Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? (2478 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2023
πŸ™‚
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by froshdhayveed(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Have sex wit a man to feel the pleasure in receiving a dick

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Qatar2022: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2023
I can't imagine it

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by KingMack(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2023
if a man ask me out for a date..I'll simply come with my friends then foot the bill at the end grin

15 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by EmiDon11: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=Nia69 post=120519680]i will hold u from the back, touch ur nipples, bath together with u.

It wont upset u cuz i am a girl like u.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by EmiDon11: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2023
I go dey press press, dey suck suck my boobs throughout.

11 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=120520084][/quote] undecided

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Tokskob2008: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
God forbid... I'm ok being a man.

7 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Candidlady: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree

We need you here

Tokskob2008:
God forbid... I'm ok being a man.

Tueh

And this one too thinks he is a man
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by 2times2(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Well i know I'll be putting poles in holesπŸ˜‰
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by EmiDon11: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Nia69:
undecided
no offence bby
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by thesicilian: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2023
froshdhayveed:
For a man to even think of this first shows you might have some latent homosexual tendencies

23 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by marlow1962(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2023
As someone said above, I’m okay being a man.

5 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2023
I will channel all my energy in being an independent woman, I will resist the urge to spread my legs and allow guys fvck the hell out of my pussy to earn a living....πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

14 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Candidlady: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2023
froshdhayveed:

Wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Zonefree(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2023
I'll rather be a palm tree forever than to be a woman just a day!

Tueh!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ™‚

angry
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ™‚

ok so u encoraging males to dress like females...corrrrect? ..are u a transgendered sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Streetmovement(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Not even in my next life, who dey Bleep wants to bleed every month angry

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Graficient: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Na to Target enough simps for quick cash out

15 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Dshocker(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
I reject the thought of ever becoming a woman.

Women are beautiful creatures from God though, but me becoming a woman is a no no for me, for some several reasons, which i wouldn't wanna state to not sound demeaning.

7 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Quality20(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Why do you want their response. Many would probably tell u that they would sleep with all d men in their cities and make million of nairas
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
DaddyCK:

ok so u encoraging males to dress like females...corrrrect? ..are u a transgendered sir? (no oofeinse) angry
undecided

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by froshdhayveed(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
thesicilian:

For a man to even think of this first shows you might have some latent homosexual tendencies
Wrong impression... I enjoys d pussy and I want to feel how they too enjoys the dick..

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by froshdhayveed(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Streetmovement:

Not even in my next life, who dey Bleep wants to bleed every month angry
That's why she said in a day.. Olodo read carefully and think b4 u type

8 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by froshdhayveed(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Candidlady:

Wtf
Yeah.. Since it's jxt a day.. I've have sex wit different ladies with different moans and expression.. At times I will be like look at d way I'm hanging someone daughter leg while having d sex ni o.. Some position that on a normal circumstance if not 4 d sex she can't do that.. I want to have d feelings they are having that is making dem succumb to anything been done to dem at the sexing moment
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by brain54(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2023
What else…?

I for be ashawo o!

My punan.i for catch fire after like two days…

5 Likes

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by jerryforgood: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Rubbish post.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
froshdhayveed:

Thank you o.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2023
jerryforgood:
Rubbish post.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Na you sabi.
Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by thesicilian: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
froshdhayveed:

Wrong impression... I enjoys d pussy and I want to feel how they too enjoys the dick..
Lol. Then I stand corrected

1 Like

Re: Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? by Streetmovement(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
froshdhayveed:

God punish your generation, na your papa be olodo, he dey like say you dey craze, you no Sabi talk to person, abi you feel say na everybody you fit follow dey cap careless anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider / Why Do We Go Into Relationships? / What Is The Best Age Difference In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.