Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (25027 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Theophinio(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Omawumi17:

I stay here in ibadan and the demand and cost of food stuffs is incredibly here... I buy foodstuff from my hometown in osun state and sell at 100% profit. I also have a cousin that travel to the north to buy grains, groundnt, kuli kuli etc that i can partner with.

Nice concept

Do you supply your agro commodities to market women
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Theophinio(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
kayyzz:
10Million is even too much. With just about 2.5 million, I will improve on this business I run currently by reducing the number of partners.
I supply cassava, and grains to companies that use them as raw material. I buy from the farmers in bags (grains) and sell to the companies in kilograms.

Boss

Are you still in this line of business
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Theophinio(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
WisemasterBizWd:
Storage business
I will purchase soybean @ 130per modu (
100modus is equal 1bag that 13000

100bags @ 13000 equals 1.3m

In four months(Feb-may) I will sale @ 200 per modu by May.

100bags will be sold @ N20000 per bag that 2m
That roughly 50% In four months.

Note: the price may rise as high as 300 to 350

Compounding: I can reinvest the whole 2m in another storage biz

Palm oil for four months again

May/June to Sept .

Great idea

How do you market it
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by healthconcerns(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Grow my ecommerce retail marketplace for a developing the desired health goals many seek for, with rich knowledge and services.

Building a workforce of a minimum of 12 staff's, working both in-house and remotely in reaching out to the global world. As we attract huge shoppers from over 220 territories and communities too

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders / Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja / Power-Drunk Customs Officials Loot Traders' Shops Overnigh At Agip Market, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.