexus IS convertible with an upgraded bumper and grille.
k
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by RZArecta(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Alvin007:
My own concern is that...if someone saw this, and found it worthy to be posted on this forum...what will that same person do when he/she sights a Lamborghini Huracan...?
Abeg help me ask o

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by okoroemeka(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2020
YorubaLord:
Everything for East na sub-standard. Just look at the Inter-locking pavement stones. angry
for the records,I am not saying this because I am an igboman,I am a farmer/consultant and my work has taken me to farms and afflicted places inside ialmost all yorubaland and interior villages and stay for weeks,i doubt if you are a Traveller because if you have gone through 20-30% of igboland you will not make this insensitive comment

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by KINGreignn: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
An RC convertible.
ISc

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by KINGreignn: 5:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Mywd:

A normal one will be around 7-8million while this one in the pic will be around 11-13million
Lies
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by KINGreignn: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
na everything thing dey surprise village people
never seen before kwa.

that's lexus lc 500. old version of lc 500 self.

10million tops if you have bad dealer..

LC fire. That's an ISc. Stop being brazenly ignorant.
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2020
KINGreignn:

ISc

Yep, I corrected myself in the post below that one.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2020
KINGreignn:

It's most amusing how he thinks an LC500 would cost 10m. grin
A $90k car. 45m minimum for a 2017 model.
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
KINGreignn:

[/s]
HeavenlyBang:

It's most amusing how he thinks an LC500 would cost 10m. grin
A $90k car. 45m minimum for a 2017 model.
go and check auto trader
you dont use online review/retail price to buy motor in real life you dumbass
they evaluate based on new.

old hummer still cost 70-90 thousand online. shey you go pay 45 million for any old hummer in 2019?

another example. go to gsm arena, check galaxy s7 they will tell you the price is 700-800usd cos thats the original review/retail price
but would you pay 700 usd for samsung s7 in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Gravatar: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]go and check auto trader

old hummer still cost 70-90 thousand online. shey you go pay 45 million for any old hummer in 2019?

another example. go to gsm arena, check galaxy s7 they will tell you the price is 700-800usd cos thats the original review/retail price

bros you never obviously bought any reasonable car in your life

phones and all these things no be the same as car

na because say for naija na salvage title we dey import from yankee, na why you dey reason like that

for clean cars you go pay exactly wetin the dealer wey dey sell am for yankee price am, plus tax sef

dont be deceived
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:

Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about.

$67k.
Add taxes and other charges and that jumps to $75k easily.

Trucking + shipping to Nigeria = ~1.5m
Custom duty - 15m or so.

Car - 27m
Shipping - 1.5m
Duty - 15m

Total = 43.5m.

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

$67k.

Custom duty - 15m or so.

Car - 27m
Shipping - 1.5m
Duty - 15m

Total = 43.5m.

i stopped responding to that guy, he is as ignorant as he is obstinate, you're just wasting your time explaining anything to him
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Gravatar:

bros you never obviously bought any reasonable car in your life

phones and all these things no be the same as car

na because say for naija na salvage title we dey import from yankee, na why you dey reason like that

for clean cars you go pay exactly wetin the dealer wey dey sell am for yankee price am, plus tax sef

dont be deceived
nope..

actually they are the same.

cars with yearly iterations usually have a big drop in value. and lexus as a brand is already known to have a very bad rep when it comes to value drop.

brands like tesla for example, they dont make different iteration every year, so the retail value of let's say roadstar or model s remain the same as it was when it was launch and tesla currently like apple of car industry when it comes to brand.

clean cars or not.. you dont pay original retail price for a car unless you are mugu.

toyota big daddy 2012 for example, would you pay original 2012 launch price for it cos it is clean?
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

$67k.

Custom duty - 15m or so.

Car - 27m
Shipping - 1.5m
Duty - 15m

Total = 43.5m.
lmao

k
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by KINGreignn: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:

You be mumu but you no know. Las Las you go dey alright when the highness you take wear out.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2020
[s]
KINGreignn:

You be mumu but you no know. Las Las you go dey alright when the highness you take wear out.
[/s]k

hope you have been schooled cool
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Enyimbamercedes: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
This is an IS Convertible with upgraded front grille.

3.5million pere
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Alvin007: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
nope..

actually they are the same.

cars with yearly iterations usually have a big drop in value. and lexus as a brand is already known to have a very bad rep when it comes to value drop.

brands like tesla for example, they dont make different iteration every year, so the retail value of let's say roadstar or model s remain the same as it was when it was launch and tesla currently like apple of car industry when it comes to brand.

clean cars or not.. you dont pay original retail price for a car unless you are mugu.

toyota big daddy 2012 for example,
would you pay original 2012 launch price for it cos it is clean?
Toyota big daddy 2012? shocked
This one weak me..
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by realstars: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Mywd:

thank you,
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by AgentGoat: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin007:

Toyota big daddy 2012? shocked
This one weak me..
The boy na confirm mumu oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion Of 2003 Lexus Rx300 And 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe / Why Do People Cover Their Car's Plate Number When Posting Pictures?? / NADDC To Institute Automotive Design Competition Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.