Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,351 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Wrong Things You Say After Committing Fornication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Things You Say After Committing Fornication (364 Views)

Do U Regret Committing Fornication/adultery D Ist Time? / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Things You Say After Committing Fornication by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2020
If you commit fornication or adultery, go to God in prayers, repent and confess where necessary....But some people say this rubbish after committing agreed fornication or adultery includes :

(1) He or she took advantage of me..
(2) He or she molested me...
(3) He or she raped me..

Please if you agreed to commit fornication or adultery, admit it and stop the blame game... Talk to God and He will help me if you are sincere

Do not be a sincere hypocrite...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When It Comes To The Issue Of Marriage / How To Approach Her / Testimony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.