Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (24998 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dannieln1:
With the strategic business idea i have on saloon I think 10 million naira is too much to open up a unisex saloon in a densely populated area here in abuja

Saloon business is just another oil money if properly managed

I wish sourcing for startup capital is that easy in Nigeria

You’re joking right? Seriously in Abuja or anywhere else?

Let’s get realistic it’ll never be oil money except maybe you mean palm oil. More and more girls are ditching deep needs for salons and just sticking with weaving their natural hair and wearing wigs.

If you have a stronger case please quote me
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Brymo4all:
Jersey business is very lucrative.
You can even start with 500k
pls can you copy and paste any response you gave anyone who asked for it. I am curious to know the details of what the jersey business entails.....thanks
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Robertbh(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2020
I stay in the north. Now is the best time for hoarding rice, and some other products. I know the markets like Zungeru, Kuta , Gwada, Beji and so on. Anyone interested in such business should please. It's very profitable especially if my partner will be in the south like Lagos
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Robertbh(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2020
I also have plans for a top notched unisex saloon that will include pedicure and sell of hair care products at the front of a university. No such saloon yet at the front of the school.

Also, I have a business that gives me 1k daily. With the help of an investor that can invest 200k to 500k my daily profit can hit 5k to 7k daily. I don't mind 50% ,50% profit share, I just want to improve. There are great opportunities in northern Nigeria
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by akindebless(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2020
EntrepreneursNG:
Yes, you!

What business will you start with N10million in Nigeria? Leave a reply, you never know if your next investor is reading.

Let's go.

https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/
will invest everything into my laundry and cleaning services business
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Brymo4all(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
pls can you copy and paste any response you gave anyone who asked for it. I am curious to know the details of what the jersey business entails.....thanks

It depends on which way you want to start.
Small scale or large scale?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Brymo4all:

It depends on which way you want to start.
Small scale or large scale?
pls can we chat on watsapp 0.8.1.0.6. 6.0.9.8. 68......thanks, I am really interested in this business....I will really appreciate any info
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Robertbh:
I stay in the north. Now is the best time for hoarding rice, and some other products. I know the markets like Zungeru, Kuta , Gwada, Beji and so on. Anyone interested in such business should please. It's very profitable especially if my partner will be in the south like Lagos
I am trying to understand you.....do you need someone to help you manage your business interests in Lagos? Are you planning on bringing the rice over?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by richesismine1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
10 million is still good money but I would invest in anything safety with it. I mean safety business such as personal protective equipment and training. i equally have a blog at www.validworth.com that will guide me and give me more visibility.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Btaipei(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Importation of car spare parts from taiwan .10 million can buy a 40 foot container of motor spare parts and clearing of the goods.can load with 1 truck and three salon cars.ofload in ladipo market.within one week everything will be sold.can make 3million at a go
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by nigeriainfo: 12:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Are you in Taiwan? Please drop your Email address or phone number please. I am interested.Thank you
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by nigeriainfo: 12:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Btaipei:
Importation of car spare parts from taiwan .10 million can buy a 40 foot container of motor spare parts and clearing of the goods.can load with 1 truck and three salon cars.ofload in ladipo market.within one week everything will be sold.can make 3million at a go
This sounds good. I am interested. Please can you drop your email or phone number? I am interested.
Thank you
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Robertbh(m): 3:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I am trying to understand you.....do you need someone to help you manage your business interests in Lagos? Are you planning on bringing the rice over?

Yes.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Robertbh:

Yes.
pls can we chat on watsapp 0.8.1.0.6. 6.0.9.8. 68....
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by dammywapes(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Robertbh:
if you want a partner to in ibadan i can be one. I base in ibadan.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by KingCassy(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Melison:
Na to set up rice processing mill,
I buy unprocessed ones like 7k per bag and sell them after processing, huge profit is there self,
So help me God

What state are you in, and can you drop your WhatsApp number...do well to tag me
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by KingCassy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Namotech:
With #10m I will go into mobile phone assembling preferably i.phone. I will import the various parts from china and assemble here in Nigeria

Ha bro now?? Assembling iPhone ke
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by KingCassy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
princeauwal:
More schools and transport

You. Hsfd school already?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Btaipei(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
nigeriainfo:

This sounds good. I am interested. Please can you drop your email or phone number? I am interested.
Thank you
bukandea10@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by truvine(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kendricklamar:
I wouldn't say much, I will just advise u to invest on crypto currencies and just go to sleep.Ethereum has good Prospect in high returns in the future.
Bitcoin/ethereum flipping is more than a 50% currently and it is sure it might increase in the future.

Instead of keeping funds idle in the bank, invest in crypto na u go dey thank me I swear.

You can also invest in Bitcoins then trade.

invest in crypto and have a good Peace of mind.

If you need help as regards this, you can just dm on WhatsApp but it isn't compulsory.

https:///2347051072677

Between the time you wrote this and now , both BITCOIN and ETHEREUM has made 88% in profit .
Only the wise will get the gist
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by laurenwhite(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nitah1:
I will establish two pharmacy shops in two strategic positions hire two two pharmacy graduates.

what next is to watch how my money grows�����

Just like recharge card,person must sick���
cry
Nitah1:
I will establish two pharmacy shops in two strategic positions hire two two pharmacy graduates.

what next is to watch how my money grows�����

Just like recharge card,person must sick���
Why not sell coffins since just like recharge cards, person must die mtschwww
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by isaacotokhagua: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Robertbh:

Am interested, how do I get in touch with you !
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Btaipei(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
nigeriainfo:

Thank you
bukandea10global@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Btaipei(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
nigeriainfo:

Thank you

bukandea10global@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Robertbh(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
isaacotokhagua:

Am interested, how do I get in touch with you !

0811 .945. 3311
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Melison(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingCassy:

What state are you in, and can you drop your WhatsApp number...do well to tag me
KingCassy
Sokoto state,m not on WhatsApp for now cos I lost my phone
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nitah1: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
laurenwhite:
cry Why not sell coffins since just like recharge cards, person must die mtschwww
Your choice.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by desamuellss(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2021
I will open a livestock farm with a 100kg an 1 hour capacity animal feed plant. Desamuels collections.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Shukushaka: 9:44am On May 09, 2021
I will thank the universe for providing what I need and wants. I hope to buy a car then get married and build house for village with about 5million remaining. I have the businesses in my mind and the ones for my girl to run too and maybe a mini supermarket for my Mom.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by harmargedon: 10:15am On May 09, 2021
Animal farm.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by peetayo: 5:44am On May 10, 2021
Can you please share company name and address?
kayyzz:
10Million is even too much. With just about 2.5 million, I will improve on this business I run currently by reducing the number of partners.
I supply cassava, and grains to companies that use them as raw material. I buy from the farmers in bags (grains) and sell to the companies in kilograms.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by BigSarah(f): 4:24pm On May 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Recently graduated from unilag but i am certain business beats school!.

I would invest in Cloth manufacturing, I don’t need a 10M capital from 700k - 1M is more than enough to set me up. I’ve a connection with a clothing factory (owned by my dad prior his illness), with 700k I can produce 2000pcs of T-shirt’s in 3wks which would be sold for a 1000naira per piece wholesale and 1500 per piece retail. I’m guaranteed of over 120% return on my investment, within 2months ....Godspeed

I am ready and to get this running, potential investors we can get talking again

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.