Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic (2398 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic by ibkonekt(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Rockstar2014:
This has been bothering me for sometime now, I am 35 and she is 28. We got married November 2019 and have a 17 month old baby boy. Lately on like before, she neither responds to my love making advances nor initiates one, when she relunctantly allows me IN, she just stays like a wood and does not play any part nor add any flavour to it. I am beginning to lose interest on going close to her these days and even considering checking up on my ex (not married) who still shows interest on me just to fill in that gap. Please advice.

she is probably commiting adultery. marriage is a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost / The Game "Charlie-charlie" Is A Satanic Crusade, This Is My Experience / I Fell In Love With My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.