Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You (529 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You by Allsingles: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
To all those honest men out there that only want an honest relationship from their jewel; this piece is for you. There are a thousand and one reasons women cheat but I bring you just 8 reasons women cheat.
1) SHE IS NOT FEELING WANTED
You really have to make a lady feel wanted always; the moment she feels anything less than that, doubts creep in. Such doubts can lead to misery and misery they say needs company. A shoulder to lean on can lead to so many things (coughs). Always make your woman feel wanted, brothers.
Men stop turning your back on that woman, for there are experiences that are not better better experienced in any relationship.
2) THE NEXT MAN SHOWS HER LOVE.
A lot of women are too fragile, easy to deceive and very emotional. This is not really applicable to all women because many women are strong-willed but the fragile ones easily fall for this; once they see a little care from another man, their fragile nature becomes exploited.
3) YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT HER.
If you always complain about her, it means you don’t value her and if you don’t value her, someone else will. Easy does it. Women need to be shown care, not you acting like you don’t care. Less shouts, more attention, more pampering would do a lot of magic yea, thank me later.
4) LOW COMMITMENT.
his is oriented toward people’s definitions of exclusivity, Selterman said. “Some people say they never discussed being exclusive with their partner or ‘I didn’t want to.. https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/01/8-reasons-your-wife-will-cheat-on-you.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You by Tomide007: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Add...she married u cose she needs to settle down and not cose she loves u.....
Re: 8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You by Jossy98: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
If you find the right woman who loves you more than you love her, just stay with her forever because her kind is rare.
Re: 8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You by crafteck(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
There would always be millions of reasons to and 1 not to.
Re: 8 Reasons Your Wife Will Cheat On You by MiVida(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Forget all this 8 reasons, she will still cheat on you without reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant Killed In Helicopter Crash / Exposed: 8 Women That Want To Snatch Your Husband And What You Must Do / Please Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.