Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank (25099 Views)

Nigeria, China Sign Nuclear Energy Pact / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Area4Area: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2020
Some people would just wake up in the morning, get online and praying to read about any bad news about Nigeria, they do not care if they'd even be affected negatively.
See how this piece of good news is already making some people angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by murecool(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2020
This is very commendable. Buhari is doing well, no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Biodun556(m): 8:36am On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't know why you people are so allergic to good news, all you pray and hope for is bad news.

They are after Buhari and South-West while their governors are failing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by urahara(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2020
The headline is misleading as Bleep.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by samorobo: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2020
SouthSouth1914:
improved economy? In what sense?? A telecom driven industry where data is super expensive in a third World country is a yardstick for them to tie their findings!

Mumu...Nigeria has one of the cheapest data in the world...we are among top ten globally..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by ofuonyebi: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2020
I know some dude here who are yet to wake up to the reality of the new decade will say this report from the world Bank is another Alice-in-a-wonder-Land...because Buhari is still the Leader....this country, Nigeria, i prophesy, will be better and well again during my time and the time of my children children....If you wish same for yourself...then share but if not then, shed your crocodile tears!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by samorobo: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Ekpekpee:
This is rubbish, economy that can not reflect on its masses, is that one economy?

Just because it hasn't reflected on you doesn't mean it hasn't reflected on others...if world has come out with a bad news on nigeria like of your will still be the first to xritisize..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Adakintroy2: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2020
I have not seen fuel scarcity in a long while. So to be honest Buhari government try for that side.

Although him still no be my man

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Topmaike007(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020
SouthSouth1914:
improved economy? In what sense?? A telecom driven industry where data is super expensive in a third World country is a yardstick for them to tie their findings!

data expensive ké go to other countries and see how much they pay for data

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by EgunMogaji2: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't know why you people are so allergic to good news, all you pray and hope for is bad news.

It's unreal actually.

I feel the business improvement, the legit ones, over the course of building my house.

If one is used to stealing, corruption, bribes, etc then they won't see anything good about the news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by EgunMogaji2: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Topmaike007:
data expensive ké go to other countries and see how much they pay for data

And no one has a good given right to data. It's not a social necessity.

I gripe about data here only because I am used to unlimited high speed in the USA.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Topmaike007(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

And no one has a good given right to data. It's not a social necessity.

I gripe about data here only because I am used to unlimited high speed in the USA.
okay then use tizeti unlimited for #9700 every month

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by EgunMogaji2: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2020
murecool:
This is very commendable. Buhari is doing well, no doubt

He is taking the right steps.

He should continue to tackle the infrastructure as he has. I don't care if his house maid flies to the market on Air Force 1 as long as Lagos / Ibadan rail is completed on schedule.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by EgunMogaji2: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2020
Topmaike007:
okay then use tizeti unlimited for #9700 every month

Let me go check it out.

Hopefully it's true unlimited data, no throttling at any point in usage.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by 7lives: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2020
englishmart:
That's beautiful, just that we're still the headquarters of extreme poverty.

plenty pikins, plenty poverty.
If you no know, na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Let me go check it out.

Hopefully it's true unlimited data, no throttling at any point in usage.
unlimited i say

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Successlane: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

… all because of their hate for Buhari (only one man) they wish evil for 200 millions others.

God is great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by SouthSouth1914: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2020
samorobo:

Mumu...Nigeria has one of the cheapest data in the world...we are among top ten globally..

Son of a motherless goat, are you okay?
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Whiteways: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are not serious, people are dying of hunger, no good roads, no light.

Politicians are packing all our money and you are here talking shit, i suppose curse ur generation.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Difrent: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t make a joke of yourself! 2008 there was a global recession and the PDP was still in power! The recession was managed very well because we had a good balance of foreign reserves!

In 2012 or so, there was a national flood disaster and it was well managed by the PDP, there was no food shortages of any kind nor rise in prices of any sorts! This is an example of a good leadership structure! Though the PDP has their own failings, but better equipped and proactive than this devilish party called APC!
Did all you just type correlate with what I wrote?
No
I was talking about economic recession of 2016 which we couldn't cushion the effect like 2008 because previous government had depleted the reserves which would have been used....not flooding
What did you think made us got out of recession, LEADERSHIP and we didn't just get out of recession we are building a strong local economy that will depend less on imports especially of essential goods and services.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by zuto4u(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2020
My brother I wonder ooooooo......... But if it was Ghana that was mentioned there, u will see Nigerians praising Ghana and making mockery of Nigeria. But u will never see Ghanaians appreciating or saying good things about Nigeria and they will also never castigate their country openly. Whenever there is good news about Nigeria, Nigerians will be doubting and saying all sort of negative things about the news. Our mentality is very bad.
NGpatriot:

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by NGpatriot: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Whiteways:

You are not serious, people are dying of hunger, no good roads, no light.

Politicians are packing all our money and you are here talking shit, i suppose curse ur generation.

Even if Nigerian turned into Dubai and even better than Dubai tomorrow, you sadists still won't be happy.

We know too much about you people so we don't take you seriously.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Haakon: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Even if Nigerian turned into Dubai and even better than Dubai tomorrow, you sadists still won't be happy.

We know too much about you people so we don't take you seriously.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by enemybulldozer(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Area4Area:
Some people would just wake up in the morning, get online and praying to read about any bad news about Nigeria, they do not care if they'd even be affected negatively.
See how this piece of good news is already making some people angry
Stop rejoicing the news is fake.

Channels TV is an APC lies and propaganda outfit.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by mrkia(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Genuine investors( good Nigerians and international entities) who believe in trading on a fair means actually know things are changing for better under Baba Buhari but for looters ( the real enemies of our nation) who have been milking Nigerians dry wouldn't see anything good under Buhari ..

Thanks Baba Bubu. May you continue to age in grace...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by merits(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
fallacy.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by BluntBoy(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2020
SouthSouth1914:

Data is super expensive in Nigeria?

Please, say something else.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by AmTruth: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
President Buhari may your days be Long. And may you continue to Live in good health to the perplexity of many as you take Nigeria to the next level of gradual but definite prosperity.
Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by AmTruth: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Where is this one coming from. They said World Bank, you are talking about Channel TV. Who do you this one. Chai
enemybulldozer:
Stop rejoicing the news is fake.

Channels TV is an APC lies and propaganda outfit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank by Gordieshegz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
nototribalist:
Whenever world bank and IMF wants to kill someone with a loan, they start to praise him first.

I don't know why they do this things to African countries

Whoever the gods want to kill, they first make him mad.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode / Suicide Bomber Kills Herself, Five Others In Yobe Blast – Witnesses / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.