Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (25158 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Nigeria Will Soon Create Digital Currency — CBN / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nitah1: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Alternatively,as someone from Benue state where mango,orange is wasting away,that money is enough to start a juice production.
A bag of orange here is less than 1k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by brhoom(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
Transportation business, I will buy standard bus that will be running state to state, or buy some tokunbo cars and resell them

Do you mean 50 passenger buses?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nat404: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
greenalwaz:
sounds interesting
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nat404: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2020
greenalwaz:
sound interesting
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
brhoom:

Do you mean 50 passenger buses?

No, i mean 18 passenger buses, invest money in one thing is very risky in case of futur, so i Will buy many buses with the money and make them working in diferente state here in nigeria, to be honest trasport bussines is a cool business here in nigeria only if one know where it work, example doing huber pays well in Abuja, there re many ways to get cool Cash from transportation.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by zyman: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Omawumi17:

Iwo LGA
Amala flour straight from the processing factory, same with Garri and red oil, farm produce generally... U ll make 100% profit. plantain for as low as 400 per bunch, now that Agbalumo is in season people from Ibadan are coming to charter them and lots more...

Thanks
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Omawumi17(f): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2020
m
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Chazblagos(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by kryptem: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Plenthora of real sector ideas here. This thread is a study on its own....lol
Nice contributions so far!
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ucee1999:
Will invest in ashawo business
Use your wife to start on a small scale then you can expand it to your sibling in the future. And we have so many olosho ladies on nairaland. You can also make advert they will respond to you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Ltrust(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dear,

You are losing money. Best opportunities to make good revenue are passing away from you.
But you can make a significant stream of revenue outside of your main job.
Imagine the unlimited possibilities that you could do with extra stream of revenue:

You could solved all of your financial worries.
You could make some extra money for that dream vacation you been dreaming of.
You could make some extra money to buy or build your ultimate dream home.
You could travel to exotic places all around the world.
You could always plan that ideal wedding that you and your spouse could never afford.

Most of the shares are bringing you 7% of profit per month (or 84%) per year.
There are few examples:

Goats farming: monthly dividend 80% (price: $3.00) Buy this share

Revolutionary pillow: monthly dividend 35% (price: $12.00) Buy this share

Custom made jewelries: monthly dividend 28% (price: $21.60) Buy this share

Building special crypto to help all poor people: monthly dividend 20% (price: $3.00) Buy this share

If you have a chunk of money that is waiting to be invested, go for it, buy those shares.
If you will ever need a loan, your shares will act as your collateral. However, if you fail to pay up your loan at stipulated time, your shares will be transferred to your borrower. Shikina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by kizwid(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
zyman:

What part of osun state is your home town?

What kind of food stuff from your home town has 100% margin?

I'm interested in this kind of business but I will be shipping to Lagos.
i have a source of raw food here in north( very cheap) and am looking for a connect in lagos.. drop you whasap number, let talk business
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by kizwid(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
somessi:
* I will invest some of the money in our small-scale oil palm supply chain business. The business is very lucrative. With the money, we'll expand it, increase the number of tonnes we supply, and take it to greater heights for more profit-making. We already have a readily available market every week and also have a contract with some company.

* And with some of the other money too, we'll invest it in the recycling and waste management initiative/plan I set up. Reducing, reusing and recycling of trash. Turning waste into wealth, contributing to keeping the environment clean, creating job opportunities, empowering women, and contributing our own quota to the society and the nation's economy at large.
can i DM for partnership, kindly drop your email address
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by BOLogistics: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
BigSarah:
Should have have replied earlier, but got banned because I dropped my phone number, I've been here 3yrs had no idea that had implications.

If you have any questions I'd be willing to provide answers.

I drop my number almost all the time

Maybe someone rep0rted your comment or post
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by somessi: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
kizwid:
can i DM for partnership, kindly drop your email address
Sorry for the late response. somtoglobe10@gmail.com You can as well send me your contact for further talks. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Omoba41(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
EntrepreneursNG:
Yes, you!

What business will you start with N10million in Nigeria? Leave a reply, you never know if your next investor is reading.

Let's go.

https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/

As an environmentalist, I'll go into waste management.
Collection of wastes, and segregation.
I'll invest in public toilets n showers
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by panacheinc7: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2020
BigSarah:
Recently graduated from unilag but i am certain business beats school!.

I would invest in Cloth manufacturing, I don’t need a 10M capital from 700k - 1M is more than enough to set me up. I’ve a connection with a clothing factory (owned by my dad prior his illness), with 700k I can produce 2000pcs of T-shirt’s in 3wks which would be sold for a 1000naira per piece wholesale and 1500 per piece retail. I’m guaranteed of over 120% return on my investment, within 2months ....Godspeed

Pls how can I reach you
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by kizwid(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
somessi:

Sorry for the late response. somtoglobe10@gmail.com You can as well send me your contact for further talks. Thank you.
08032167306 whatsap, let brainstorm
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by kunlef1: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hi,

Have you been involved in the sales before, if yes who is/are your target market?

From your experience, how long will it take to sell 1000pcs?

Is 2000 pcs the minimum you must produce?

Can you show a sample picture of the t-shirt?

Cheers.

BigSarah:
Recently graduated from unilag but i am certain business beats school!.

I would invest in Cloth manufacturing, I don’t need a 10M capital from 700k - 1M is more than enough to set me up. I’ve a connection with a clothing factory (owned by my dad prior his illness), with 700k I can produce 2000pcs of T-shirt’s in 3wks which would be sold for a 1000naira per piece wholesale and 1500 per piece retail. I’m guaranteed of over 120% return on my investment, within 2months ....Godspeed
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by ogene70: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
julshairport:
With the 10million,

I will purchase a Pet bottles bailing machine
Buy generator
Rent a space of land around Okoko/Badagry express.

I will go into recycling business.

I will buy 1kg of pet bottles for 15-18naira 18,000 per ton.

Transport to my yard for sorting and bailing.

I will therefore sell the white pet bottle around 40-47naira per kg, or 47,000 per ton.

And the green bottles for 70naira per kg, around 70,000 per ton.

I will design a plan to bail at least 4tons per day..

I will stick to local supply while I will pay contract sourcing agent for an export deal.

Europe, Asia, needs this product so much.

I will plan ahead in 1year time to acquire a pet grinding machine, and pet hot washer.

In other part of the land, I will grind the pet bottles into flakes there is ready market for that.

Gradually, in 5years I will have so much control over my business and employ other people(Average 25). Am adding to myself, helping my country, and promoting recycling/waste management.

Cheers.

Wake me up to get the 10m............please.

Hello ,
Great insight you have there , we currently have a request for export, kindly get in touch , let's see possibilities of positive collaborations...08170010547.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by egojeny1(f): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Melison:
Na to set up rice processing mill,
I buy unprocessed ones like 7k per bag and sell them after processing, huge profit is there self,
So help me God
This will make a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Melison(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
egojeny1:

This will make a lot of sense
Na money b koko
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by julshairport: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=ogene70 post=88685582]

Hello ,
Great insight you have there , we currently have a request for export, kindly get in touch , let's see possibilities of positive collaborations...08170010547.[/quote

Ok I will give you call
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by SavageResponse(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
ObongNizz:
I have being studying this town I moved to for almost five years.
I have observed that thousands of young people cant really find a proper relaxation spot to go to.
It bothers me in particular.
And there's no nearby beach like Lagos.
Weekends are a sore sight as they all end up hanging around bars and drinking themselves silly.

A public swimming pool...
General one, children size and VIP sections.
It will make a killing.
You cant make anything less than N100,000.00 on entry fee on an average sunday.
And thats just one angle to generate income from.
There's land to purchase and recurrent expenditure is almost non existent.
Just maintenance and you keep making a killing for life.

Just my thoughts and I have really researched it but na Naija be this.
Where I wan see the money?
God dey sha.

nizzaniekan@gmail.com

So you think N10 million is enough to buy land, build 3 swimming pools and buy furniture for the bar?

How much do you think 10 million is sef?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by NairalandAngel(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Agrozenith:
we are an agro company that's into the supply of grains and Soybean which we purchase from the north and supply to Lagos and ibadan, we have standing contract presently with one of these companies so with 10million naira or less we can expand in meeting the demand for faster supply and enable us to meet up more demands.

for contact azlivestocknigeria@gmail.com

How long have you been in this business?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by NairalandAngel(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
emmaodet:

I think what he said is true.
I am into groundnut oil processing and at on peak season we buy at #220 per modu why at offpeak it is between 320 to 350 per mudu but i don't buy then.
There are lots of businesses but if you want businesses with good track records and not start ups or paper entrepreneurs you better join business associations like Nassi, Nasme, Naccima, Abson, Afan etc to meet practical businessmen

Does any of these associations you mentioned have WhatsApp groups?
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by emmaodet: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Does any of these associations you mentioned have WhatsApp groups?

Yes sir, I'm in Nassi and they have.
Also heard Nasme and Naccima have.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by gbenga44: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can i connect with you? Im interested in this

Nitah1:
As an experienced person in pharmaceutical industry,with 10m,i will open very big pharmacy in three state of Nigeria......with wholesale and retail sales,i will double that money within two years.
Now imagine how many people i will employ.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nitah1: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
gbenga44:
Can i connect with you? Im interested in this

Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Tladybukky(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
I will start a bakery business, its so lucrative here in Ilorin.
Re: If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nitah1:
Alternatively,as someone from Benue state where mango,orange is wasting away,that money is enough to start a juice production.
A bag of orange here is less than 1k.

Wow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oil Companies Resume Dollar Sales To Banks As CBN Eyes Supply / Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.