Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? (2997 Views)

Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? / Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey / How To Kiss And Make Your Lady Wet In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
I got a dope ass perfume for myself
I noticed that ever since I wear this perfume
Whenever I'm talking to a woman be it sales girl or random stranger. I noticed that the girls are somehow flirting with me or they act extra nice to me. Some don't hide it

The one that shocked me was one smallie girl that sells provisions. The way she openly flirted with me, I dey feel somehow when women dey toast me instead of me toasting them..

I'm asking the Ladies, it is possible that my new perfume is making these girls react??
Can you get WET easily from a man's perfume scent??

1 Like

Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Carlyscales: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Alright!

If the perf can get her wet, then ur touch will get her pregnant with twins!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Carlyscales:
Alright!

If the perf can get her wet, then ur touch will get her pregnant with twins!
Minus the touch, can perfume really turn a girl on and make her wet
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
How i wish these soft pvssy simps will heed to this advice ...it's just a wish ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Moneywirer: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What sort of demonic cologne could that be?
What's the name?.....i want to check something grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
ProfDview:
How i wish these soft pvssy simps will heed to this advice ...it's just a wish ! undecided
which advice?
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where are the Ladies, come and answer
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Muna4real(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Whenever I'm talking to a woman be it sales girl or random stranger. I noticed that the girls are somehow flirting with me or they act extra nice to me. Some don't hide it

The one that shocked me was one smallie girl that sells provisions. The way she openly flirted with me, I dey feel somehow when women dey toast me instead of me toasting them..

I'm asking the Ladies, it is possible that my new perfume is making these girls react??

No I can't .
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by chiunlimited(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
I know a girl who gets turned on whenever she's with my friend, its kind of weird because I asked her what turns her on, she said whenever she's with a guy who has a manly smell, she gets wet...

I don't know if she meant body odour o cheesy cheesy because that my friend no dey rub pef or deodorant grin

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

No I can't .
Ok thanks for contribution
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
chiunlimited:
I know a girl who gets turned on whenever she's with my friend, its kind of weird because I asked her what turns her on, she said whenever she's with a guy who has a manly smell, she gets wet...

I don't know if she meant body odour o cheesy cheesy because that my friend no dey rub pef or deodorant grin
Interesting.. I heard girls say the first thing they check on a guy on first meeting is how good he smells.
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Bluezy13(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Perhaps the poster's view is to market a product...
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by OkehBlessing(f): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Lol, no o
But when you wear a nice perfume with nice fragrance , it tend to attract people to you...
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by PierreAbutu(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Bro, please tell me the name of the perfume abeg🙏
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by DyingFetus: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
PierreAbutu:

Buy Axe
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by emekalovepets: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
All this stupid teenagers boy that will be coming and be lying you mention a perfume without the name so you think we are a kid hear

1 Like

Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Map1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
PierreAbutu:

shaakaa chiraa
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Map1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nairalander kaiii this is what German called shaakaa chira.
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by InfinityFabric: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Alright!

If the perf can get her wet, then ur touch will get her pregnant with quadruplets!
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by InfinityFabric: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Give the perfume to KESARI and see if it works. Dey play.
Utter rubbish, absolute nonsense, refined crap.
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by timisquare82(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2023
The only perfume that can attract girls is the perfume that comes out of the new naira notes
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

If the perf can get her wet, then ur touch will get her pregnant with quintuplets!
Re: Can A Man's Perfume Scent Make A Lady WET? by Quality20(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Humans and other animals have and secrete pheromones which attract members of the opposite sex , but I don't know of perfume doing what u said

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Religion So Much! / The Art Of Kissing / What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.