Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me (2852 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
@kazman, dude come back here. Where u tink say u dey u dey go? Na u start dis confused thread oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by 190: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2010
freecocoa:

No just try me o,i wan help u and u dey wait make i back old man like u,u think say i be one of those girls wey dey do like say dem soft pass butter?come near me if you say you no dey fear,i go just change am for you.i no dey look uche face at all.

Great speech from a very popular nairaland crack head lady!!
She refused 2 back me on her back and shes here complaining!! angry angry
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by kazman7(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
iya ngbalife, abeg make you no vex, i actually thought it was funny, i read it on a friends wall and it got me cracking but it seems you guys are not feeling the comic side of that confused write-up,, iya trustee please wait for me
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by holydante(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
I never see this kain thread b4. Na you post thread, you still wan leave am run? So those lines sounds comical to you and made you laugh? *SMH and flags down Fashola a\c cab and gets far away from thread*
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
190:

Great speech from a very popular nairaland crack head lady!!
She refused 2 back me on her back and shes here complaining!! angry angry

See pot calling kettle black,nmee ntoo,i will not back youuuu,eyah! He's crying o, let me see how you'll get out of this thread,agbaya like you,*walks majestically to her murano jeep,turns the stereo on,plays durella's enemies let me live ma life,starts the car and speeds off while singing alongside durella*leaving 190 behind.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by 190: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^

Singing
Lori lee by X-project!!
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by kazman7(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2010
@holydante, you never see person marry wife today,come divorce am the following month? na wetin happen to this thread be that,as i no like am again,you go beat me? abeg iyatrustee wait for your personal person jare,i sure say you go back me
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
@freecocoa how are you doing today? Babe Am still here waiting for you to take me along with please come and take my hands so that we can leave here. Abeg nor mind 190 na over feedind dey worry am.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
kazman7:

@holydante, you never see person marry wife today,come divorce am the following month? na wetin happen to this thread be that,as i no like am again,you go beat me? abeg iyatrustee wait for your personal person jare,i sure say you go back me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how many kilo u dey weigh? iya never ready to get stroke grin grin
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2010
silvertuke:

@freecocoa how are you doing today? Babe Am still here waiting for you to take me along with please come and take my hands so that we can leave here. Abeg nor mind 190 na over feedind dey worry am.
Am doing beautiful 2day,i thought i took you outta here yesterday,why did u come back 2day again?oya lets go,don't come here again o,*starts her powerbike,hops on wiv bronzetuke and zooms off*190 is still here begging for a lift but no one wants to give him one,he'll sleep here 2day again.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by kazman7(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2010
kilo ke? i be feather weight oh,na only for down below i gather small weight, iya no shakement,you are up to the task and as you dey back me dey go out of this thread,i promise not to slip downwards cheesy cheesy cheesy grin i will stick to wherever i am asked to stick to grin
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
freecocoa:

Am doing beautiful 2day,i thought i took you outta here yesterday,why did u come back 2day again?oya lets go,don't come here again o,*starts her powerbike,hops on wiv bronzetuke and zooms off*190 is still here begging for a lift but no one wants to give him one,he'll sleep here 2day again.

On a power bike? i can imagine how he is holding you tight all in the name taking a ride.   cry cry cry cry
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
u gather small weight for down? How many kilo [s]or they measure that one by inches, i hope its not 17" like Mr.cork[/s] that side weigh cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2010
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
so wetin concern us?when yu wer getting it were we there??  
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2010
freecocoa:

iyatrustee:

@freecocoa I came here to search for you, thank God I found you. And thanks for the ride. I felt I was in another planet.

On a power bike? i can imagine how he is holding you tight all in the name taking a ride. Â cry cry cry cry

@iyatrustee How I hold her is none of your business, well for your information I hold her tight like a special person because she is so special and dear to me. Abeg make you nor think am ooooo. Na God.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
iyatrustee:

On a power bike? i can imagine how he is holding you tight all in the name taking a ride.   cry cry cry cry
Haba iya mi,don't you trust me?am just helping him as a fwend,nothing more,you know wetin dey naw.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by xspirit(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
[size=18pt]i must have taken the wrong road abeg am puting my lexus gx jeep gear to high and am moving at 240km per hour i must leave this thread before people think am insane iyatrustee if u no commot for road ur name will be sorry@ freecocoa i no see u at all kay done give me" look and get shot" order for where u dey i don back off[/size]
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
xspirit:

[size=18pt]i must have taken the wrong road abeg am puting my lexus gx jeep gear to high and am moving at 240km per hour i must leave this thread before people think am insane iyatrustee if u no commot for road your name will be sorry@ freecocoa i no see u at all kay done give me" look and get shot" order for where u dey i don back off[/size]

*iyatrustees runs as if she has seen a ghost [s]but do you blame me? afterall him name na xspirit[/s]* panting and gasping for breathe, Kazman helps her with a cold bottle of 17.59 cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2010
@freecocoa what is the meaning of this? Please leave this iyatrustee alone can’t you see she is trying to be a barrier to us. I don’t want to see you mention is name here again ok?
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2010
xspirit:

[size=18pt]i must have taken the wrong road abeg am puting my lexus gx jeep  gear to high and am moving at 240km per hour i must leave this thread before people think am insane  iyatrustee if u no commot for road your name will be sorry@ freecocoa i no see u at all kay done give me" look and get shot" order for where u dey i don back off[/size]
I think say you no dey fear,you for no stay off naw,*walks over to iya,takes a sip of her drink and spits it out cos its too bitter,walks down to her Range rover sports and grabs a juice drink,becons iya to come over and they both drive off*
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
silvertuke:

@freecocoa what is the meaning of this? Please leave this iyatrustee alone can’t you see she is trying to be a barrier to us. I don’t want to see you mention is name here again ok?
You well?so in ur nl mind you think i'd pick you over iyatrustee?my very own iya,iya mi,my one and only iya,oboy no do o, don't even go there cos you go loss,iya stays and thats final.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by xspirit(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
iya i like as u take hit that ur manchester for ground as i zoomed pass u .i beleive that must have giving u softlanding @freecocoa spirit fears no man kay na elder thats why i hands off but if he commot face for two minutes i go enter u like spirit wey i be
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by kazman7(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
where this spirit from dey come sef,u better warn yourself, make you no new iya or mention her name in any of your speech or else i go turn to VOLTRON oh, @ iyatrustee make we leave all these alatika children, as soon as you drop freecocoa make you return back to where you first drop me,you no say that 17:59 wey i give you get reason. [s]the federal ministry of health adviced that you take 17:59 whenever you are preparing for a nine incher[/s]
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
freecocoa:

You well?so in your nl mind you think i'd pick you over iyatrustee?my very own iya,iya mi,my one and only iya,oboy no do o, don't even go there cos you go loss,iya stays and thats final.

Ok fine I need a divorce since you want to follow iyatrustee. Why would you want to stay with iyatrustee? She is a girl like you now or are you practicing lesbianism?
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
hmm dis yama yama thread stil dey , oya she fans down a molue
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2010
silvertuke:

Ok fine I need a divorce since you want to follow iyatrustee. Why would you want to stay with iyatrustee? She is a girl like you now or are you practicing lesbianism?
You don't need a divorce cos we were never married,i'm no lesbo its just that iya is a good friend and i can't leave her cos u want me to,you are free to go but i'll miss u though*crying*
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by 190: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2010
[size=18pt]So Much confusion in this thread

190 still dey here

Make i find somewhere BURY MY HEAD!!
[/size]
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2010
Well it’s ok don't cry again I will not file a divorce again. Because I don’t want to lose you. But I think you should understand that iyatrustee is living happily in her marriage so she should let us leave happily too now abi?
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^who tell you say iya is e-married? Single and vehemently searching. Freecocoa is taken so y not you face iya? I promise we wld e-live happily everafter. Wat u do tink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
iyatrustee:

^^^who tell you say iya is e-married? Single and vehemently searching. Freecocoa is taken so y not you face iya? I promise we wld e-live happily everafter. Wat u do tink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I say no. my heart, my body, my soul, my money, and my everything belongs to freecocoa. So it’s freecocoa or none else.
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
I know its all Initial Gra Gra! In no distant future, u wld be beggin iya tomorow no dey tongue tongue
Re: Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me by freecocoa(f): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
iyatrustee:

Haba iya,i thought you were ma fwend,you didn't even check wiv me first.now we are fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should You Save Your Lover's Contact On Your Phone? / Meet The Real-life Barbie: Valeria Lukyanova / Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.