Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (24996 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Larryfest(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2020
valiju:
Please can you DM me so that we can talk about this business idea
Leave ur WhatsApp line so we talk.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by fini22(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2020
DM me on 07031874324
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by fini22(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Larryfest:
I don't need up to 10million naira right now, just 3million and I'm very good to start the scrap metal( buying, dismantling and selling in parts of used/condemned heavy duty trucks) business.
DM on 07031874324
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by SoftHeart(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Livestock (Rabbits and Tilapia)
Bakery (Bagel and Bread)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by officialfestus(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nice comments so far

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by officialfestus(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cassava farm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by delawal: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pumra:

Supply of grains basically to companies that use as raw material. There's an art to it though
which kind of companies require grains as raw material. company DT produces what kind of items
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by dami2boi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
officialfestus:
Cassava farm

Flesh nor Man has not revealed this to you. cheesy wink
Watermelon and Snail Farm
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Pumra: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
delawal:

which kind of companies require grains as raw material. company DT produces what kind of items

Animal feeds needs Maize
Breweries needs Sorghum
Soya bean Meal/Crude Soya Oil needs Soya beans seeds

Etc

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by officialfestus(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
dami2boi:

Flesh nor Man has revealed this to you. cheesy wink
Like this step too bad, it has been in my thought for too long, want it out
yeah
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by julieeni(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
I'll go into popcorn and cake business...I don't need much to start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by 21void: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
cleish:
I will invest in crop production, with a return on investment of 130% in 8 months, especially in crops that already has a large market potential in my State.
How sure are you that you will make such returns? And can you give me a break down for your plans. I want to invest in the agriculture sector, so I'm looking for business partners, I plan to be a silent partner as I'm very busy myself I have looked through the ideas here, but none caught me except yours. Can you send me a PM?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by greatgeniu: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
FROZEN CHICKEN BUSINESS

PADDY RICE PROCESSING

AGRO PRODUCE EXPORT

I have mastered all of the above.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Josephmumu03: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Build a hostel to let out. Already got a spacious land.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Josephmumu03: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tissuepaper the second
officialfestus:
modified... Please do modify yours and let's keep it to ourselves

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Dangrace01: 2:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Building a brothel.

Farming Tomato in the east
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by officialfestus(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Josephmumu03:
Tissuepaper the second
you know him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by EnterpriseMan: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Fish farming. I have a very good location and buyers already, and the market is always there. i have a 5years experience, i know the perfect feeds, treatments, how to hatch. I would get a 200x200 land and start a registered and large scale farm. harvest is usually 4months depending on feed quality, so in a year I would make a profit of 250-300%. And yea, it's very profitable, and just as stressful.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by oriste(f): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2020
I dont need up to that will just buy some printing machine s and start production of flex and sav for companies and individuals

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Mystic1(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2020
kayyzz:
10Million is even too much. With just about 2.5 million, I will improve on this business I run currently by reducing the number of partners.
I supply cassava, and grains to companies that use them as raw material. I buy from the farmers in bags (grains) and sell to the companies in kilograms.
Drop your email address or WhatsApp contact.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Mystic1(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2020
EnterpriseMan:
Fish farming. I have a very good location and buyers already, and the market is always there. i have a 5years experience, i know the perfect feeds, treatments, how to hatch. I would get a 200x200 land and start a registered and large scale farm. harvest is usually 4months depending on feed quality, so in a year I would make a profit of 250-300%. And yea, it's very profitable, and just as stressful.
Drop your email Address or WhatsApp contact.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by EnterpriseMan: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote][/quote]
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Melison(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na to set up rice processing mill,
I buy unprocessed ones like 7k per bag and sell them after processing, huge profit is there self,
So help me God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by valiju: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
DM on 08144730922
Larryfest:

Leave ur WhatsApp line so we talk.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by cleish(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
21void:
How sure are you that you will make such returns? And can you give me a break down for your plans. I want to invest in the agriculture sector, so I'm looking for business partners, I plan to be a silent partner as I'm very busy myself I have looked through the ideas here, but none caught me except yours. Can you send me a PM?

thanks,
I have sent the DM.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Canonspace: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
If you have N10m in your account and you are looking for a short-term low-risk opportunity to invest your money. I suggest you consider investing your money in Treasury bills. Investing in T-bills is Fail-Safe, and not just that, it offers good returns too in a short span of time (typically approx. 1 year). Read more about Treasury bills HERE

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Klington: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nylon production.

It has a very huge market potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Agrozenith: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
we are an agro company that's into the supply of grains and Soybean which we purchase from the north and supply to Lagos and ibadan, we have standing contract presently with one of these companies so with 10million naira or less we can expand in meeting the demand for faster supply and enable us to meet up more demands.

for contact azlivestocknigeria@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.