Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? (9099 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Kingsteve(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rekhina:
which evil baby? Y are my calling u baby sef cheesy
I think you fancy me, that's why you're calling me baby.
It's allowed...
Feel free.
I don't discriminate!

About the evil stuff, I see you have some evil lurking within.
The eyes they say, are the window to the soul.
I see your soul.

4 Likes

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by AnalQueenluci: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? cheesy
grin grin grin grin she and Amatarasha are so deep into hate
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

I think you fancy me, that's why you're calling me baby.
It's allowed...
Feel free.
I don't discriminate!

About the evil stuff, I see you have some evil lurking within.
The eyes they say, are the windows to the soul.
I see your soul.
Am not evil my friend! U are hiding something is because of dat timekiper saga or what again?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

I know ,ladies forever cult tongue tongue tongue tongue

U hardly see a true lesbian who is flabby ,u are always fit like we military women .. Only fit to fuuuck ur fellow ladies ...
Are you scared of that muscular lady ,pls let her be PLSSSS smiley

Major afooghe
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by HarunaWest(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
She said I am eating poo then am rich from eating it , is this sinister foolery that led me out of Nigeria at d firstplace
Y'all don't have to wash your linen on NL..Unless you gat alot of time on yah hands to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Kingsteve(m): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
Am not evil my friend! U are hiding something is because of dat timekiper saga or what again?
Not that.
I see with my spiritual eyes.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
If dey pain you Die I no send u

Funmisticqueen2 and Funmisticqueen check how pretty me n her is ,

Wretched bitches everywhere Lol grin kiss

..Edited ...my apartment

Ladies forever

@Rekhina, slayer of apc. Where the pics dey na? Abi u no want me to compliment u?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by AnalQueenluci: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
Are you scared of that muscular lady ,pls let her be PLSSSS smiley

Major afooghe

Fear muscular babes ?

Oma307 u have been searching 4 me am righthere

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by ATTemi: 4:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Do u rap?

Nice punchline!
omokoginimi:
The only thing you can knock out is fireworks
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Bighead9: 5:31am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
bleaching cream I am delta dull brain ,we hardly dark like u ugly ducklings from lagoon ,

funmilayo Ayinde I will finish u today nkapi ohia ozhuo ko cheesy !

Hanty relax, stop bragging.

We know your profession
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by PrinceMajestic: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
If dey pain you Die I no send u

Funmisticqueen2 and Funmisticqueen check how pretty me n her is ,

Wretched bitches everywhere Lol grin kiss

Princemajestic how do me n my lover look? tongue

..Edited ...#Myapartment

Ladies forever
I liked it but why you ain't got your hijab on? Are you twins?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by PrinceMajestic: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Fear muscular babes ?

Oma307 u have been searching 4 me am righthere
u love getting fuckkd in the asshole?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Papadoh(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Ahh Jesus... how did i land on this dumb thread?

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Reichel99(f): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2020
We're is the picture? Everybody fine for their mind.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2020
ATTemi:
Do u rap?

Nice punchline!
No, but I like to play with words grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2020
Where the picture
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I liked it but why you ain't got your hijab on? Are you twins?
grin grin grin lolz
Oh I remember how u call me all sort of rubbish week ago ,
Smelly fulani ,dirty hijab lady ,even a man just because I want to hurt u guys for bringing a Satan to nigeria grin grin

See am neither hausa or fulani ,am from Agbor issele delta , but I live in Dubai , meanwhile answering rekhina from Sudan just for softlandings with the tight Arab world ,I succeeded "warri no dey carry last"

So next time u see me pulling those pranks always know am so hurt living in Dubai" that's not my destiny

.the girl is my little handbag grin

hijab is just Dir5 ,so I have 4pairs
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Notasaints:
Where the picture
enter my dp ok
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Reichel99:
We're is the picture? Everybody fine for their mind.
my dp ,profile phoros
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Reichel99(f): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
my dp ,profile phoros
Are you the one at the front or back?
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2020
Reichel99:
back of cos ,
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2020
Reichel99:
back of cos , can't u see my biceps
Sorry am not on hijabs today
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Reichel99(f): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
back of cos ,
Ok.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by ItooWorWor(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Where is Metaphysical grin grin
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
enter my dp ok
which one is you? undecided
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Kingsteve(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
back of cos , can't u see my biceps
Sorry am not on hijabs today
You fit beat man ooo.
All these guys abusing you on here should be very careful and afraid.
You fit fight in UFC sef.
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

You fit beat man ooo.
All these guys abusing you on here should be very careful and afraid.
You fit fight in UFC sef.
10yrs ago when I was in white angels Uniport ,men fear me talkless of now ,I build ... But if I here grin when men are serious to fight a lady , that lady might lose her eyes
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2020
Notasaints:
which one is you? undecided
back ,I can't be her smiley
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Where is Metaphysical grin grin
Meta gini ? angry angry
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Kingsteve(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Rekhina:
10yrs ago when I was in white angels Uniport ,men fear me talkless of now ,I build ... But if I here grin when men are serious to fight a lady , that lady might lose her eyes
You too like cult things.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Kingsteve(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok.
Nice hair style.
I like!
Re: Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? by Rekhina(f): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

You too like cult things.
Haba!
I said 10 ie TEN Years ago , am now Allah meggidda smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Contestants Pose Nude Covered In Brazilian Themed Body Paint.18+ / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.