Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,010 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank (25109 Views)

Nigeria, China Sign Nuclear Energy Pact / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Whiteways: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Even if Nigerian turned into Dubai and even better than Dubai tomorrow, you sadists still won't be happy.

We know too much about you people so we don't take you seriously.

Definition of fool.

Knowing the truth and be blind to it.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by kay29000(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't know why you people are so allergic to good news, all you pray and hope for is bad news.

I swear. The thing tire me. Even if God comes down himself to say something good about Nigeria, they will find some way to twist the whole thing.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by kharyhordhe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Area4Area: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
AmTruth:
Where is this one coming from. They said World Bank, you are talking about Channel TV. Who do you this one. Chai
Did I bother replying him? Na you get time
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by enemybulldozer(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
AmTruth:
Where is this one coming from. They said World Bank, you are talking about Channel TV. Who do you this one. Chai
I should be asking you where you came from. Show me the evidence from another source.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by enemybulldozer(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Area4Area:
Did I bother replying him? Na you get time
Is it a must to reply me??
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Yusman316(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

What a clownish way to draw your conclusions! These illiterates and money gobblers took Nigeria into a recession! The indices are there for everyone to see! Please read and be guided.
So a recession that took place about 4 years ago is still what u are holding onto to condemn govt. Continu
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
nototribalist:
Whenever world bank and IMF wants to kill someone with a loan, they start to praise him first.

I don't know why they do this things to African countries
You are very right bro, you are smart. Where do you live?
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria always in any list for wrong reasons economic improve but the masses are perishing in abject poverty
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Cousin9999: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Even if Nigerian turned into Dubai and even better than Dubai tomorrow, you sadists still won't be happy.

We know too much about you people so we don't take you seriously.

Um, not to nitpick, but Dubai is full of slaves and human trafficking. It's nothing to emulate. And their resources and talent are a joke compared to almost any African nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Yusman316(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Legendguru:
Nigeria always in any list for wrong reasons economic improve but the masses are perishing in abject poverty
It's like that in most developing countries. Economic growth doesn't translate to direct improvement of lives of the citizens. With all the economic growth of India, some parts of Nigeria is still better to live in
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by alfsalami: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wailers will not like this at all
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by nototribalist: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
Snowale:
You are very right bro, you are smart. Where do you live?
I live at Rumuomasi Port Harcourt. By Omasi Street

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by NGpatriot: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Cousin9999:

Um, not to nitpick, but Dubai is full of slaves and human trafficking. It's nothing to emulate. And their resources and talent are a joke compared to almost any African nation.

You know I wasn't talking about slaves and I did not ask you to emulate slavery. There's a difference between slavery and development and infrastructure.

There's slavery everywhere, even here in Nigeria.

Stay on topic or start your own topic about slavery..
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by WaleRock: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/24/nigeria-china-india-among-10-most-improved-economies-world-bank/?fbclid=IwAR0Az8bMGhn4pkfmyvR7yo0mJIDJGgwYhGqGZuZUutiVLF2ImHJ6SJTo3sY

The current economic structure that has foisted untold hardship and extreme poverty on the masses favours those who put this fake statistics together.

Don't be deceived!

Higher crime rates

More money being stolen by fewer people who are not spending the money in the country as such. That's got to be good news to the countries that are enjoying the stolen monies, remember?
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by VegaJack: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You know I wasn't talking about slaves and I did not ask you to emulate slavery. There's a difference between slavery and development and infrastructure.

There's slavery everywhere, even here in Nigeria.

Stay on topic or start your own topic about slavery..
[/s]
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by radautoworks: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Let me go check it out.

Hopefully it's true unlimited data, no throttling at any point in usage.

Tizeti sucks. We tried them for a few months

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by eldeens: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
nototribalist:
Whenever world bank and IMF wants to kill someone with a loan, they start to praise him first.

I don't know why they do this things to African countries

That's the number reason why this country will never grow, always wishing ourselves bad just because of hate and our selfishness.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Johans1991: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
children of hate where are you.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by VegaJack: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
children of hate where are you.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by EgunMogaji2: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Tizeti sucks. We tried them for a few months

Wow. The N37K sign up fee was a turn off for me.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2020
parzdor:
bubu is working grin over to u wailers
Fvck ya.... Bubu zombies wailers tongue am sure that list was ring
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by radautoworks: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Wow. The N37K sign up fee was a turn off for me.

Perfectly normal with these guys here. Crazy unreliable unrefundable sign up fees because service sucks and they know you're likely to cancel.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by EgunMogaji2: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Perfectly normal with these guys here. Crazy unreliable sign up fees because service sucks and they know you're likely to cancel.

Frankly I feel that the USA spoilt me.

ATT will be giving me sign on bonus in prepaid card and giving months of service for free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps In Secret Plot To Pass Land-Grabbing Bill - Vanguard / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.